Chapter 4

A sight of you hurts me

"We are here!"Luhan shouted excitedly.You and Luhan exited the bus and walked to a place you always wanted to go.Han River

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSMjnuT24NLakQDNJ2cIC

You looked around and became speechless.You noticed Luhan was lying on the grass and staring up the sky.

"What is it you wanted to tell me?"You asked killing the silence that was suffocating you.

*Luhan:Should i tell her?Or just lie about it?I should tell the truth.I really don't want to disappoint her.*

"I....I....L..Like..Y..You.."He stamering.You looked at him and just went speechless.

"That's why i was jealous when i saw Kai in your room.I should have told you earlier."He continued while standing up preparing to walk away.

"It's okay i know you don't feel the same."He said taking his first step.

*Haneul:I'm confused and my heart is trapped.You don't know that don't you,Luhan?*

"I'm sorry Luhan.My heart is just trapped you know that?I'm afraid of falling in love.One day,you will still hurt me right?"You said while tears escaping your eyes even though you tried holding it back.You remembered Him who left you without a word at all.You cried yourself everyday until Felicia told you it was not worth it.That was when you don't trust in love and just turn cold towards Him.Luhan turned around not even hesitating he hugged you tight trying to calm you down.You stopped crying after a few mintues.He was there wiping your tears away and even telling you everything was alright.You and Luhan walked towards Baskin Robins.You were glad to see your favourite ice-cream flavour,cotton candy.You and Luhan shared one cup of ice-cream.He fed you and himself(alternately)You easily got brainfreeze despite small bites.He kept giggling at your cute rection.Soon enough,the two of you went to the bus stop.While in the bus,you felt sleepy so you slept.Luhan slowly pushed your head towards his shoulder.When you reach the doorstep of the house,Luhan kissed you.You were shocked.It was not long until he broke the kiss and entered inside the house pulling you in.You ran towards your room once he let go of your wrist.You took your computer and staright away on skype.You saw your friends online.Their names were:Hamizah,Lenice,Felicia,Nisa and Asimah.You chatted with them for 2 hours but they had to go as they needed to do something important.You were so sad but then Felicia said that they are going to move to a country but never told you where.You switched off your computer and noticed it was already 7:30pm.You went to the dining room and saw no food.You decided to cook for your pabo oppas.You cooked fried noodles.You called the 12 boys.Everyone came but Kris' face was kind of y but you just thought he was sleepy and decided to push the thought away.While you were all eating,Kris just took Kai and Luhan's cups and poured the water on their heads.

"My.Room.NOW!"He shouted making everyone startled.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Im sorry guys that i have not been updating as my book was at my dad's house(i live with a step dad) and it has all the contents and he is always overseas. so i decided to update today as i took back my book from my dad.HEHEHEEHEHEHEH the endingXD i cant update tomorrow as i have camp until 12/11/13 be patient okay! The bold words is about haneul's ex it will be revealed soon!