Chapter 1

A sight of you hurts me

YOUR POV

"Annyeonghaeseyo,Haneul-imnida,"you introduce yourself to the class.You had just transfered to a high school in Korea.Your parents were murdered and you knew you had to run away.You decided to move in with your best friend you met in Singapore who also had to returned to Korea due to some amily problems.His name is Kris.He was the one who allowed you to stay at his and 11 more boys' house.

"This is a new student in our class.You may seat beside Kris,"Mr Yong said.You walked to the emoty seat beside Kris.

Finally,School ended.Kris had texted you since he finished school earlier.

Kris[1:58]Hey Haneul! Meet me at the front gate!The boys wants to see you:D

You smiled to yourself and walked towards the gate.You found many people crowding around the gate as most of them were just dismiss from class.You felt someone grab hold of your hand and you towards him.(A/N:Haneul has not made any friends who are girls:3)You looked up and saw Kris.You sighed in relief."Annyeonghaeseyo,im Chanyeol..Im...."They introduced themselves.You were confused for a while but you slowly knew their names.The only person who didn't talk to you was Kai.

"Annyeong-"your words trailed off as he just ignored you and walked away from you.You were so shocked but Lay and Luhan noticed it and they dragged you away.

"He is never like that.I guess he is shy."Lay whispered to you.You stared into Lay's eyes and just rolled your eyes.Luhan pulled you away from Lay.

*Luhan:Why am i feeling jealous?*

He hugged you.You were shocked but you just accept it and also hugged him.

*Kai:Why is he hugging her?And why is she accepting it?*

Soon,you reach the house.You entered and open your mouth as big as possible.Chanyeol closed it for you.Kris brought you to your room.It was painted in a light pink colour with pictures of you and Kris when you guys were in Singapore.You smiled then hugged him and thank him.He welcomed you and then let you settle down.Your stuff was in the living the room.You went down to pick up the stuff.But when you went downstairs,you noticed your stuff were missing.You looked around and then saw Kai just going to the living room from upstairs.

"Are you looking for your bags?"Kai asked you while chuckling.You looked at him while giving him a 'seriously' face.He held your hand and when you saw him blushing,your heart melted like ice cream

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO!! im new here!:D i will update every fri,sat and sun:D Enjoy