Chapter 6

A sight of you hurts me

"I...like..Haneul?"He asked panicking.You usually would say bye before falling asleep but this one you just knocked out.Chanyeol ran to your room.He listen to your breathing.You were not breathing at all.He carried you and put you on the sofa so that he call the others.

"BOYS!"He shouted at the hallway.Everyone came out except for Kris.

"Haneul..She.."Chanyeol said while trying to calm down.

"She what?"Chen said sleepily.

"She is not breathing.I don't know what to do.Eotteokhae?"Chanyeol said.

"KRIS COME HERE!"Xiu Min shouted while dragging him.The mintue he reached you,he ran to his rrom and wore proper clothing then took his car keys.

"Meet me at the hospital.Chanyeol you follow me."Kris said.The boys went to their rooms and get changed.Kris carried you and so that he can take care of you while Chanyeol drive.

"Omo,it's all my fault.I shouldn't have made her stress."Kris said while holding his tears.

FLASHBACK

You and Kris was at a park in Singapore.You had to tell him you had a sickness as he was your boyfriend after all.

"Babe! Hi i miss you."Kris said while hugging you tightly.

"Me too.I need to tell you something.I went to the doctor just now as i was having a bad headache.Then,the doctor said i had a diesease that i couldn't get too stress 'cause i might faint."You said holding back your tears.

"I promise you that it won't happen."

END OF FLASHBACK

You were sent to the emergency room.A few hours later the doctor came out to tell your condition to someone related to you.

KRIS POV

"Who is the related or closer to her?"The doctor asked.I imediately stood up and walked towards the doctor.

"Ermm Kris,i am sorry to tell you this but she has depression and she might lose a lot of memories due to over stress."The mintue the doctor said that i just cried.

She is my bestfriend.My amazing sister(A/N:He treats her like one:D) and my first love.

NORMAL POV

The boys walked to your bed after the doctor said you could.The boys hugged you as they are afraid that would be the last time they would be able to do that again.You woke up.

"Who am i?Where am i?Who are you?Where is my parents?Where is my oppas?"

"You are Lee Haneul and you are in the hospital due to some sickness.I am Kris.Your parents were murded a few months ago.We are all here."Kris answered fighting the tears from escaping his eyes.

"Oh Hi oppas! I miss you guys!!"You said and everyone just went speechless.You remembered them but don't excatly remember who are they like iously but you still remembered their names.The doctor told you that you will be discharged on Monday afternoon.It was only Sunday night.The boys told you what actually happened.You took your lap top and checked your skype.Your friends were online.

"Hi girls.I'm unfortunately in the hospital due to some over stress."

"Awww get well soon."Asimah said pouting.You guys talked together for 2 hours.Before they end off the video chat,Felicia said,

"We are moving to...KOREA! YAY!"

The video called ended with byes and see you soon.

*Haneul:Yay!They are moving here!*