Chapter 2

A sight of you hurts me

Kai pointed to the bags that was placed outside your room.You looked at him and gave him a 'since when' face.You smiled at him then you tried to carry your bags to your room.But then,Kai took your hand away from your bags.He took your bags and carried it for you.When he entered your room,his smile faded.You noticed it and quickly told him to go out.

"Kai,could you please go out for a while?I want to do something." You closed your door as soon as he got out.You tried to find one of the picture that Kris has given to you when you were in Singapore.It was a group picture of 12 boys.You quickly took it out of your bag ,put tape on it and paste it on the wall.You opened the door to call Kai in but he was already waiting for you.You told him to enter and this time he had a cute smile on his face.He saw the picture then he hugged you then he ran out of the room.You didn't know how to react.Just then,Luhan came in.

"Welcome to the EXO family,"Luhan said as he hugged you and kissed your forehead.

"EXO?"You asked.

"Yeah.Didn't Kris tell you?"Luhan answered.

"Aniya" Luhan nodded then left the room.As soon as he left Kai came in with a poloroid camera in his hands.He called out Chanyeol's name as his room was nearer to your room.Chanyeol ran over as if there was an emergency. 

"What is it?Is Haneul hurt?"he panicked.You laughed and shook your head.

"Chanyeol-oppa-"you said but Chanyeol and Kai interupted.

"What??Oppa?!"They said together.You nooded.You told Chanyeol to take a picture of you and Kai.Then,he snapped a photo then push Kai aside passing him the camera.Kai took a photo of you and Chanyeol.You took both the poloroid picture and pasted it up on the wall.Then you went down to have a drink.When you entered the kitchen,D.O was cooking.You looked in the pot and saw kimchi fried rice.You smiled at D.O

"D.O-oppa,How did you know kimchi fried rice was my favourite?"

"Kris-hyung told me,"You smiled and took a glass of milk.You walked to the living room where most of the boys are.Luhan had saved a seat for you.You were in between Kai and Luhan.

*Haneul:Thanks Luhan*

Baekhyun has put a disc into the DVD player.It was scream 2.A horror movie.You took a pillow and covered your face.Half way in the movie,there was a scary part.You started shivering and you were scared but Kai held your hand while Luhan put a blanket over you,Kai and himself.No one noticed that Kai was holding your hand.Luhan stood up and walked towards the toilet.Everyone's eyes were glued to the television except for you and Kai.He held your face as if to do something.You looked at him and he quickly did what he was planning to do.