Chapter 5

A sight of you hurts me

"KRIS!"You shouted.

"Shut up."He replied coldly.You were taken aback but what he said.You wanted to hit him but decided to sit still to prevent any fighting.The 3 of them headed towards Kris' room.

KRIS POV

I just couldn't take it! I need to do something to them.I got an idea! Pour water over them like what they did to me when it was my birthday.

"KRIS!"she shouted.Gosh,just shut up can?

"Shut up."I replied coldly.I could see she just kept still although she wanted to hit me.Good girl.The 3 of us waalked to my room.When we reach my room,i locked it so no one could enter even Xiu Min and Luhan.I began talking about the things i wanted to say.

NORMAL POV

"I guess he couldn't take it anymore."Luhan mummered quietly but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What did you say?"Suho asked.

"Ermmm he said he wanted to ermmm learn taekwondo from me later."Xiu Min said trying to cover up.

"Spill it.If not i will be in my room everyday without going out."You said coldly.

"OMO NO NO NO!Fine! I will tell you guys but shhhh."Luhan and Xiu Min said unison.He begun talking about what Kris saw just now and yesterday.Just as Luhan finished talking,the 3 boys came out.They continued eating.Awkward silence took over.You were doing the dishes when Chanyeol came in wanting to help.But,you pushed his offer away.After doing the dishes,the boys wanted to watch a movie.Watch a horror movie.Again.This time Grudge 2.

"AHHHHH!"You squeled when you saw the ghost.Quickly,Chanyeol covere your eyes with his hand.

"OPPA!Move your hands away! I can't see what's happening with your giant hand covering my eyes! YAHHH!"You scolded him with a sweet voice.

"Oppa~You do know that i like you right?"You said.

"JINJHAN?"He said while let his hands off your eyes.

"Ani."You said sticking your tongue out.

"Aishh i thought it was real."He replied sighing.The movie soon came to an end.You and Chanyeol was still awake.The 2 of you skype each other so that he won't get water spilled all over him.The two of you have been chatting for 2 hours.

"Haneul-dongseng,i...i...have wait no i like."

"Who?No secret please."You said.

"I...Like..."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY YALL! im back:D i hope this update is good:D