wait what am I saying?

my prom story with luhan and exo
So okay I woke up this morning and I was like *_*.......................................luhan is sleeping beside me...........................I went bright pink................but decided to go down and great MR. Hwang a good morning................................................................................................."Mr.HWANg........."............."MS.CORETTE!!!!!"............."MR.CHO!!!!"........................"Hmm where are they?..."............I took the golf cart down to the staff villa but still I couldn't find anybody....................................................................................................................................................................................................so I went back too the house and decided too go out and eat........then I saw a note hangin from the fridge that says................,"dear maddame unfortunately the staff has just called in and said that they all decided to go home and they won't be back until tommorow..............I could be there with you right now but unffortunately I cought a cold....................I'm sorry maddame I know your mad at us but please understand"......"From mr hwang"..........................oh Mr.hwang cought a cikd guess its ikay...........................................but suddenly I felt something wet.................................................."OH SOji its you.........".............oh soji is my dog he's a daughand a german dog he's brown and has long ears.................................I carried him until I saw dirst coming from him..............................."Oops soji hyung guess you need a bath then huh?........................."............then I heard someone come down and say"need help with that?"................................"Oh luhan its you............well sure why not................."..........................."But are you sure your okay with dogs?......................"..............."of course I love dogs..........."He said while calling out soji................................................................"Ok I'm gonna go change too shorts.........".............I change too my best shirts my black and white hawaian shorts.................................."When I went downstairs I couldn't find luhan or soji so I thought that maybe he's at the backyard but h wasn't then I heard a noise at thhe garrage...........luhan was just putting on soji's leash usually soji would bite or bark at someone if the persoon giving him a bath or putting on his leash wasn't me but unexpectedly he liked luhan.......................""So come on I've started the water already............"............................we both went to the backyard and started bathing soji................................we had water fights a lot of them we both got seriously wet since from time to time soji will wiggle if we wet her............................."Uh...I'm too wet now........."........................luhan said while taking off his shirt and it showed his Abs....................................................................................................................................OMO!!!! All I wanna do right now is faint cause I saw lU han's abs....................................."I know I'm hot aren't I..."................he said while coming near to me and holding my head high.................."Sh-sh-Shut up............".............................."Oh you gotta admit it................."...................without saying anything else he leaned his face closer to mine I thought I was gonna get my first kiss and especially it was luhan.................I was a blushing tomato now............................................................then my fantasy ended when he splashed the sprinkler in my face................and our water fight started again..................................................................................so I was gonna kiss her if only it wasn't for this stupid hand that sprinkled her face...........................................(Wait what am I saying?) ......................................................