lucky..

my prom story with luhan and exo
So I woke up the next morning...................of course with luhan sleeping like a babay beside me...................OMO!!so cute.......since usually on sunday the entire staff goes to visit they're homes or stays in their villa all day.......................................................I decided too cook for me and him..........................I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw a cook bOok so I decided too cook ham,bacon, hotdog and friend rice forgetting that.................................................................................................................I CAN'T COOK!!!!...................soi went to the kitvhen cabinet and started rampaging and looking for a breakfast cookbook........then suddenly I found one........................luckily It all had the recipes of the food I wanted too make .....so I followed each step carefully then finished................................."TADA!!"...I said to myself..................................then I suddenly heard footsteps down the stairs..............................................................................................................luhans POv: I woke up of course in maes bed.......since I asked her too let me stay....................................I walked downstairs since I smelled the fresh scent of food and oil..I thought It was breakfast time....................................................I went downstairs and saw mae. Wearing an apron......................"Did you cook all this"I asked with a happy and hungry face".........."Yup..so come on dig in.."...........I sat down at the large golden chair and started eating I was suprised on how delicious it was.............................."Its so delicious where did you learn too cook like this"I said while shoving foos in my mouth..................."Its actually my first time cooking I'm glad you like it............Its her first time my jaw opened"iTs your first time really how did you do it?"....................._"uuh with this coock book......"............"Mhhh its really delicious..."After I said that we both started eating wnd shoving food in out mouths I was really surprised on how well she made it..................................................................................................................so after eating we went to the living room and started watching TV and the movie"cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2".............."Hehhehehehe......they are so wierd"......I said.........."I can't believe there is such a thing as a pizza monster"......."LUhan said........................................so after the movie luhan got up and asked"so what have you got planned for today?".................................I thought about it and decided that"uhMm I guess today I'm gonna finish that essay and do my advanced calculus homework.."..............................."WeLl then let me help you..".....stunned by his words I said....."Are you sure about it?"................"I'm sure suho taught me everything I nEed to know".................................so not wanting to dissapoint luhan we went too my room and started my homework............................................................................................................apparently luhan was amazing he answered all the questions ahead of me me..............................................we played a bit put ink in each others cheeks had a pillow fight and a race who gets the answer first............................apparently luhan always won...................................................................................."So now about that essay..what is it supposed to be about"............................."Well since its our music subject we were supposed to write about the future muscians these days what they're doing and they're life as a star and the music they made.."................................."So come on now.if u don't get the highest grade I'd probably be insulted..."...............................we both bursted out laughing...................then started the essay...............................................................Luhan nEw everything about music I wasn't surprised though since he was K-pop star..............................................................................................the morning went by and it was afternoon luhan and I both decided to take a shower.."So uhmm its afternoon already I'm gonna go take a shower.....so I guss you should too"".................."Uhmm you wanna take a shower together.......*_*V"............................"Uh nono I meant you should take a shower 2 we have 10 showers so you should go and take one......".............."Ooh hahhaha...."....I just thought".......................................................................................after a long nice hot warm bath I went too my room and started looking at pictures of my family........."Oh dad..why do this is bussiness more important than family too you look at mom she's gone because of you"........................................I cried my eyes out.....then I heard footsteps coming from the door........."So miss your dad huh?"..............."Huh you heard aLl that?"............."Uhuh....you know your dad might not..love you but look around the staff still loves you and I know they love you as family................................"I know they told me that already...............I'm just sAd thAt my dad doesent care about me he just cares about his bussiness"................................................"You know your dad does care about it maybe he just hasent found the time too show you"........"You know maybe your right........"..............luhan sat down in my bed and wiped my tears away...without saying a word he hugged me........................................."Its okay I'm here...".....................so I hugged him back then we layed down on the bed still hugging then we. Drifted to slEep.............................I'm really lucky aren't I?