a miracle..

my prom story with luhan and exo
"Eurorong,eurorong,eurorong ne"..we sang GROWL our newest come back song..for the concert................................................................after the concert in seol I decided to head to my dressing room and rest since those sleepless nights and no break practices killed me..but then they told me you can't sleep we stiLl have fansigning so I decided to take my pill too keep me awake but then suddenly I got dizzy................................I didn't notice myself walking towards th back door of the seol collesium...then I started driving tOo somewhere I don't know..after a long drive I decided to stop cause I saw a huge mansion with a statue of me...I thought it was my house so I decided to enter..it wasn't locked so I decided to get in.....then I saw a golden grand staircase and thought manager did do a great job...so I went up the stairs and looked for my room.............then I saw a white door with a picture of my face and daid....XI LUHANS ROOM..so I thought manager made the room for me so I got in...and saw a california king bed....then decided too lay down....and I just went lights out.............................................................................................. Mae's POv: Iwoke up late this morning since it was a weekend......not just a weekend its a LONG WEEKEND no classes this monday and tuesday........so wanting to dance with my baby luhan I looked at my statue of him while in my bed and said"ANYEONG HASSEYO My babay LUHAN!!!!"...I was so happy that it was a weekend...but then I felt 2 strong arms wrapped around my body...."ANYEONG SWEETIE"the stranger said....with all the shock that has tingled in my spine I jumped out of bed but the stranger didn't even wake up.....so I decided too check on who it was so I lifted the blanket that was covering his fac and like a miracle that has just happened he was here in my bed....................................................................................................................XI LUHAN...!!! _____________________________ Uhmm yeah so new here please understand hope you like where its headed so far please wote and subscribe..