the fatefull day

my prom story with luhan and exo
So I rushed too schOol the next dAy telling mr.kang to drive. As fast as he can..so I arrived in school really early...I rushed to the rooftop and waited for EXO to arrive..I. Saw a lot of girls wavin their posters and screeming EXo,EXO!!! Then suddenly a limo appeared and then 12 beutifull faces went out and said"WE ARE ONE,WE ARE EXO"I screamed to the top of my lungs but then no one could hear me since I was at the rooftop I stayed ther and watched as exo performed 3 songs "wolf.peter pan,and mama"I swear by the time when it was luhans part I swear I nearly fainted.. After they're performance they decided to take a tour around the school..I decided too cut class since I was the smartest girl in class I could just cut... I layed down on the rooftop and nearly fell asleep until I heard footsteps... Then someone sat beside me an I noticed his honey-blonde hair and yes..it was luhan "Oh hey..I didn't know you were Here"..luhan said..I gulped and smiled "Oh BTw I'm luhan"..luhan said while. Reaching his hand too me..I gladly reached his hand and sais"I'm mae choi an"its a nice and unique name..luhan said I blushed like a tomato cause I can't believe I'm talking. To my idol... We started making conversation..and I told him I take advanced classes"WOW you must be really smart"...he was so surprised..then when he saw EXO leaving the front door he said"oops guess I gotta go..I had lots of fun talking too you..it was nice to meet yoy MAE CHOI An"he said while wAving to me of course I waved back..and when he went down the rooftop. Ladder I said to my self"I cane believe luhan said my name,,thank you for this fatefull day..." "