the story begins

my prom story with luhan and exo

I woke up this morning dreaming about luhan and the day he takes me to prom...

..."Hey baby"to my life size statue of luhan in my room". I went downstairs and ate my luhan special..forcing the maids to always make my breakfast the favorite foods of luhan

..I got up and change into my uniform and headed to the gate just too see the driver and butler waiting for me"hellos madamme are you ready for another day in school"mr hwang the butler greeten me"Yes I'm ready for another day in hell"I said

 

Wanna know why I hate school..its because there are 2 demons..I mean twins there who torture me everday just for liking they're idol luhan...yeep since thay are called the biggest fans of luhan they are the queenkas of the skul..

 

"Bye mr hwang and mister chen"I said as I wAlk down the big door of SIA I sigh as I walk through halls and hear peoplle gossiping about me...then suddenly I feEl two demon horns hit my shoulders..and yes its hwa min and hwa an the hwa sisters..the dEmons "

Hey mae I heard exos gonna have a concert in seol tommorow night"hwa min said with an evil grin"are you going cause I'm preety sure that you shouldn't cause your just gonne keep dreaming for luhan too notice you.."Hwa an said and left while laughing and so did everyone at the hallway

 

...I held my head low and clenched my fist then headed to AP calculus Yes I am the A-lister in our class...that's why I have both advanced classes..

 

. As usual I sat in the back desk near the window..as mrs.kang came in and started classes I was just doodling luhans name in my notebook wich apparently hwa an noticed and ripped the page out of my notebook.

 

..I nearly kicked her but I decided too keep my head low to avoid aTtention from mrs.kang

 

.. Class ended and as usual I walked alone too class.. Then suDdenly the hwa sisters came up with a megaphone and yelled "Ok everyone listen up...we have got the news that can c u would sually listen but then I couldn't stop thingking about the day ill meet luhan.

 

. So class ended early and I rushed to mr.hwang and told him I want to go home.. As soon as I arrived home I rushed too my room and started looking for a preety dress to show luhan tommorow... But then . . . Stupid of me I have too wear a uniform tommorow So after a minute of mentally slapping myself I went to the golden bathroom and decided to go take a shower... As usual I started sing singing wol.. "Wolf keda Wolf mega wolf....awoo..saranghaeyo." I couldn't stop singing until the shower ended I rushed to change too my sleeping clothes and said to mysel "I'm gonne be meeting the love of my life tommorow"