my day wIth luhan

my prom story with luhan and exo
Uhmm k..so luhan is in my room.....he is in my room......I decided to call my BFF jinri ara(A/N:oops sry forgot to mention she had.1 friend her BFf and cousine jinri ara)........................................"ARA.ARA!!!" "WAEYO?" "You wouldn't believe what just happened" "Well spit it out then" "XI LUHAN is in my room sleeping!!!" "Yeah right..." "Seriously he is.." "Then if he is..kris is now taking a shower in my room" "Well if you don't believe me come over then.." "Whatever.."I cut her off because I saw luhan waking up "Uhmm ok he's waking up come over..OK bye" "Where am I?"Luhan said with his bell voice" "Uhmm I don't suposse you remember me but its me mae choi an" "Oh MAE its you...........-_-V am I in your room?" "Umm apparently you are...- just woke up and you were already beside me calling me sweetie"when I said that he scratched the back og his neck and his cheeks turned pink all of a sudden.. "*_*V..OH!!I'm sorry I hope I haven't disturbed you...but if its ok with you I would like too stay for a while I don't really wanna go back yet I just need a break from being famous.."He needed a break from being famous but he has everything why would he want a break..silence filled the room for a while but then I started walking to my bed and said "Of courseyou can stay"....................................................................................................................so I want to introduce luhan to all the staff members and they were suprisinly finw with it even mr. Hwang...so luhan and I decided too eat breakfast..at the back garden pOol....our conversation was great..we were talking about the wierdness of all the other exo members and how he has a lot of fun with lay as his roomate....then suddenly mr.hwang came in and said"maddame...ma'am ara is here too see you... "Who's ara?..."Luhan asked "Uh she's my cousine and best friend..please don't get mad I told her you were here" "oh its ok who wouldn't be so shocked about XI LUHAN appearing in their room"luhan said with a baby smile.............I went to the door of our mansion and then opened it too see ara with a teasy face.................."So where's luhan now?".......she said with a teasy voice "If you would follow me yould see him......."..............we walked to the garden pool and when we finally reached the sun tanning chairs I saw ara's shocked face..."So believe me now"..I said with a who's laughing now face..."OMG you weren't lying.." She wuickly ran and sat beside luhan..."Uh hi luhan this is Jinri ara the cousine I was telling you about.."I said..."Oh hi ara mae has been telling me a lot about you..""OMG gosh your luhan..luhan of EXO...I can't believe you're here how's life as a member of exo"..ara kept on asking luhan stupid questions about Exo and kris...especially kris since he is her bias in EXO..and luhan answered again and again with his bright smile..then I sat down and we started conversation......then luhan got up when it was nearly lunch time and said"SO should we take a dip??..."Huh?what do you. Mean.."Ara and I said in unison"uhmm its the reason we ate here come in.."Luhan said while taking of his shirt showing of his 8. Pack..and took a dip in the water"ara and I wuickly ran inside and changed to our bathing suits..and jumped in the water...we had lots of fun that day we splashed each other took turns in piggy back riding luhan....and it was fun until mr.hwang said to get up cause its almost night...I guess fun kills time...but I was still happy because I had a special day with luhan...