prom..?

my prom story with luhan and exo
So apparently the tuesday went by fast....................................and it was shool days again.......................................................................................you know the usual I got up from bed got ready for school..................................then. When I arrived. At school al girls were. Suddenly excited........................................................then I heard the sound of a pager............."Ok attention to all students....please proceed to the assembly hall right now....thank you"....................an aSsembly what would they want with an assembly hall right now?...............................I was planning on not going but my feet didn't obey my brain and led me to the assembly haLl so I just decided I'm sitting at the back.....................................then ofcourse the student counsel comes up and yes they are the hwa sisters........................................."Ok guys announcment to all..............................................ITS TIME FOR. JUNIOR AND SENIOR PROM"......................................what JS prom already?........................"Ok here are the tickets they will be handed out to you shortly.....and the proms this friday remember that..........we will give you 2 tickets one for your date and one for you..........so make sure you come and of course look your best"................so I was handed out the tickets and the theme was a night in the stars..................I didn't even bother to read it cause duh no one would ask me to go and since I'm a junior I need to show up with a date......or a social disaster will be Your date....................................so apparently the day went by fast so I went home early................................."Good evening luhan how was your day?"..............................."Uh it was great I just kept on watching tv"..............."Oh great.........can you just please ask the staff to please make us dinner....."............."Uhmm sure".............."Ok thanks I'm just gonna go take a shower.......".....................I went upstairs and unravveled my bag...................since tommorow the juniors and the seniors are given a day off for preparation for prom....I went into the shower and apparentky I decided to bathe not to shower so I went in the tub and I guess I just fell asleep....................................................................................so I went inside mae's room and saw her bag scattered I decided to go and clean it up but then something distracted me it lookes like a card and it said'a night in the stars'............I apparently read it and it said it was this friday..................but. Then mae went outside of the bathroom and greeted me"oh hi luhan come on let's go eat dinner".......I just nodded and let her lead then I put that ticket in my pocket...........................................we ate dinner fast and went to the living room to watch tv again and apparently played with soji but the time when we were in her room............................................I slept next to her..................................."Uhmm so what are you doing luhan......"..........she daid with a pink face....."Uhmm is it wrong too sleep here....."....."I-u-h N-N-o its okay......."....then her face turned to a tomato........OMO so cute...........then after that when I was comfortably there in the bed..............................I uttered the word "w-will you go to prom with me?"............................................................uhmm p-prom?.................................................he asked me to prom...........then I saw something sticking out from his pocket............................then I saw it was the prom ticket.................................he saw it...?..................of course I went bright pink............I think even tomato colored................................"U-u-uH Y-Y-es"....................................