No Girly, No

Oppa's promise

Yuri POV

 

Today, before go to school, I'll go to Kris oppa's house first. I'm gonna check that he'll go to school with me or no.

 

And yes, Kris oppa already left with his friend, Joonmyeon. But I saw one girl is walking between them. Who is that?

Ah, I won't care. Kris oppa already forgot about me, maybe about our promise too. I must forget about him too. I'll go to school alone. Or maybe with Taeng?

 

*on the phone*

"Taeng? Would you like to go to school with me?"

"Eh? You didn't go to school with Kris oppa?"

"What do you think?"

"You just asked me so......you didn't go with him? Why?"

"He already left with his friends. Just go with me, please Taeng. I'll go to your house, now!" after that I hang up.

 

 'Knock knock'

"Hey Yul! Let's go." Wow, I thought she won't go with me, but she greets me with her big smile.

"Ok! Let's go!" 


 

"So, What's with you two Yul? It's kinda rare to see you not clinging to Kris Oppa" Taeng asked while walking beside me.

Oppa, if only you can hear what did Taeng asked me, i wonder what your answer is....

I let out a deep sigh, with my head down, not minding to see my way in front of me.

 

"I don't know Taeng, he has been careless since umm, my birthday? well even before it, he didn't really care about me again.. as i told you, he changed, Taeng, he changed." I finally answered.

 

"You know, Yul, he just needs his private time, maybe it's time for you to loosen up your clingy side, i mean, he also needs to interact with his friends, not just only you." Taeng said as she patted my back, trying to console me.

 

"Yeah maybe.... I don't really understand but..... I saw him walked to school with a girl this morning... He left me but walked with her instead? I even don't know her..... Maybe he doesn't see me as a girl. What should i do, Taeng? i know maybe we're still kids, but.. I.... I want my Kris Oppa back.."

 

"Just let him be.. don't bother him for these few days, he'll miss you eventually." Taeng smiled at me.

 

Uh i never thought Taeng could be this mature, she supposed to be childish just like me but whoaw~

 

"Thanks Taeng..."


*on the other hand*

Kris POV

"SHE'S ANNOYING!!! She dragged me everywhere she wants me to be, she forced me to do things she like!!" I let out my stressed about Yuri to my Friends, Joonmyeon and Chaerin.

 

"I know right!! And you should see her, Chae!! she's too clingy to Kris!! i just want to puke everytime she does her aegyo to Kris GYAHAHAHHAHAH" Joonmyeon supported me.

 

"Yah!! Don't be rude to her! You're the one who's willing to be her Oppa in the first time, anyway, so stop that complains!! And be good to her!!" Chae scolded us.

 

"I know, i know... she's cute back then when she's still a baby. But she's too noisy nowadays, Oppa here, Oppa there, my head is about to explode everytime she calls me!!" I added.

 

"Just don't mind her, Kris!! she'll get tired as time goes by if you just ignored her!! Don't ruined your life with oh-super-annoying-little-sister like her! HA!! I HATE GIRLS!!!" Joonmyeon shouted which earned a slap from Chaerin on his arms!

 

"Yah that's hurt, Chae!!" Joonmyeon complained.

 

"Ehm!! Then watch your words!! Don't you realise you're badmouthing about girls, in front of a GIRL!?" Chae's eyes widened, her gaze about to kill someone, i swear! and she doesn't look like a normal girl. kind of tomboy, maybe..

She's cool!

Not girly, not noisy, not complicated!!

THIS IS THE REAL GIRL, GUYS!!! notlikesomeonewhowillalwaysbeennoisyandcomplicated.

 


 

Chae's POV

I'm Kris' new neighbor. I just moved here about hmm, a week ago i guess.

I saw him playing basket alone a few days ago, and that's the day when i aprroached him. Because yeah you know, i love basket!!! I know playing alone isn't fun at all. I just do it when i feel down or stressed or some other reasons~

He's cold before, but now... totally opposite!!

Grah this guy is just complaining complaining and complaining, don't he have any other things to do huh?

Too noisy to be a guy. heol!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

###Soooo~ Kris hate a 'girly' girl?

Will Yuri change for him? for her dear Oppa?###

Dang! here's my update heol~~ 

kinda lazy typing these days

Anw, introducing you to my Chae!! <3<3 say hello to Kris' new neighbor!!HENGSHOOO~~