Something To Admire

Oppa's promise

Yuri's POV

I woke up earlier than usually!! But i feel soooooo happy~ I'm going to wake Kris Oppa and be the one who greets him first in the morning.

I walked to his room. Found him still on his bed, sleeping peacefully.

Then I shouted "Oppaaaaa!!! WAKE UPPP!!! You promised me you'll be going to school with meee!!!"

He didn't budge at all, eyes still closed, snoring loudly.

"OPPAAAAA!!!! WAKE UP NOOOWWW!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE LATE ON MY FIRST DAY, OPPAAA!!!" I shouted again desperately.

But he just pull his blanket and cover his ears.

"Fine if you're not going with me!! I can support myself to go to school!!" I said, half hoping that he'll stop me.

Unfortunately he didn't.

With that, i went out of his room and walk to school alone.

 

Kris' POV

"WHAT TIME IS IT!!!?? MOMMMM WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME!!??" Kris screamed panicky. 

"You sleepyhead, I've tried to wake you plenty of times but you still stayed there sleeping. Even Yuri has tried to wake you too!!" My mom flinch my head bringing confusion all over me.

"Where's Yuri now?" 

"She left already, I heard she shouted she didn't want to be late" Mom handed me towel, forced me to take shower.

Wait... What? YURI LEFT ALREADY!? NO WAY!!! I'M SUPPOSED TO WALK HER NEW SCHOOL!!!!

No..... A BIG NO!! 

She must be angry at me now. aish what should i say to her later?

"YAH! Stop daydreaming and take a bath!" Mom slapped my arm, breaking my deep thoughts.

I quickly took a bath then got prepared, after that, i hurrily ran, hoping Yuri haven't reached school yet, so we can still walk together, plus i want to say sorry.

After a while i saw that familiar little girl from a far.

 

Yuri's POV

He should've woken up earlier!! i won't be this lonely if there's Kris Oppa beside me! 

I walked lazily with head down, kicking small gravel on the ground.

Without realizing, i heard a dog's groan.

huh? dog? what? a? dog? uh no.....

I backed a way, i'm scared of dogs. Aisht what should i do now? what if.. what if that dog bite me?

The dog coming closer and all that i can do is just backing a way and then i shut my eyes in fear.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Kris' POV

I watched her. I know that she's scared, i know it hahaha

But woun't it be fun to a bit?

So, i just stood here in my place for a moments. But she seems really scared, i can't take it anymore.

I then ran to her and lift her up.

The time i lift her up, she screamed very loud.........

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Awkay, maybe she thought that i'm that dog who's trying to bite her? hahaha

"Yuri-ah, calm down, it's Oppa." i tried to make her relaxed.

"OPPAAAA!!!!! I'M DEAD SCARED!!! HOW COULD YOU DID THIS TO ME!! HUAAA!!!!!!!!!"

She's now crying. 

"Babysist, uljimaaa, Oppa's here now, so stop crying, neh?"

She nodded.

"And plus, don't ever you leave me like this morning if you don't want to end up like this okay!!" I said as i wipe away her tears and shaping a smile on her lips.

She nodded once again and smiled.

"Well, now let's go!! I thought you didn't want to be late? hahaha"

we then ran side by side to school.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

At School

Yuri's POV

"JESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAEEENGGG!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted to call my besties.

"CAN YOU NOT SHOUT PLEASEE!!! I CAN HEAR YOU OKAYY SO STOP SHOUTING!!" Jessica said in angry tone.

"Oh Jess, you just shouted by now." Taeng commented.

"Aish whatever. So, what made you shouted our names all the way Yul?" Jess asked curiously.

They must envy me if i told them hihihi *evil smirks*

"Is that about your Oppa, Yul?" Taeng asked me.

"I can say, yes" I said as i walked passed them.

They stopped me in instant, curious about what i'm going to tell them!

"YUREEEEHHHH TELL ME NOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!" Jess catch my wrist while Taeng just stood there with blank expression, trying to guess what i'm about to say.

"Well, uh you know, we........ we walked to school... together..." I said with face blushing.

"Just it?" They asked in harmony

"aish no! what i'm about to say is....."

RIIINNNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly the bell rang. 

"AISH!! we'll continue this talk later! bye Jess, Taeng!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------

School has ended, i walked to Kris Oppa's school, which is near from my school.

I'll wait for him so we can walked home together.

I sat on a bench beside basket court. Just then i spotted my Oppa there.

He's playing basketball along with his friends.

He looks so cool and extremely handsome.

"Kris!! Shoot!!" one of his friend shouted, then Oppa shoot and make scores.

Oh..... I never knew my Oppa's good at basketball.........

Is he really my Oppa?

He looks so different... Much cooler than usual........

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is the end of part 4!! yeay!! i changed the storyline. My friend forced me to update-.-

So this story is actually made by 2 people. Me and my friend~~

Hope you guys enjoy!!

Please subscribe and leave comments! don't be silent reader~ annyeong~~