Our Pinky Promises.

Oppa's promise

Author's POV

Kris has been Yuri's older brother ever since she was born. Kris is a caring brother, he's always been protective when it comes to Yuri. 

No wonder he acts like that, because for him, Yuri's a lil sister that he never had. He wants to have a little sister so badly. And now that there's Yuri, he really acts as her Oppa.

Yuri herself has never bothered by Kris acted that way, because in fact, she loves the way Kris showing his 'Oppa' figure.

It's been 4 years from the day that Yuri was born.

 

Yuri's POV

I'm so bored here! Oppa's too busy playing with his videogame. And see? he's even ignoring me for that oh-so-precious videogame.

"Oppa~ Let's play in playground!" I said pleading to him, cause i know he would never reject my request.

He didn't answer me. "Oppa.." I called him once again and sat in front of him. 

"What babysist?" He finally answered me! And looked at me with warm gaze. 

"I'm bored.... Let's play outside, Oppa" I got up and dragged him with me. He just smiled at me. I love to see Oppa smiling. I love Kris Oppa..

 

Kris' POV

I was busy playing my videogame when Yuri disturbed me. She's so cute when she got impatient.

She must be so bored watching me playing videogame for hours. 

She asked me to play with her outside, and dragged me along with her. With that, we're in a playground now.

She ran here and there, jumping around and all. I just sat in the swing and watched her. 

I'm so happy that i have her as my little sister. I used to be alone at home since i'm the only child.

But now that i have her, she will always made  up my moods. 

"Oppa, Oppa!!" She called me as she run to me with something in her hands.

"Look, Oppa!! I made us a couple rings!! Let's get married!!" she said with a very bright face, her eyes even sparkling.

She showed me a couple rings that she made for me and her.

She didn't stop smiling and keep blabbering about how much she loves me. And i find it cute!

"Yuri-ah~ You're still a kid! You don't know what marriage is." I laughed and saw her pouting.

"But Oppa, soon I'll be a super-pretty girl! You'll surely regret if you reject me! And plus! I know what marriage is! Eomma and Appa told me if you love someone, you'll marry them! I Love you, Oppa!"

"Hahahahaha, fine. We'll see how pretty you will be." Oh really? She talked about marriage? HAHAHAHA a 4 years kid is talking about marriage!! And that kind of love? Puppy's love? oh so cutee!!

"Oppa!! Is that a 'yes'!?" She screamed happily.

I nodded as response, not able to say no.

She then danced with herself and started to jumping around again. And suddenly she remembered something.

She ran towards me again and stopped right infront of me.

"Oppa! I forgot to put our rings! come on, wear this oppa!! Eomma and Appa do this kind of things, we too should to do this!!" She's too excited so i just let her put that self-made ring to my finger, while the other ring on her finger.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day after..

I got up from my bed in the morning and saw Yuri already on my room, with her sweet smile, she greets me "Morning Oppa!!"

A bit shocked but then i smiled to her. "Morning too, Yuri" 

Oh this kid is really want to try to be my future wife huh? Stubborn hahahaha, but ofcourse, super-cute!

It would be nice having her around me right? 

"Oppa!! Hurry take a bath and let's have a breakfast! I'm so hungry" she showed me her aegyo and it never fails.

I took a bath and went down to eating room for having breakfast with mom, dad, also Yuri.

Yuri sat beside me and never stop staring at me with smile plastered on her face. I can't help but to smile back at her.

Mom made toast for today's breakfast. Yuri took one toast and spread the jam on the toast for me.

I never knew having a little sister will be this fun!! 

I cut off the toast into small pieces, and start feeding her "Open your mouth, Yuriii~" and she obeyed me.

Mom and Dad are happy to saw us.

After breakfast, Me and Yuri leave to go to school. We walked hand in hand. Yuri's always with her cheerful mode. She can never stop talking. But yeah i do like it, it's way better than being in silence.

Unfortunately, Yuri and I went to a different School. I was thinking to move to her School once i graduated from Junior High School. Just so i can guard her and be with her all the time.