Too Care

Oppa's promise

Yuri POV

 

He already played basketball for 3 hours. I'm here waiting for him. I'm bored, so I decided to call him.

"Oppa! Let's go home together!" I called him but he didn't notice and look at me.

"Oppa!!!! Let's go home together! I'm tired." I scream but he still didn't look at me.

"Oppa! If u don't want to go home, I'll go by myself. Bye." I start walking but suddenly I heard someone is calling me. Yes, Kris oppa's friend is calling me.

"Kwon Yuri!"

"Yea?" I look at him and approach him.

"You're Kris' little sister right?" Eyyy, this guy. Why he asked that question. I'm not Kris oppa's little sister ok, I'm his girlfriend and future wife. 

"Yes, waeyo?" 

"Kris broke his leg, he's in our class now." 

WHAT?! Kris oppa broke his leg? What a careless person he is. I run to his class and I found him sitting there in the chair with his friends. I gave him my worry look. 

"Hey Yul, don't worry, I'll go home with you. We'll go home together." He said and smiled to me.

"Go home together? Walking? With your broken leg? NO, I'll call eomma and ask her to drive us home." I decided to call my eomma and she said yes, she'll drive us home. 

 

Kris POV

 

Wow, I'm shocked, Yuri is so caring. Her eomma is so kind too. She doesn't mind to drive me home. 

"Yul."

"Yes?" She look at me with her puppy eyes.

"Thanks, and I'm sorry." 

"Sorry for what, oppa?" 

"I made you worry, and we couldn't go home together." 

"Waeyo? Now we're going home together." Aish this little girl, she doesn't know what I mean.

"I mean, walking. Not like this ok." 

"Ooo... No problem oppa. By the way, can I sleep in your house tonight?" Eh? She wanna sleep in my house?

"Excuse me? In my house?" 

"YES! I wanna take care of you because your leg is broken." She said with her '100%' face. 

"Umm....Ok then.." I can't reject her, she's too cute! 

 

Finally I arrived in my house. Yuri helped me to walk. She's so kind, just like her mother. 

"Oppa, I wanna go home first and take a bath, after that I'll come back and bring you food ok. Wait here." 

"Ok. Thanks Yul." 

I'm waiting for her, it's already 1 hour. 

"Oppa!! I'm here, I brought you this." She showed me bibimbap and samgyeopsal.

"Wow, thanks Yul. Let's eat together." 

"But oppa, here I'll feed you. Say aaaaah." Hahahaha, she's so cute. I opened my mouth and she fed me. 

"Yul, why are you so kind?" 

"Eyy, stupid question. It's because I like you! Do you forget about our promise?" Eh? What promise..............OMG I said that I'll marry her. Aish this girl. 

"Of course I didn't forget." 

"Hahahaha and you must fulfill your promise ok!" She said and smile to me. So confusing, I just nodded and smile to her. 

 

*************************************

 

*3 years later*

Today is Yuri's 9th birthday and now I'm in my 3rd year of junior high school. But why I found that Yuri is so annoying lately? She always follows me everywhere. I cannot play with my friends. She always besides me. Joonmyeon, my friend also said that she's annoying. 

"Hey oppa, finally you came." She walked to me and smile.

"Hey Yul, happy birthday." I just bought her a blue dress. I didn't prepare anything. 

             Kris' present for Yuri

 

"Thanks oppa, thanks for the dress." she smiled to me. 

"You're welcome Yul by the way I wanna go home now. Once again, happy birthday." Her smile suddenly disappeared. 

"Why so fast? You don't wanna eat first?" 

"No Yul, I'm tired. Bye Yul." 

 

Yuri POV

 

Kris oppa? Why is he like this? He's changing lately. Now he is a cold person and he doesn't care about me. Everyday I walk to school alone. He always go to school with his friend. I'm sad, but I don't wanna express it. I know Kris oppa won't care if I'm sad or not. 

"Yul?" Oh it's Taeyeon, my friend. 

"Why Taeng?" 

"What's wrong? Why is your face like that?" She's so caring. She always cares about me.

"No problem Taeng."

"You're lying, tell me what happened." She forced me to tell her what just happened. So I tell her. 

"Why is Kris oppa like this, Taeng? He doesn't care about me." 

"What do you mean?" 

"See, no Kris oppa in this house. He already left. He just gave me this and left." I showed her the blue dress.

"What?! Why so fast?"

"I don't know, Taeng. He's changing." 

"Don't be sad Yul, I'm sure he has problem now, so he acts like that. Don't worry, he will care about you again." 

"Thanks Taeng, you're so kind." 

"Yes, my name is not Taeyeon if I'm not kind hehehehe." she laughed and we laughed together. This is what friends are for. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 updated! Will Kris change or not? We'll see! Don't forget to comment and subscribe! Thanks!!

 

And for G-Dragon's and Sandara's fans, wait for them! They'll appear in the upcoming chapter. Bye!!

 

 

                       BYE!!!!!