Growing Up

Oppa's promise

Author's POV

 

2 years have passed. They're still like that, Yuri who always follows Kris everywhere he goes and Kris who always pays his attention on her.

Yuri's feelings grow bigger. Even she still doesn't understand what love is, but she knew that she loves Kris. 

Kris care, he does care about Yuri, but he only see her as his 'little sister' nothing less-nothing more. But Yuri takes it wrong, she thought that Kris really love her as his true love. She's too young to realize it.

 

 

Today is an important day. Yuri's 6th birthday, plus her first day in elementary school. 

 

 

Kris POV

 

Today, my little Yuri is celebrating her 6th birthday. I've prepared some surprises for her, since last year I only gave her a little present. I hope this surprise can pay it. I'm 100% sure she'll explode with her cuteness all over on her. Ah I can't wait to see her reaction! It's super precious!!

 

And  now I'm preparing myself to go to Yuri's house. I cannot wait to give her this big teddy bear and see her reaction. 

 

'Knock knock' 

"Hey Kris! Finally you came! Yuri is waiting for you." Mr. Kwon greets me and I walk in. 

Finally I can see my Yuri. She's so beautiful. She is wearing pink dress and cute shoes. I want to pinch her cheeks.

                     Yuri's dress

 

 

"Oppa!!! Finally you came!! I'm waiting for you. And plus I'm wearing this dress to amaze you. Are you amazed with my appearance today? I'm beautiful right?" 

Oh yes, Yuri is beautiful and cute. But I don't want to say that infront of her. I will hahaha.

"No. You're not beautiful and you're not amazing." I said as I walk to the living room.

"Oppa!!! Are you serious? My friends said that you will be amazed by my appereance today but you aren't." 

Oh my God! Yuri is pouting and she's so cute. Finally I pinch her cheeks.

"Ok ok Yul, you are so cute!! I'm just kidding ok hahahaha." 

"Of course, I'm so cute and always cute! I promise you that when I grow up, I'll be super-pretty girl. And don't forget about our promise, You said that you'll marry me. You MUST marry me ok!" 

Wow, how stupid am I? I already forgot about our promise. And I hope Yuri will forget about our promise someday because I won't marry her. She is my little sister. 

 

 

Yuri POV

 

Today is the best! Special birthday party ever! Kris oppa didn't forget about our promise. And it means he will marry me when I grow up. Yes!!

 

I call my friends and I bring them to Kris oppa. I'll introduce them to Kris oppa and introduce Kris oppa to them.

"Jess, Taeng, this is Kris oppa. He'll be my future husband! Hehehe." 

"Wowwwww Kris oppa you are so handsome, Yuri is so lucky!" Jessica pinchs Kris oppa's cheeks. 

"Hey Jess! Don't touch my husband! I'll kill you." 

"Omoooo Kris oppa you are so tall and handsome, from now, I'll be your biggest fan!" Taeyeon tries to reach Kris oppa's head. 

"You two!! Don't mess with me! He's my husband, right Kris oppa?" I said as I hold his hand.

"Hehehehe." 

Kris oppa is laughing? Why he just laugh? Why don't he answer with 'yes'?

"Oppa? Answer me! Don't laugh!!" 

"Yes.................................................." Finally he said yes! I am so happy to heard that. 

But suddenly..

"Or no?" NO?!?!?!? What's wrong with him? Is he teasing me again?

"No you said? But you promise me..." 

"YES YES Yul please don't pout." 

I'm trying to , I'll try to pout hahahaha.

"Yul, don't pout, you're too cute if you're pouting. Don't pout or I'll leave you and go home?"

"AH YESSSSS don't go home! You're not allowed to go home!" I said and push him to the dinning room.

 

"Ah Yul, before I forget, I want to give you this." He handed me a super big teddy bear. Kris oppa, why you always make me want to hug and kiss you? He's so kind to me, he always gives everything that I want. Last year he gave me this pink dress. 3 months a go he gave me a pair of cute sandals. He will be the best husband in the future. 

The big teddy bear

 

"Thanks oppa!! I love it, and I love you!!" Finally I hug him. 

"This bear is for you. It'll be your friend. And if you miss me, just look at this bear." 

"Thanks oppa!!! And if I miss you, I'll go to your house and I'll hug you hehehe." 

After that, we eat our dinner and Kris oppa is going home. 

"Kris oppa, tomorrow don't forget to walk me to school ok!" I said and hug him.

"Ok Yul. I'm going now, bye!" 

"Oppa!!! Please lower down your body, I cannot reach you!! I'm going to tell  you something." 

Kris oppa lower down his body and...

"What is it Yul?" 

I don't tell anything to him, I just kiss his cheeks and run to my house. 

"Bye oppa!" I screamed to him and he left. 

 

Today is the best day ever, Kris oppa gave me this super big teddy bear and I can kiss him. It's the first time I kiss him! Wow I think I couldn't sleep tonight. I cannot stop smiling, because of that 'kiss'. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 updated! Please comment and subscribe!!

 

This is Kris for you!! Lol