A Baby Girl

Oppa's promise

Author's POV

"Hey! Come here!" 

"What?" 

"I love you!"

"WHAT?!"

"I love you!!! Would you be my boyfriend?"

That morning the little boy is still sleeping, but suddenly he heard someone's entering his room and pull his blanket. 

"Kris? Wake up!" His mom shakes him until he falls to the floor.

"Ouch, it hurts. What's wrong mom?! I'm going to be her boyfriend!" He wake up and walking to the bed.

"Boyfriend? Hey you're still a kid and don't ever think about love again." His mom scolds him and pushes him to the toilet. 

"What mom? I feel sleepy I'm going to sleep again." 

"NO!! Take a bath now and after that eat your breakfast. You are not allowed to go anywhere because I'm going to the hospital today and you must stay at home!"

"Who is sick?" 

"No one, I'm going because our neighbour, Mrs. Kwon is going to have a new baby. Just go take a bath and I gotta go. Bye!" 

"But mom....................MOM!!!" He screams as his mother goes out from his room. 

*******************************************************

Kris POV

*2 hours later*

I'm wondering about the baby's gender. Will it be a girl or a boy? I hope it'll be girl.

 

'Knock knock'

"Mom?"

"Yes what's wrong?"

"What about the baby? Is it a girl or boy?" 

"A girl, why?" 

"No. Mom, can I meet Mrs. Kwon and the baby tomorrow?" 

"Of course!" 

 

 

*The next day*

I wake up at 8 AM and preparing myself to go to Mrs. Kwon house, I'm going to see the baby today! Yay I'm so happy! I hope I can be a big brother for her. I promise I'll walk her to school, I'll ask her to go to Lotte World with me and we will play together all the times!

 

'Knock knock'

"Oh Kris? What brings you here?" Mr. Kwon open the door and smile to me.

"Umm, Mr. Kwon, may I see the new baby? I cannot wait to see her." I said as I walk in. Wow, I'm surprised because Mr. Kwon's house is in a mess. I think it's because he leaves this house for 3 days and stayed in the hospital.

"Here is Yuri's room, you can go in." 

"By the way, who is Yuri?" 

"Yuri is the baby's name. Go in come on."

I'm entering Yuri's room and wow..........all in pink. So this is girl's room. All in pink. 

"Hey Mrs. Kwon! May I see your baby?" I said as I walk to her bed. 

"Here is the baby, her name is Yuri, she'll be your new friend." 

Wow, Yuri is so cute. Her eyes just like Mrs. Kwon's eyes. She's very pretty. 

"Wow Mrs. Kwon, your baby is pretty. I think she'll be pretty like you when she grows up." 

"Thanks Kris, by the way how old are you?" 

"I'm 5 years old, why?" 

"Ok so you're 5 years older than Yuri." 

"Don't worry, I'll be good big bro for Yuri hehehehe." 

********************************************

 

4 YEARS LATER

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow what a short story. This is only for chapter 1 hehehe :P I promise the next chapter will be longer than this chapter. 

And for the '4 years later' I will make it in chapter 2 so you all will be curious hehe. 

Don't forget to subscribe!