Bye, Kwon Yuri

Oppa's promise

Kris POV

 

School just started, now I'm in my class with my friends, Joonmyeon and Chae. By the way, Chae is my new neighbour, she is so beautiful and not noisy at all. She can do sport and anything that not many girls can do it. 

I'm staring at her now, I didn't pay any attention to my teacher until.... 

 

 

"KRIS! Where are you looking at?" Mr. Kim, my teacher is pointing at me.

"Ummm..." 

"What? Ohhhh I think I know, you're looking at Chaerin right?" OMG, Mr. Kim is so smart. My classmates laugh at me. 

"No....I'm just..." 

"Just what? Get out from this class! Now!" Yeah, Mr. Kim is so mean. I just got out from my class and then go to the basketball court. Suddenly I saw Yuri, she's entering my school and going to the basketball court too. 

Fyi, we didn't talk since Yuri's birthday, so it's been 4 months. I don't want to talk to her first. She's so annoying. 

I saw her but I avoid her. 

She's looking at me, deeply. 

I pretend that I didn't know her and start playing basketball. 

 

"Oppa." She calls me. 

I don't wanna look at her. 

"Oppa? So you're pretending that you didn't know me?" oh gosh, why is she so noisy?

I keep playing with my basketball and didn't pay attention to her. 

"Okay, don't ever talk to me again. I won't talk to you, and I will forget you. Bye." 

Eh? Is this for real? Ah I don't care, if she want to go, just go. I will forget her too. Bye Yuri.

"Oh I forgot, congratulation with your new girlfriend. Bye." 

Girlfriend? What does she mean? I don't have one. 

"Hey Yul, I don't have one ok. And if you want to go, just go, bye." 

 

 

Yuri POV

 

What did he say? He doesn't have one? Liar. So who the hell is that girl? And he said that if i want to go, just go. Kris oppa, you'll regret it later. I'll find someone that is better than you. And you'll be jealous. 

"HEEEEEEY!!!!" 

"Hey Jess!!! You made me shock!!" My bestfriend, Jess. She always like that, she likes to tease me. 

"What's wrong black pearl? Why is your face like that eeeeey? Today is friday, it's time to party, don't make your pretty face becomes ugly lol." She always says thing before she thinks of it. So I just laugh at her words. 

"Nothing Jess, let's go party timeeeeeee. Let's buy bubble tea!!" 

"Let's go!!" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Joonmyeon POV

 

Where the hell is that kid. I'm searching for Kris. I called him but he didn't pick up his phone. So I decided to go to the basketball court. Maybe he's there. 

I go to the basketball court and yessss I found him.

"Hey Kris, it's time to go home. I brought your bag. This is your bag." I throw his bag into the chair. And he grabbed it. 

"Today is friday right? Let's go." Kris grabbed my hand and pull me.

"Hey where are we going? Don't you want to wait for Chaerin?" Suddenly he stopped and look at me.

"Where is Chaerin?"

I think I know what's going on with Kris. He already forgot that noisy girl and start liking Chaerin. 

"Oh ummm I saw Chaerin went home with a boy." I'm pretending that I saw Chae walked with a boy. 

"EYYYY WHO'S THAT BOY?" 

Wow, Kris is angry. I think it's real, he likes Chaerin.

"Do you believe with me, Kris? I just asked you, you wanna wait for her or not. But when I said she's going home with a boy, you believe me. Do you like Chaerin?" 

Kris is shocked, lol. His eyes are wide open and his jaw is dropped.

"NO!!!! I DON'T LIKE HER!! Aish, let's go, don't wait for her."

Hehehe my friend is falling in love. 

 

Kris POV

 

What is wrong with Joonmyeon?!?!?!? Why did he ask me that question? Aish, I said no because I didn't know what should I say. 

But maybe it's true....I do like her. Not as friend but as lover. I hope Joonmyeon won't find this out.

"Kris, where are we going? I know it's friday but you can't bring me anywhere you want." 

OMG, I forgot that I'm walking with him now. 

"Ummm, I think we should go to that bubble tea shop. I want to buy bubble tea." 

"OK let's go." 

 

*In Bubble Tea Shop*

"What flavor do you want?" the waitress asked us. I think I want Taro bubble tea. 

"I want Taro bubble tea, and Joonmyeon?" 

"I want chocolate bubble tea." 

"Okay you can wait for 5 minutes." 

"Okay." 

I and Joonmyeon decided to sit in the table near the windows. But I think I saw someone......It's Yuri. So boring. 

Yuri saw me. And she avoid me. 

"Jess i think we should go." 

Wow you little girl, I heard what you said to your friend. 

"But why? We just sat here and you want to go? How about no?" 

Lol, her friend is too smart. 

"Please Jess, i will buy you new clothes but please go with me." She's showing her puppy eyes to her friend. So she thinks she is cute? No. 

Finally my bubble tea came. I think I and Joonmyeon should go, i pity Yul because her friend didn't want to go. So I and Joonmyeon will go. 

"Joonmyeon, let's go." 

"Why so fast?!!!" 

"You see that girl, she's the noisy girl." I whispered to him. 

"Ahhhh I know what you mean, ok let's go." And then we go out from the bubble tea shop

 

Yuri POV

 

Finally that guy went out from this shop. But now I must make Jess calm because she keep complaining. 

"Yul? Why we have to go? Why Yul? It's friday!!!" 

"I know Jess, I think we don't have to go." 

"Eh? Really? YAAAAAAY" 

Why is she so happy? Weird.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter isn't really good i think. Hehehe but don't forget to comment and subscribe. 

 

 

 

BYE!!!!!!