Turk It Like A Wrecking Ball

When There's a in the Wall

      Push. 

     Poke. Poke. 

    Sliiiidddeeeee. 

    Hard Push. 

    Punch.

    Spill.

      "AHHHH. HOT ! HOT ! BAEK!" 

     "SCCOOOORREEE!" Baekhyun cheered and pumped his fists while the hot coffee spilled all over Chanyeol's black jeans.  

     "Baek- What was that for!" Chanyeol fanned his baby-maker while standing up. Baekhyun pouted. 

     "I'm so boorreeedddd. We've been waiting here since forever for that chinese guy to show up here!" 

      "First of all, we've only been waiting here for 7 minutes. Second, if you didn't recklessly SMASH MY CAR INTO HIS CAR THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED." Chanyeol huffed. He crossed his arms and glanced over at his lover's - now hurt - face. 

     "Did...Did you just yell at me?" Baekhyun sniffled. Uh Oh. 

    "N-no! No, I'm sorry I- No this is my fault I should have checked the time before we came here and-" 

     "You just yelled at me- Channie just yelled at me!" Chanyeol felt himself shut his eyes as he prepared for Baekhyun to start yelling at him. What he didn't prepare for, was Baekhyun to start apologizing. 

    "I'M SORRY CHANYEOL, I'M SORRY. I DID WRONG! I SWEAR I JUST DIDN'T WANT YOU TO TIRE YOURSELF DRIVING AND LEAVE YOU IN THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE I WOULD BE LONELY." Baekhyun sobbed and shouted while all the cafe customers began to judge Chanyeol. 

   "Uhh- Baek, it's fine, really, stop cryi-" Baekhyun dropped to his knees and began sobbing at Chanyeol's legs. 

   "EKJGHSKGJHGJF I'M SORRY CHANYEOL THAT I'M PREGNANT AND I CAN'T CONTROL MY EMOTIONS. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU ASFJHSKFHDKJHFD WILL YOU FORGIVE ME WITH A BLOWJ-" Chanyeol wrapped his hands over Baekhyun's mouth with wide eyes. A new phase in his crazy emotions- overdramatic guilt? Chanyeol smiled an awkward smile to all the dirty looks being thrown his way.

    "Baek! Don't cry! I'll get you Turkey this week. It's Thanksgiving after all, right?" Baekhyun blinked for a moment and slid the hand down. 

    "Really? You promise a real legit turkey and not some ghetto turkey like Kentucky Fried Chicken, right?" Chanyeol nodded with a toothy smile. "O-Okay, fine." He got up and sat down, sniffling while a waitor headed his direction. 

     "Hello darlings, how is HunHan coffee shop so far? Would you like a refill for your coffee?" He held a camcorder in one hand and took out a notepad. 

    "Um, yes please, and some cool towels, if it isn't too much to ask, Mr....Lu?" The waitor smiled. 

   "It's actually Luhan, and no problem! I'll get it for you right away." He scribbled some junk on his notepad and was about to walk away when Baekhyun grabbed his wrist. 

    "Just out of curiousity, what's the camcorder for?" 

    "Hmmm? Oh, I thought you were going to give a to your friend there." Luhan winked and walked away, leaving a completely red Chanyeol and totally excited Baekhyun behind. 

 

-----------

       "I'm so sorry I'm late I-" 

     "Yeah, you should be." Baekhyun snapped and left an awkward silence that Chanyeol broke with an even more awkward cough. 

     "Errr...Yeah. It's fine, Mr. Xiu, I believe? I'm so sorry about your car." The man pulled a chair and sat down. 

    "Please, call me Xiumin." 

     "Okay, MR. XIU" Baekhyun snapped- again - at the man, creating another awkward silence. This time, it was Xiumin who broke the silence with a scowl.

     "Um. Yeah, so I believe we are here regarding my car? The repairment cost was a lot cheaper than I thought. Here is the receipt for the repairments." Chanyeol read through the list and nodded his head. 

     "Again, I'm so sorry. My hus- We didn't mean to crash into your car. We were careless." Xiumin chuckled and waved a hand. 

    "It's fine. I think you mean HE. didn't mean to crash into my car and that HE was careless." Xiumin, already hating Baekhyun, threw a smug look in his direction. Baekhyun raised a brow. 

     "Oh hell naw, you trying to pick a fight with me?" Baekhyun stood up, causing his chair to screech and gain attention. 

     "Me? Pick a fight? Whatever do you mean?" Xiumin's sarcastic tone ticked Baekhyun off. 

      "SAY IT AGAIN YOU *censored* *censored* *censored* ! SAY IT TO MY FACE AGAIN! I HOPE YOUR *censored* *censored* *censored* GOES UP YOUR *censored* ! NOT THAT IT'S LONG ENOUGH  BUT I CAN *censored* censored* *censored* *censored* !" Xiumin's eyes widened as well as Chanyeols. Wow. He didn't know his lover's vocabulary increased so significantly since high school. 

      He's gonna shove a what up his urethra? Chanyeol shuddered. He quickly covered Baekhyun's mouth and signaled Xiumin to leave. But no way in hell was Xiumin leaving after being so... insulted.

     "AT LEAST I'M NOT A BOTTOM YOU PREGNANT FATASS." Baekhyun ripped away from Chanyeol's grip and dove straight at Xiumin. Chanyeol helplessly struggled to get Baekhyun off Xiumin. He was on the brink of giving up, when something - someone- came hanging from the ceiling?!

      " AND I CAME IN LIKEEE A WRECCKINNNGGGG BALLLLLLLLLLL !!" The cashier who had been working at the cafe came swinging from the ceiling and carried Baekhyun off of Xiumin. W.T.F. 

Baekhyun landed softly as he watched, aghast at the skinny half- boy swinging from side to side from the cafe. 

      "ALL I WANNTTEEDD WAS TOOO BRREEAKKK YOOOO WALLLZZZZZZ !" He did a swift backflip and landed on his feet. "YEAH! WRECKING BALL!"  He bowed and waited for his applause. Everyone in the cafe stood, unable to comprehend waht just happened. Well, except for their waitor Luhan.

     "Bravo Sehunnie Bravo! YOU KILLED IT!" Luhan sent air kisses in his direction with continous applauses and showers of compliments. 

    "Thank you, thank you!" He continued to bow and everyone blinked. 

    "Umm. Well, I think we should settle the car issues later." Xiumin straightened himself and reached for his wallet. Chanyeol, brain still swimming from that somewhat horrific and weird show, bent over to reach it for him. 

    "Errr...Here you - Is that Jongdae?" The inside of the wallet was decorated with his best friend Jongdae's photos. 

   "What? Jongdae?! Let me see!" Baekhyun shoved Xiumin out of the way and looked at his wallet. "How do you know our best friend?!" 

   "Uhhh...I think the real question here is," Xiumin pushed Baekhyun right back out of the way. "How do YOU know my boyfriend?" 

   Chanyeol's eyes widened and Baekhyun's jaw dropped. 

    "YOU'RE KIM MINSEOK?!" Xiumin- or Minseok, smirked. 

   "That's right, bottom . Remember it." He flaunted out of the cafe, Baekhyun fuming and Chanyeol preparing himself for a long (maybe rough) night.

----------

 

A/N: Hehe a little too early for Thanksgiving but...LOL 

And can you imgaine Sehun doing that thing  with the wrecking ball OMFG *criesdaiesandfaints* HAHAHAHAHA

And wow Xiumin is such a sass here XD 

<3 well sorry for the late update >3< and look forward to Turk it Like a Wrecking Ball Part 2 ^u^