From the Deep Pits of the South African Jungle

When There's a in the Wall

Ohohoho <3 Here's the Chapter I promised ! And second update coming soon c: 

It's not as long as the one i originally wrote ;__: I'M SORRY OTL

And I put a new font for this chapter because I thought this font would keep the light mood a little bit better <3 I lurv you all! 



Chanyeol's eye twitched. 

Jongdae smirked. 

Oh jeez no. This burning feeling. Auggghhhh a little bit longer. A lliiiiiitttle bit longer. 10 more seconds. 10...9...8...7....FUUUUUUU-

Chanyeol blinked. 

Jongdae cheered.

          "Yes! Chanyeol blinked! Chanbaek is buying us Christmas dinner everyone!" Everyone in the house pumped their fists and got ready to go outside while Baekhyun angrily smacked his incompetent [at the moment] lover across the head. 

          "You got those googly eyes fer nothing!" Chanyeol frowned and rubbed the abused area. 

          "Can we get pasta? My Lulu loves it." At the mention of his name, Luhan purred and rubbed his head against Sehun's arms. 

           "The , that's gross. No PDA allowed unless it's some hardcore spontaneous in the living room." Baekhyun spat, directing his anger towards the happy couple. 

           "That sounds hot." Kris admitted, sending a knowing look to Tao. His panda merely blushed and gave a slight punch on his shoulder. 

       Lay cringed. "Ew, Kris I saw that look. Leave Tao alone, he's had enough yesterday night." Lay shuddered at the thought. "Anywho, I'm more up for Chinese. Kind of craving Orange Chicken, no?" Majority agreed, much to HunHan's dismay.

          "Wait! My Lulu wants pasta, and I do too." Sehun crossed his arms. "Let's get pasta."  Lay, who was hungry and fried from not getting enough sleep (thanks to TaoRis over there -.-), grew impatient.

          "You know my boyfriend's a cop right." Lay stated. 

          "So? My boyfriend's a waitor." 

          "I know you guys had public on the playground." 

          "And what of it? You jealous?"

          "Public is illegal." 

          "Guys, we're getting Chinese." 
 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 

          The crew walked across the street, bundled nice and tight due to the snow outside. Chanyeol made sure to take extra care of Baekhyun and their soon-to-be-born cutie. Feeling uncomfortable with the quiet atmosphere, Jongin tried to strike up a conversation.

          "You know, I never really liked Christmas." 

          "Oh really? Why?" Suho and Kyungsoo were the only ones who cared enough to answer. The young model paused and thought for a moment.

          "You know what, I'm not really sure. I don't think I have an exact reason." Jongdae scoffed at the answer.

          "You hate Christmas but you don't know why. Wow, you Jesus hater." 

          "Whoa there, I didn't say that. I just said I don't like Christmas, as in, not as much as other holidays. I don't hate Jesus." 

          "Yeah, my baby goes to church with me every Sunday!" Kyungsoo intertwined his fingers with his boyfriend and shot a look at Jongdae. 

           "Quite the thing for a gay man to say." Luhan chuckled. 

           "Shut the up, your boyfriend has rainbow hair - that's as gay as it gets." Jongin spat right back. Luhan and Sehun smirked.

           "Touche." 
 

- - - - - - - - -  - - - - - 
 

         "I can't believe I actually agreed to eating Chinese on Christmas. We're the only ones here! Where's the Christmas spirit in this?" Minseok pouted and Jongdae tried to cheer up his sullen boyfriend. Baekhyun sighed. 

         "Jesus ing loves Chinese okay? He saved them on his arc. There's your Christmas spirit." Baekhyun didn't even bother to look up as he began to scan the menu. Minseok, on the other hand, tilted his head in confusion.

         "Wait a minute. He saved animals, not food. And I'm pretty sure that was Noa-" Baekhyun dropped the menu.

        "Look. Look at me. Does it look like a give a ?" 

          Tao laughed. 

          "That is definitely a face of one who does not give a ." 

         "Hello, there! Merry merry Christmas! May I take your order?" Baekhyun smiled. 

         "Why yes, absolutely. I'll have the extra large bowl of Jjajangmyun, along with a small bowl of Jjambbong, and side orders of Orange Chicken, Broccli Beef, Chow Mein, Fried Rice, and-" 

          "Eating a lot today, hm?" Chanyeol barely muttered under his breath. Baekhyun froze.

         "Excuse me?" Chanyeol felt the cold sweat forming along his hairline.

          "N-Nothing! Keep going, go ahead and order. Hehe..." Chanyeol put up an awkward smile in attempt to stitch the situation back together. Curse his big mouth.

          "No, you keep going. Go on, what did you say?" Baekhyun was strangley calm, causing Chanyeol to panic even further. 

         "Now, now, Baekhyun! We wouldn't want to keep the waitor waiting, do we? Let's order first and talk this out like civilized- BLECHHH." Baekhyun sprayed the soy sauce in SuLay's face as punishment for Suho's meddling. Lay tried to wipe the soy sauce off his face and gave Baekhyun the my-boyfriend's-a-ing-cop-and-I'm-a-ing-doctor-who-can-shred-your-organs-and-make-them-instantly-decompose-and-rot-where-nobody-can-find-them look.

         "Shut up you ." Baekhyun shot at Suho. Suho sniffled. But I'm not a ....

        "Now Yeollie, what were you saying?" 

        "Nothing bad, I swear!" 

        "...You SWEAR? You swear. To whom?" Chanyeol wrung his hands together. 

       "Um. I swear to God that I -" Baekhyun slammed his palms against the table and stood up.

        "YOU CAN'T SWEAR TO GOD 'CAUSE YOU'RE ING BUDDHIST YOU . YOU CALLED ME FATTTTTSLFHGFHGKJGKJ." Baekhyun began sobbing and much to Baekhyun's dismay, Kyungsoo came over to cheer him up.

        "Wait a minute, Chanyeol's buddhist ?! My whole life is a lie." Kris covered his mouth with a palm. 

        "Yeah, I thought he was a Christian, like me!" Jongin said, shocked. 

        "You can't be Christian 'cause you're a Jesus hater remember!" Minseok pointed an accusing finger at the tanned boy.

        "For Christ's sake- I'm not a Jesus hater okay!" 

        "Nah, you're a Jesus hater- no Christian would ever tan themselves to that color." Luhan shook his head.

       "What ?! What does my skin color have to do with this ?! And I'll have you know that my skin is completely natural! I did NOT get it tanned!" 

       "Oh, so now you're being racist? What do you have against dark people huh?!" Jongdae glared at the shrinking model. 

       "Wha- nothing! I love black people! I think they're chill, cool, and-" 

       "Oh my God Jongin supports the KKK!" Sehun shouted.

       "WHAT?! I DO NOT, THEY'RE AWFUL ! WHY WOULD I?!" 

       "You JUST said that they were KHILL, AND KOOL. The third compliment was going to start with a K too, huh!" Sehun pointed his long finger straight at Jongin's nose. "AND YOU TOTALLY GOT A NOSEJOB!" 

        "First of all, they all start with a "C", and second, JONGIN'S FACE IS COMPLETELY NATURAL ALRIGHT!" Kyungsoo shot lasers into Sehun's body.

        "Psh, yeah ri-"

        "ALRIGHT EVERYONE SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP OKAY. THIS IS CHRISTMAS AND WE'RE IN A CHINESE RESTAURANT, THEREFORE WE WILL EAT IN HAPPINESS AND PEACE." Chanyeol's deep voice vibrated throughout the room. Baekhyun shivered. 

         "Oh God, Channie, I'm ." 

        "Jongin definitely got a nosejob."

       "Nahh man, he definitely got tanned. He looks like he came from the jungles of South Africa."

       "You know what?! Merry Christmas ya filthy animals. And a Happy ing New Years!" Jongin got up and dragged Kyungsoo out with him. 

         "You shouldn't steal quotes from "Home Alone", Jongin! That's not cool!" Jongdae shouted after him.
 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - 
 

        "Come on, Jongin. I'm sure that they'll send apology texts right now!" Kyungsoo nudged his lover's arms, trying to get him to be the usual Jongin again. 

        "Yeah right, they're too-" Beep. Beep. 

       "See? Look at that, they just sent you a message! I'm sure it's an apology- answer it!" Kyungsoo took the phone and opened it in front of Jongin. 

 

From: Kim Jongdae

Subject: From the Deep Pits of South Africa

From the deep pits of the South African jungle comes the KIM JONGIN! Beware, he blends in so well with the shadows that you'll die in an instant if you don't notice him. <3 Love you Kim Jongin. :DD

Love, 

Your Santas:

ChenChen, Pandao, The King Kris, Suho, My boyfriend's a police, Byuntaeee (I'm ;__;), Chanyeol, Princess Lulu, Gay Prince Sehun, and Minnie Bun <3 

 

"Merry Christmas ya filthy animals, and a Happy New Years." 

C: