Ride the Dingy-Dingy

When There's a in the Wall

      Haven't updated in forever XD <3 *criesdiesandfaints* I just figured out how to use all the different gadgets while writing a story. 

*face palm*

 
I know guys, I know T_T. Okay I'm rambling XD 
Let's go ride the dingydingyrgghkjhgf *SWERVE* 

waht. 

 



     Baekhyun stared at the monitor in awe. 

     Chanyeol smiled, waiting for Baekhyun's reaction. 

    "Congratulations guys! It's a healthy boy!" Lay began to clap and Baekhyun jumped up out of the bed, his ped pants falling off in the process. 

    "IT'S A BOY CHANYEOL! IT'S A BOY!" Baekhyun clapped and hugged Chanyeol, rubbing the gel all over his shirt. 

    "I know Baek!" Chanyeol almost squealed. "I'm so ha-" Baekhyun tore away from Chanyeol and ran out the door. 

   "MY BABY'S A HEALTHY BOY EVERYONE! I GOT A BOY!" Baekhyun ran while his only piece of clothing began to slip off.

    "Baek wait! YOu're !" Chanyeol's long legs flew across the hallway, trying to keep up with the pregnant male. As Baekhyun got faster, Chanyeol sprinted across the hallway and smirked as his arms almost reached his back. 

    "Baek-" 

     Ouch. 

     Dizzy. 

     Ouch. 

Chanyeol sprawled across the floor after his face had an unhappy meeting with the wall. Baekhyun had swerved left the last second, catching him off guard.

     "Oh! Channie! Are you okay?" Chanyeol saw the blurred figure in front of him.  In a confused attempt, he tried to get out his words. 

     "..Your..ss." 

     "What? What is it?" Baekhyun his head like a dying man.

     "...Y..." 

Baekhyun blinked.

Chanyeol out. 

................

      "Are you sure Chanyeol shouldn't be in the hospital?" Lay looked worried as Baekhyun tried to shove Chanyeol into a wheelchair. 

      "Yeah, it's just a mild concussion, he's not going to die. But I'm worried for him, so I got some quick medicine from the cabinets."

     "Uh-huh...Okay. Wait, how did you guys get here?" 

     "We drove, of course." 

    "......But Chanyeol's out. So...How..."

   "I have arms and legs, Lay." Baekhyun gave Lay a look, but he wasn't convinced. Lay crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

   "I'm pretty sure that's illegal."  

   "So is stripping in a haunted house and mooning the monsters, but here we are!" Baekhyun gave Lay a bright smile as his feet got ready to run. Lay laughed at the memory, but quickly cleared his throat as he straightened his back and gave Baek a hard look. 

     "Chanyeol's going to get mad at you." Baekhyun blinked and hesitated. 

     "No matter. I'll just get home before he wakes up." Lay rolled his eyes. Not with your driving skills Baek.

      "It's dangerous Baek." 

      Baekhyun shrugged.

  "So is having on a tree, but Chanyeol and I managed." Lay cringed at the vision. Ew. Before Lay could say anything else, Baekhyun bolted out the door, his pants in one hand, and the wheelchair handle in the other. He shoved Chanyeol in the car, ignoring the disapproving looks coming from the people around him. He got on the driver's seat, and sped out of the parking lot. 

..........

Chanyeol woke up to quiet grunts and tire screeching. 

      "Ugh....Baek?" He groggily opened his eyes as his head began to throb. 

      "Yes mmf- dear?" Chanyeol held his head and his vision became clear. He was in the passenger seat of a car. Wait whut. Chanyeol's eyes shot open and faced Baekhyun.

      "Baek! You're not supposed to be driv-OH MY GOD BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol raised his voice as he saw Baekhyun driving with his feet while trying to get his pants on. 

     "Chanyeol you're hurting my ears! I got this, let me handle it!" His feet were slipping off and Chanyeol quickly grabbed the wheel. 

    "PULL OVER BAEKHYUN!" 

    "I'M TRYING TO GET MY PANTS ON!" 

    "I DON'T CARE WE'RE GOING TO CRASH! AND JGHWJFH GET YOUR FEET OFF MY FACE IT SMELLS!" 

   "GET YOUR FACE OFF MY FEET YOU ! YOUR FACE SMELLS LIKE !" Baekhyun his hips up to get his pants to go up, and kicked Chanyeol in the face. 

   "Bae-" Chanyeol's head hit the car window. Baekhyun's eyes went wide and his feet let go of the wheel.

   "O-Ohmygod Chanyeol are you okay?! I'm so sorry!" 

  "T-The road! keep your eyes on the road!" 

   "Huh? O-AUHhhH." Baekhyun swerved the car to the left and Chanyeol's head hit the window-again. 

   "BAEKHYUN YOU'RE IN THE WRONG LANE! AH-" Chanyeol felt his vision blur as he heard a pool of profanities spill out of Baekhyun's mouth. 

Chanyeol out. 

...............

      3 days later

Chanyeol went out of the house to check the mail. He had been out for a day after the "car incident" and he was glad to have been home safe- ALIVE with the baby. To Chanyeol's relief, his car had taken no damage. (Or so he thought..)

     "....I don't ca-eh-eh-eh-eh-aree~" Chanyeol did a mini dance in front of the mailbox as he opened it. 

     "What the-" A bunch of papers spilled out of the mailbox and Chanyeol bent over to pick them up. 

 

Speeding Ticket - Fine: $146.00 

Speeding Ticket - Fine: $49.00 

Illegal Left Turn - Fine: $189.00

Running a Red Light - Fine: $47.00

Speeding Ticket -Fine: $146.00

Running over a Stop Sign - $90.00

Scratching Mr. Xiu's car - Cost: $230.00
>Please come to HunHan coffee shop to discuss the issue in 2 days time.<

Car Repair Payments - Cost: $568.97

*Caused Public Disturbances*

*Insulted two Police Officers*
>Told one he "smelled like a female dog."<
>Called one an inappropriate area.< 

Chanyeol felt fumes coming out of his head. 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN!"

Baekhyun came outside holding a spatula. 

"Yes, dear?" Chanyeol flushed as he saw Baekhyun clothless- with just an apron.

It certainly wasn't the first time Chanyeol saw Baekhyun's body. But the fact that they didn't do anything for almost 2 weeks, and that Baekhyun was being a bastard and wearing an apron was cutting fuses in Chanyeol's brain.

"I-A-Car-fee!" Chanyeol stuttered and threw the papers on the floor. Baekhyun blinked and smirked. He walked closer to Chanyeol and his finger crawled up Chanyeol's arm.

"You know I'm a great driver, Chanyeol. Wanna go for a ride?"

Chanyeol out.