Speed dial #2

When There's a in the Wall

     Chanyeol loved Baekhyun. He really, really, did. Back in high school, college, and even now, one little pout from the button-nosed diva would have him on his knees, ready to die for him anytime anywhere. But it was moments like these where all Chanyeol wanted to do was duct tape him (maybe handcuff and rope 'cause Chanyeol's just like that) to a chair and throw him off a balcony. 

      "Arggg-fahhhh-asdlkjkasjd" Chanyeol inwardly groaned as he watched the thing he called his wife push himself against the wall, trying to "fix" the hole that he caused yesterday. (The foreward gaizz ^^) 

      "Baekkk. What are you doing." Chanyeol pinched the bridge of his nose while trying to the soothe the throbbing headache that was slowly making its way to his temples.

     "I'm trying to save our wallet's , that's what. Now stay there and don't move so that I can finish this." Baekhyun poked his tongue out the side, a move that would normally have Chanyeol internally squealing like a japanese schoolgirl, but not today. Chanyeol was just dead tired today. He sighed and rubbed his face with the palms of his hands. 

      "Baek, it won't cost that much to fix the wall. The hole's just the size of your fist anyway. I can just call maintenance and make them give us a dis- Baek! Are you listening?!" Baekhyun just waved off the lanky giant and muttered a somewhat audible, "I got this. Let the pro do his work." Chanyeol silently groaned again (a habit he's been developing after Baekhyun passed his second month in pregnancy) and silently cried to the heavens, wondering how he could be so blessed and cursed with a lover like Baekhyun at the same time. When Chanyeol began to dial the maintenance man's number, Baekhyun clapped his hands together, trying to catch the giant's attention. Chanyeol, knowing his wifey all too well, saved the maintenance man's number on speed dial number 2. Because these stupid cellphones won't let you save any number to speed dial 1.

      "Done!" He beamed and gave Chanyeol a toothy smile while pointing at the..."fixed" wall. "Are you proud of me?" Chanyeol had a straight face on, trying to productively understand what he was looking at.

     "..."

     "..." 

     "Baek. Is that what I think it is." Chanyeol gave a rock hard (but y) glare to Baekhyun, that may or may not have been sent straight to his pants. (Come on guys, he's pregnant. He gets off of donuts and unicorns.) Baekhyun eagerly nodded, and patted the wall. 

      "Good as new!" And this time, Chanyeol did groan - out loud. Displeased by his lover's reaction, Baekhyun frowned and crossed his arms. 

     "Baekhyun! You can't cover the hole in the wall by shoving a damn IN IT." Baekhyun's frown grew, upset that his hubby had the nerve to yell at him and his "hard work".

     "At least I had the decency to PAINT IT WHITE!" Baekhyun childishly stomped his feet and sent a nasty scowl to Chanyeol. 

   "Take that out before someone sees!" Chanyeol walked over next to Baekhyun and the , trying to take it out without breaking other parts of the thin wall. 

    "CHANYEOL! I TOOK TWO HOURS TO FIT THAT IN THERE!" Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's back and tried to pull him away from his "hard work". 

   "Well it's two hours you're never going to get back so -mmf- LET GO!" Chanyeol struggled against Baekhyun's monstrous strength and ended up losing. 

   "ASKJDHASFKSL- BAEKHYUN! LET ME GO!" Chanyeol took the last of his strength to pull the nasty object out of the wall, but both lost balance and slipped under the glazed wood floor. Chanyeol quickly grabbed Baekhyun over him to protect him, and Chanyeol's back crashed straight over the thin, wooden coffee table, a marriage gift from Baekhyun's (cheapskate) mother.

   "Ch..Channie! Are you okay? And God, I knew my mom bought that cheap- coffee table from the 99 cents store! Why is it even in the house? And Oh- Don't get up too fast! You could be hurt!" Baekhyun sat on his knees, pulling his sore husband to sit up. 

   "Urggg... I'm fine." Chanyeol rubbed his head and slowly looked at the wall. "AHH. THE WALL." Baekhyun looked over to the wall and his jaw dropped lower than his mom's turkey neck. The small hole in the wall was gone, replaced with a small chunk of an empty wall due to Chanyeol pulling upwards to pull off the darn toy.

   "Channiee...I'm sorry... Are you hurt?" Baekhyun picked at his nails and looked at Chanyeol with a killer pout, cuter than usual. His eyes were glistening with tears (yes, real, because Baekhyun has a heart <3) and his lip jut out like a lost puppy. Chanyeol wondered if he should be angry or not, but gave in to his cutie pie with a weak sigh. He groaned, knowing he could never stay mad at his crazy lover for long. 

    "It's fine. I'm not hurt, the coffee table was just really weak. And I'm calling the workers now, so don't worry about the wall and rest, okay?" He gave a small peck on Baekhyun's forehead, and the discouraged puppy left to their bedroom with a worried look. Chanyeol silently chuckled, knowing Baekhyun would try to make up to him by telling him cute stories during bed. Chanyeol got up and stretched, his back a little sore from the fall.  Although Baekhyun was pregnant, he was still light and fluffy, which Chanyeol thanked every religious being in the world for. He looked at the floor and the wall, the still stuck, and the white on top of the splintered wodden pieces. A messy combination that described their hilarious, yet crazy life in one picture. He got his phone from his pocket and pressed speed dial #1, happy that he prepared to meet this mess beforehand. Putting his ear the phone, Chanyeol expectantly waited for the ring that would connect him to the workers.

   "..." He waited. and waited. 

   "If you would like to listen to your voicemail in english press-" 

   "DAMMIT!"