Needy Love [2 - 2]

Prize and Possession

angsty and fluffy in one scene, as you say Kiki /please don't hate me LOL/

 

*

Luhan POV

*

 

Luhan shuddered, when the icy water rained on his sensitive back, yet he didn’t have intention to stop it from punishing his delicate skin. He wanted to erase today from his memory. He hoped to calm himself again, or at least getting sick so Kai won’t leave his side and won’t let him sleep alone tonight, since crying and pleading didn’t work anymore to the brunette.

“Kai are you okay with this…?” he said to the damp floor cause he believed it’s better if he saw the anger so he could learn how to grasp it and make it disappeared from his lover. He knew he’s not as strong as he used too, and Kai always treated him preciously, but if it kept going on like this, his life will be haunted with worry that someday Kai will be angry again and won’t even let him getting near.

He took a too long shower, and a painful one, he prayed for another hand turned off the water and then hugged him into his towel with another body pressed to his back and warmed him, scolding him for this stupidity and even going so nice by lifting him up to the bed, before kissing him all over, make his skin reddened and bruised by the warmth.

 

But Kai wasn’t here tonight.

 

So he could only curl in the middle of their bed, with and damp body, shivering into the crumpled sheet and let his cries muffled into his lover’s pillow.

“Kai… oh… Kai please don’t hurt me... I’m sorry… whatever I’ve did it wrong, I’m sorry…” he sobbed so hard that another sweet imagination coming to , in the form of warm body pressed to his back and the big hands hauled his skinny figure inside the broad chest. He turned around and let his head rested into his lover chest, not even had courage to look up to see the face. He could only tense when the hands mapped his body with the gentle brush and caress.

 

The dream got even worse that he imagined himself having trouble getting up in the morning and it's all because there are white bunnies spread all over the bed, from many sizes making a mountain of plushies and buried him under. It almost made a giggle appeared on him, if he didn’t remember last night he was just drifted into sleep with a broken heart.

 

‘Kai?’

 

Struggling his way out the bed, Luhan called his lover name even though he knew Kai probably still sleeping in the room across theirs. But then his feet stepped on something soft and his eyes widened as he looked down and saw the sea of brown teddy bear filling the room, all had post-it sticking to their chest of, ‘I’m sorry’ ‘I love you’ ‘Please don’t cry anymore’ and mooooore sweet words and praise for him that Luhan needs time to walk around the bedroom (cause it was huge) to gather the message. He didn’t even realize he went back smiling, even giggling happily as he read the message one by one.

 

‘Hey.’

 

Luhan raised his head at the slightly open door, but he didn’t see Kai, only a human-sized teddy bear peeked through the door and it was so cute that Luhan squealed at seeing its sleepy eyes, ‘forgive me okay? Last night I’ve truly became an to you, but I remember who you are to me and how I couldn’t sleep without holding you…’

 Luhan took a sigh in relief, ‘then why are you still there?’ he asked, ‘come inside already!’

.

“…-and then Kai gave me a huge teddy bear and kiss me and we made love in a sea of bunny plush…” Luhan said in mourn to Sehun who was cooking ramen for him, “sadly it won’t happen because Kai was an and I’m just being pathetic…” and when he was ready to spill another river of tears, Sehun gave him a glare of ‘don’t start’ so Luhan covered his own mouth and held his breath.

He was really sorry for interrupting Sehun and Kyungsoo in the middle of their , although Luhan hardly think yelling to each other was counted as , but sleeping made his stomach growling and he remembered he didn’t eat anything today so he whined on their bedroom door for ramen, cause he was banned to get into kitchen after he cut his own lips (accidentally) and he was too scared to knock on the guest bedroom door to wake Kai up.

 

“Will you and Kyungsoo be okay?” Luhan suddenly wondered about these friends relationship.

 

“Don’t use the tone like we’re your mom and daddy.” Sehun hissed lowly, but the man immediately corrected his mistake, “I mean, we’re still your family, just, sometimes we had a small fight. We’ll be just fine in flash.”

Luhan glued his cheek to the wooden table, “I kept thinking nothing’s wrong, but I do understand why Kyungie get upset with us. A long time ago, I remember Kyungie asked me if I love you…” his words made Sehun paused but he was drowned deep in memory that he didn’t recognize the gesture, “at that time, I had two choices. I do love both of you but I had a feeling Kyungie loves Sehun more than me so if I said I do love Sehun too, I’ll hurt Kyungie.”

A bowl of ramen placed in front of Luhan, followed by Sehun who sat across him in the dining table, “Then, what do you feel about me?” Sehun asked.

Luhan took the chopstick prepared for him, but before he dug in, he answered, “I do treasure you, Sehun, but I love Kai more. It’s no difference than how you love Kyungsoo more than me. I can see it clearly, I just can’t understand why Kyungsoo get misunderstand about it. It’s pretty obvious.”

For a while, Luhan ate in silent and Sehun watched him, before the older blond choked and Sehun immediately get up with a growl and be back with a glass of water, “you should eat slower, Luhan!” scold him.

Luhan mumbled a low sorry.

“Actually, Luhan.” Sehun sighed as he passed the box of tissue when Luhan was done eating, “Kyungsoo also blame it for me to care you so much. He believed you were my first love and even until today, I’m still longing for you.”

“Really?” Luhan eyes widened in shock, “is that true?”

“No!” Sehun grumbled, “If I love you, right now you’ll be my lover and there’ll be no Kai in our lives, because I won’t let someone so dangerous getting near the person I love.” His voice was so firm that Luhan wished Kai and Kyungsoo was here to listen, this is why Luhan knew there’s no problem in between them. They were in love with the right person, only sometimes the devil whispered bad thought and causing mischief because until today, they managed to have a good life as together.

 

It made Luhan smiled, “if you love me, how about Kyungsoo?”

 

“He’ll also be mine.” Sehun said stubbornly.

 

“But three is a crowd, you ert.” Luhan laughed while hitting his best friend “you need to choose, Sehun, Kyungsoo or me. No matter how beautiful love was, there’ll be sacrifice.” He remembered what Kai used to tell him, the way love came into the man’s life in the shape of a blond haired princess. It’s not wearing skirt and ponytail and didn’t play Barbie. The blond covered in dirt and sweat yet when the love made its way into Kai’s heart, nothing was important aside treasuring Luhan for what the blond was. They both made sacrifice of their freedom and shared their trust into a promise of together, forever.

 

“Stupid.”

 

Luhan startled when he felt warm fingers s into his hair and caressing his blond strand gently, but then he smiled when he looked at Sehun and found content-ness behind the grumpy face, “I already made my choice a long time ago, and even until this moment I never regret it.”

“Great, then.” Luhan blinked, holding another tears from coming down now from a sudden wave of happiness overwhelmed him. He was so happy that when he returned upstairs he hummed an incoherent song about love, as he made his way to the door across his bedroom, where the guest bedroom located. He knocked on the door, with heart thumping in anticipation. He will tell Kai this conversation he had with Sehun and he believed Kai will understand what most important in Luhan life, even though they still had to wait until the anger was cooling down.

“Kai?” Luhan whispered carefully after his third knock, because no answer from inside. He doubted it Kai could sleep that easily, but he braced himself to open the door.

 

There’s no one inside the room.

 

*

 

Short chappie, sorry T^T and Kai was still a jerk /sigh/ but how was it?