Desperate Love [3-1]

Prize and Possession

 

*

Kyungsoo POV

*

 

“Kyungieeeee…”

 

In the changing room, Kyungsoo sighed when he had to face the whiny Luhan sitting on his lap, complaining about the stinging pain still throbbing in the blond’s back.

“My is killing meeeeee…”

Kyungsoo stared at the beauty with a grief. He wanted to tell Luhan, he’s not in the position to comfort too. Last night, a needy bastard called Oh Sehun just tricked him into taking a night swim for the sake of their health. And because they just ate so many cookies, Kyungsoo found himself stripping next to Sehun, only think it’s the best way to dip into water without making his clothes wet or getting the swimmer trunks from their bedroom upstairs. That’s why, when he finally saw Sehun motives, it was too late. He was already pounded to the swimming pool wall by his bigger and pushy lover.

Kyungsoo cringed upon the last night memory. They really needed to clean the pool later.

 “Stop grinding your on my crotch.” Kyungsoo groaned with blushing face, “don’t you have any shame?” he grabbed Luhan’s hips, tried to push Luhan off him but then Luhan hugged his neck and sobbing like a baby he gave up struggling and sighing again, now louder, “you know Luhannie sitting on me won’t make it feel better.” He rested his hand on Luhan’s back and started massaging the tensed muscle gently in circling motion. When he heard Luhan whimpered in bliss, he grumbled in annoyance. “See, your lover should take care of you after using your body. It’s not fair that you already gave him pleasure but he left you with pain, by yourself.”

“But Kyungieee,” Luhan loosened the hug around his neck and stared at him innocently, “you are my friend, friends take care each other.”

  “Oh, yeah?” Kyungsoo shot Luhan a glare, “then stop encouraging Sehun to do public , I’m afraid he became a ert.” he growled while pinching both Luhan’s chubby cheek.

“Ow, ow, ow, stop it. It’s not even my fault.” Luhan tried to keep Kyungsoo’s fingers from his reddened cheeks, “Kai was the one who became his drinking buddies, so Sehunnie probably learn one or two kink from him.”

 “Why do you have such a boyfriend?” Kyungsoo asked.

“It’s your boyfriend fault for being stupid follower.”

“You-…!” Kyungsoo grabbed Luhan’s head, starting a playful cat fight on the couch with his bestfriend, “Sehun isn’t stupid he’s the smartest guy among us.”

“Kyaah!” Luhan purposely moaned when Kyungsoo grabbed a full hand of his blond hair, “Stop that, Kyungie!” he fought back by rolling with Kyungsoo until the oldest brunette fall on his back on the floor. Luhan growled like a grown man when he sat on Kyungsoo’s stomach, tried to claw the other’s eyes out, “don’t be a ing hypocrite, I bet you love it too when Sehun became naughty!”

“No I’m not!” Kyungsoo shouted with red face, struggling to get the heavy Luhan off him, but Luhan locked his hips with both strong thighs he could only whimpered in frustration,

“Luhan, release me!”

 

.

 

Sehun gaped when he saw the vicious yet also alluring sight when he opened the door.

“My, my,” beside him, Kai took a peek at the room and chuckled darkly.

“Should we…” Sehun cleared his throat and said with grim, “what are they doing, actually?”

Kai shrugged, still laughing happily, “?” he suggested.

  Sehun threw Kai a warning glare, but as soon as he returned watching Luhan molested his boyfriend and Kyungsoo answered the touch with frustrated moans, his face blushed in dark red and his tongue unconsciously his now dry lips.

 

.

 

“Stop pinching my s!” Kyungsoo slapped Luhan in the face, making Luhan thrown to the side in such a dramatic way.

Luhan frowned, a trembled hand raised to his stinging cheek while he stared at Kyungsoo in disbelief, “why do you hit me? You said you like it when Sehun touched you there.”

Kyungsoo kicked Luhan in shame, “I don’t like other people touching my body.” he said grudgingly while getting up from the floor, his chest was heavy but his mind slowly cleared again.

“I know.” Luhan chuckled while still posing on the floor, “you belong to Sehun.” the blond said it in a mocking tone, when Kyungsoo grabbed him by the arm and helped him off the floor. Kyungsoo eyes twitched at hearing the insult but he was too tired to even care he only sighed loudly, “Hhhh, we’re too old to play this.” He eyed Luhan to ask for approval, “I’m exhausted.”

His eyes widened when the reflection of wall mirror across him spotted his boyfriend standing in front of the open door, along with Luhan’s. In no time, Kyungsoo’s face was covered in blue, as he could only freeze on his feet, eyes stared at scowling Sehun who looked disturbed and probably furious as the youngest entered the changing room and walked to the couch, pulling Kyungsoo’s hand in process.

“Show’s end.” Sehun grumbled lowly.

This is awkward, Kyungsoo thought as he sat next to Sehun, looking at the blond with worry. He could explain this, there’s a reason for Luhan and him to do this kind of thing. It’s started when they were 15, they had their first fight. It’s no playful like nowadays but they believed this is the only way to make them opened to each other. They kept it secret for their lovers though, cause they didn’t want both Sehun and Kai worried about their friendship.  

“Kaaaaai, Kyungsoo hit meeee.” Kyungsoo startled when he heard Luhan whined at Kai who was creepily smiling as the beauty sat on his lap. Kai caressed Luhan’s cheek gently, making Kyungsoo shivered in fear and immediately scooted closer to Sehun. Kai might be an lv.99 ert but there’s no one in the world would love Luhan in such a dangerous way like Kai do.

 

“Kyungsoo.”

 

Kyungsoo wanted Doraemon’s ‘shrinking light’ so he could stuff himself into Sehun’s pocket and hide from Kai’s upcoming wrath, cause Kai never show his anger and Kyungsoo was aware angered someone like that must be a BIG mistake. But, hiding was for coward and Kyungsoo learnt nothing will be done with that so he sighed and said to Kai, “I’m sorry I don’t mean…”

“Have you two make up yet?” Kai cut his words, while eyeing both Luhan and Kyungsoo. Seeing that Kyungsoo only stunned like a statue, a sadistic smirk appeared on Kai’s face as the brunette murmured to Sehun, “what do you think, Sehun? How should we punish these ?”

Kyungsoo startled when he heard Sehun hummed. Not you too, he stared at Sehun with wide-eyed when he finally realized the reason why Sehun looked so grumpy. Well, he thought his boyfriend was upset before but there’s also another reason why he made a face like this.

 

“Hmm, let me think…”

 

Sehun was .

 

“How about made them reconcile with kiss?”

 

And Sehun with Kai around was a bad news to Kyungsoo.

 

“Fine, then.”

 

Kyungsoo startled when he heard the familiar dark chuckle from another end of couch. He saw Kai who had amusement gaze filling his eyes and a nasty smirk drawn on the plump lips. He stared at Kyungsoo intently like a beast mocking a hopeless prey. It never failed to make Kyungsoo nervous in the previous years they became friend, but now Kyungsoo only feel annoyed with him, especially when Kai whispered on Luhan’s ears, probably throwing sweet promises to Luhan just so the beauty will play along.

“Let’s kiss, Kyungie.” Luhan decided, titled his head cutely while pouting his pink mouth.

No matter how cute and loving Luhan was, Kyungsoo only felt he should punch Luhan in the face instead, “No way!” he hissed in irritation, “Why I should kiss you?!”

 

“Because it’s fun.”

 

“I’m not kissing RANDOM men for FUN!”

 

“Hey.” Luhan furrowed his eyebrows, “careful with your words, . I don’t do that either.”

 

Before they continued their cat fight, Kai immediately stand up while carrying Luhan, “fine, fine, no kissing.” He said while bringing Luhan out the room, “say kitty, how about we get coffee?”

Kyungsoo watched their back with a clenched heart. He looked at Sehun who was holding both his shoulder in case he tried to attack Luhan again. Seeing his lover face made his anger slowly disappeared, only left room for shame, “I’m sorry.” He said with grief, “I didn’t mean to play fight with him.”

“So it’s just a play?” Sehun asked.

“Yeah.” Kyungsoo sighed, “We never really meant to hurt ourselves, but there are also things we can’t just share to our boyfriends so we decided to talk it out with each other and with yelling and wrestling it felt so much better.” He felt his tears forming under his eyes. Before it fell he immediately wiped them away, “I’m sorry you had to see me like this. I know you won’t mind but I really hate losing control in front of you.”

Sehun hands moved from his shoulder and gently wrapped around him in a tender hug, “you don’t have to worry to lose image in front of me, Kyungsoo, you are mine, right?” the last word made Kyungsoo suffocated with the fear, like a spell tying around his heart. He didn’t answer only leaned into the touch, inhaling as much air as he could so he won’t feel insecure even though he was already happy with the man he loved.

 

.

 

For Kyungsoo, love was fear. The first time he learnt about love, it’s when Sehun kissed him, asking him if they could be lovers. It’s a big new world, he said and he was afraid. There are plenty of problems awaited them, like how to actually express love in between boys or how to deal with jealousy, but, the biggest one was, how to tell Luhan?

Just like Sehun, Kyungsoo loved Luhan. Since the first time they met he fell for the warmth Luhan shared to calm him which was coming from the boy’s hands and gentle words. Luhan promised he won’t be alone and even until today Luhan never break it. That’s why he treasured Luhan like he treasured Sehun and his own life. Later on, it became their silent agreement, to slice their hearts into three parts. The first was belongs to their own name, just so they remember to love their body and mind and not just waste their life for nothing. The second and third were for their friends name cause their relationship was precious for the three of them along with promise to always together.

However, he dated Sehun. It meant he will spend more time with Sehun rather than Luhan. That was the privilege of dating which he didn’t find appealing at all. The worse, Luhan was understood about the special relationship in between Sehun and him and slowly backed away. It angered Kyungsoo, to find out how many of their gatherings had been canceled and some even turned into date, just because Luhan had practice, or Luhan had dance class, which was sounded like bull.

But Luhan did attend dance class. And Luhan also met a young dancer named Kim Jongin, who insisted to be called as Kai, whatever it meant.

Kai was an intruder, causing mischief into their friendship. Like a wall, Kai became the barrier in between his friendship with Luhan. Even Sehun didn’t like him to be around, cause Luhan never kept distance before and all the blame went to Kai who apparently got all attention and love from Luhan. It’s like, Sehun and Kyungsoo became the outsider after all the years they spent together as three. The love they used to have for the boy became unrequited, cause Luhan simply replaced their names in his heart with Kai’s.

All of Luhan belongs to Kai.

 

.

 

The anxiety was cooling down when Luhan was back and shared his coffee with Kyungsoo.

“Do you have some news about the photoshoot?” Kyungsoo asked while returned the coffee back to Luhan.

“Ah,” Kai raised his eyebrows. Sitting comfortably at the end of couch with Luhan curling on his lap, he smirked, “about the photo shoot, there’s a small matter we need to discuss.” The man threw a knowing look at Sehun and surprisingly, Sehun snickered in the same dirty way it made Kyungsoo groaned mentally. God, he had enough witnessed ert-ness from Kai, he didn’t need his beloved boyfriend to turn into ones. He simply hoped for Kai to find a religion which will definitely send him to the deepest hell if he became too .

Kyungsoo had an urge to stop Sehun from smiling in such a creepy way but he’s only looked at his boyfriend in worry. “We heard from director,” Sehun whispered gently into his ear, “the girls had another schedule so we’ve been left by ourselves and now the staff was having a meeting with our manager for a change of concept.”

“Huh?” Kyungsoo who hated changes furrowed his eyebrows in worry, “what kind of change?”

“Let me guess.” Being pretty and dense didn’t make Luhan lost his intelligence, besides it’s very easy to find out what kind of concept which can only be done with three men and an Androgyny model, “Manager-hyung probably tell them about me as Androgyny model so I’ll be the bride while you guys became my grooms, is that right, Sehunnie?”

“Close to that,” Sehun chuckled when they saw Luhan squealed in anticipation, “actually-…”

But Luhan’s attention was disrupted by Kai, who think it’s the right time to shower Luhan with praiseful kisses and made Sehun face lost the color, “hey, are you gonna listening?” he asked in bored tone.

 “A minute.” Luhan made a hand gesture to Sehun before Kai smooch-ed him into a deep kiss.

Kyungsoo hated it when Luhan ignored Sehun for Kai. The blond met Kai all day and night and it’s still not enough for both of them to e like they’ll die if they were just separated by any minutes. Of course, it will be Kai’s mistake to brainwash Luhan into a pitiful person like this. He wanted to say a word, but apparently Kai caught his action and he swore Kai glared at him, dared him make a scene and turning everything interesting. Kyungsoo didn’t want to sound y and throw some harmless insult towards his friend’s way of affection to each other. Sehun will think he was jealous and wanted some kisses and s in public too. That’s why he bit a huge gulp of pain back into his throat, silently cursing Kai to have a painful death, away from Luhan.

“So,” Sehun began again when Kai stopped molesting Luhan and brought back attention to him, “what Luhan was guessed was half true, but the director was against the idea of three men around a bride, it kinda unbalanced, she said. That’s why I told her I want Kyungsoo to be the second bride.”

When Kyungsoo heard this news, his world stopped moving.

“Yaay!” Luhan clapped while Kai started kissing the beauty again, makes Kyungsoo wondered how really luhan mouth tasted which made Kai had with Lu’s face. “Kyungie will wear dress.”

Kyungsoo blinked when he heard Luhan said that. He didn’t have idea why such idea brought happiness to Luhan, or why Sehun laughed so hilariously and Kai gave him a gleaming smile which only made him shivered in disgust. Why Luhan could love this creepy person?

“Is this a joke?” He turned at Sehun and gave his lover a pleading gaze, wishes it’s just a small prank to make him laugh cause he was too tired to even imagine his own self in woman clothes

“No.” Sadly, Sehun answered so seriously even with a comical face, “you’ll be the bride too, Soo, along with Luhan.”

“But I’m a man.” Kyungsoo still tried to deny, “How did you expect me to…!”

“Relax, Kyungie.” Luhan was already up and hugged his waist from behind and making him yelped in surprise, “the stylists know what they did. In a flash we’ll be the most beautiful brides on the world.” Luhan swung his hand on the air, seeing the far cloud of imagination which was invisible for anyone to see, “Trust them!” he said in a firm tone and a wide grin, before he dragged Kyungsoo out of the room, “now, let’s head to our dressing room. See you, boys…”

“Bye, Sweety…” Kai waved Luhan a goodbye, “and friend.” added in a flat tone.

“No!” Kyungsoo outstretched his hand, tried to reach Sehun, “this must be a mistake! Yah! Sehunnie!”

 

*

tbc

*

 

Umm, I thought it must be boring if I kept making a flashback so the story will finally set in present hehe

so, how was it?