Chapter 2

Supernatural Occurences

School had been relatively busy, but all Luhan could think of was what to do about what he had seen, and school ended relatively quickly.

“Hey Luhan, do you have my money? You know what I said las time. its 200,000 won, and the Jjang wants his money soon.”  Said one of Zhang Yixing followers “or we could just take you, and make you work for it.

Damn. I can’t deal with them right now, but I don’t have enough money on me today.

“Okay, give me a minute.” Luhan said packing his things away in his backpack before quickly dashing away from them.

If there was one thing that Luhan was proud of was that he was considered one of the fastest runners in his school, and was even the national winner in tracks. But he had to quite when he started seeing spirits more often, and sometimes started tripping over them.

He was relieved after he had escaped from them, but knew he would have to deal with them tomorrow.

I better bring the money tomorrow or else they are going to keep hassling me. Luhan said before kicking a can on the side of the road.

“Hey kid you better watch out its almost evening, and they are going to come out soon.” Said a voice, but when Luhan looked back the road was deserted.

Probably just hallucinating like I always do.

Luhan started walking to his apartment.