Chapter 5

Supernatural Occurences

    Just as the door was nearly opened up enough for Luhan to see into it. He felt a hand cover his eyes before feeling himself drift into unconsciousness, and into a dream.

     Luhan was within a small room about 5 feet width and length with the floors and walls all covered in white pillows similar to how it looked inside the insane asylum his parents had sent him to when he was young. When Luhan tried to stand up he noticed that his feet were extremely small, and that his hands were inside giant gloves. In his memories he could tell that this was at the age that  he was 10.

 

     “Hi, Luhan” said a young boy while sticking out his tongue in a friendly manner and continued talking in an excited manner. “Sorry I haven’t come see you they had business down at my house and my dad wanted me to learn it all so that when I take over it’ll easier. But it’s soooooooo boring. Sometimes I wish that I wasn’t part of the main family. It’s such as hassle. But anyway how has your week been?”

 

      Luhan stayed quiet unable to muster any noise into his throat.

 

     “It’s okay if you don’t want to talk. I can talk for both of us. Luhan when you get out why don’t you come visit my house. Everyone will like you. Plus you won’t have to spend all of this time with your stupid parents. I mean really they should be able to see us if you can.I don't undertand it's like they completely block us out from sight. I bet if people really tried to see us they could. I mean yokai aren't that hard to see. We just always have to materialize ourselves more when we come over to this world, and it always take up so much power.'  The young boy looked at Luhan before looking down. “You know my dad showed me this trick after I told him about you. He said that this will make you stop seeing spirits. Well at least for long enough for you to get out. But he said that if I use it on you we can’t see each other for a long time. So I still don’t know what to do. What do you think?”

 

      Luhan felt himself crying.

 

     “How about next time we meet we’ll be best friends again, but this time don’t tell your parents about us. Okay. My dad also told me to that it might get dangerous for you if I don’t do this. So goodbye Luhan. At least until later.” The young boy said before putting his hand on Luhan’s head and whispering some words.