Chapter 7

Supernatural Occurences

“Hello Luhan” came a male voice from the side of the kitchen starteling Luhan.

 

“What are you doing in my house?!” Luhan said in an alarmed voice looking for some weapon near enough to use against the intruder.

 

“Really I would have though that you would have been seeing me in your dreams, but maybe your memories aren’t back yet.” The intruder said as though he was having an interior monologue

 

As Luhan looked at the intruder. He had to admit the the intruder was indeed quite good looking. He could have passed off as a model. He had nearly gleaming brown hair, and perhaps the nicest skin that Luhan had ever seen.

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjw6gaoc2YKPWfbx0Rx9a

“That doesn’t rea-lly answer my question. Wh-Who are you?” Luhan said starting to stutter due to fear.

 

 

“ Why I’m your best friend Luhan. I don’t really know how to explain this in any easier than that. Maybe if you let me take you back to my house you will remember. Anyways you will probably be safer at my house than here by yourself especially with all of the spirits after you.”
“No! I’m not going anywhere how do I know that you are not one of those spirits that wants to attack me?”

 

“Luhan” The intruder’s  voice was getting slightly more irritated. “either you can come with me of you own accord or I can force you. Whichever you want you have to make the decision now before this place completely erupts in fire.”

 

“ Then what is your name?”

 

“My name is Sehun. It’s not that complicated you already know it so let’s go.”

 

Luhan saw a knife on the counter right behind the microwave and made a grab for it.“Sorry ‘Sehun’, but I can’t trust anything an intruder says.” Then a giant explosion happeed right behind him.

 

Sehun took this opportunity and grabbed Luhan before using a spell to make him pass out.

 

Later

 

Luhan woke up. He looked around him and noticed that he was in what looked like a dungeon. The walls were made of some sort of gray stone, it was pitch black except for a small candle that was lit. As Luhan tried to stand up he noticed that his leg was tied to the foot of the bed by a chain. He grabbed the candle and tried to figure out if he could get out of it. As he picked up the candle underneath it was a tag that said: If you need to use the restroom, there is a pot under the bed for that.

 

What is this stupid thing. Breath Luhan this is most likely just another dream that went crazy. Just need to deal with it and I’ll wake up from it in a little bit.