Chapter 3

Supernatural Occurences

As Luhan was unlocking the door to his apartment, he felt a little tug on the base of his shirt. When he looked down he saw a little girl, who had pure white skin and pitch black hair that nearly covered her toes. The young girl also wore clothing that was of a similar composition to a rag.

“Um, excuse me mister, but do you know where my mommy went?” asked the little girl in a sad tone while staring at the floor.

“Sorry, I haven’t, but we can go and try to find her.” Said Luhan slightly unsure what to do but, feeling pity for the girl. “Or we can go and ask the apartment manager if he would know where she is?”

“I-It’s okay. Nobody can see me anyway. I have to go now bye.” Said the little girl scurrying to the end of the hallway before turning onto the new hallway.

Maybe I should go see if she is okay.

Luhan walked to turn around the corner where he saw a dead end and the girl was not anywhere.

I’m relatively sure that I saw her come this way. That is really strange.

He quickly walked back to his apartment before entering and sitting down on his beanie bag before he began to zoom in and out of consciousness.

What did that little girl mean that no one would be able to see her?... Maybe she was just bored and playing around with the neighbors…. I should go to bed now it is getting.

Luhan got up and was going to the bathroom to take a shower, but as he was walking he heard a knock on the front door.

Luhan was relatively wary of opening the door especially when it was already night, but he decided to check through the peekhole to see if it was the little girl. As he looked through he saw her, but she looked extremely disoriented. 

Hi I decided just to post these 2 chapters to celebrate fall. If you have any comments on what you want me to add to the story or jus feedback please post it helps me a lot in deciding what direction to take. Thx