Chapter 6

Supernatural Occurences

Where am I? Luhan thought as he opened his eyes, and noticed that the room was pitch black.

 

Is this my? Luhan looked around and as his eyes adjusted he noticed that the surroundings were familiar.

 

I should get up and go to bed. What a crazy dream. Luhan got off the beanie bag that he was sitting on and started going to his room. When he heard a knock at the door.

 

Who could be here this late? Luhan looked through the peephole and noticed that there were had to be more than 100 spirits all piling up in front of his door.

 

Why are there so many?  Luhan thought while having a sinking feeling in his heart. It’s fine as long as I stay inside. I should just go to sleep.

 

Luhan forced himself to move to his room and go to sleep.

 

Morning

 

*brrrring….brrring* Luhan’s alarm clock continued to go off.

 

I really don’t want to go to school. Maybe I’ll just call in sick. It’s not like anyone will notice anyway.

 

Luhan closed his eyes again and drifted into sleep.

 

Dream

 

There was a young boy with dark brown hair hiding behind a beautiful women, who looked no older than 20, with pitch black hair, nearly snow white skin and who was dressed in a white flowy dress, that seem to sparkle as the sun hit it. “Hi little boy are you lost?” she asked young Luhan with a small but tender smile. “It’s okay if you are we don’t get many visitors here. “Why don’t I help you get out of here.” The young women said before gently grabbing Luhan’s hand.

 

Who is she? She is really pretty? Luhan thought while he was looking at her.

 

Before Luhan had noticed they reached his house. “ Here we are finally at your house it wasn’t that far was it?” The lady said before looking at the boy and giving him a comforting look. “ If you ever want to come and visit again just come through the same path.”

 

“Mother, father said people like that can’t come to out house” said the little boy behind her in nearly a squeak.

 

“ It’s okay he is special after all. It will also be good for you to make friends outside of house       ” As the mother said said the young boys name all Luhan saw her move her lips but heard nothing.

 

“Master Luhan! Master Luhan!” Luhan began to hear the servants at the house call for him.

 

“Um… thank you” Luhan said bowing before running back to his house.

 

Awake

 

Luhan awoke to the sun blaring in his eyes. What time is it?  He quickly looked at the clock, and noticed that is was already 6 pm. Did I really sleep this late something must be wrong with my mind.

 

Luhan then heard knock at the door. He went to check at the peek hole, and saw little girl who was searching for her mother before opening the door.

 

“Hello mister. I came to say sorry. I didn’t know that you couldn’t go the other world. It’s just that everyone who can see is goes to the other world all of the time. The master of the house was really angry when he found out you almost went through the door, but at least he let my mom go so we are okay. I just wanted to tell you thanks. Bye mister.” The little girl said before turning around and skipping to the other hallway while smiling.

 

This is just too weird I need to get more rest. Luhan mumbled before walking to the kitchen to get some water. 

 Thanks you for reading!!!  And anwer the post if you still want this tory to continue