Chapter 4

Supernatural Occurences

Luhan carefully opened the door.

 

“Hey what happened didn’t you find your mom? I thou… Luhan asked in a slightly worried tone of voice, before being cut off by the girl.

 

“Please you have to tell the mister that my mom was helping… or else he’ll kill her.” Said the little girl in nearly a sobbing voice.

 

Probably some disagreement between her mother and father.

 

“Here come in, I’ll call the police they should be here soon.”

 

“No!” the girl shrieked in inhuman voice that sent shivers down Luhan’s neck.  “You…can only…save my mommy.”

 

“I really can’t help. See I’m just a kid. We need the police to help.”

 

“They won’t see her.” The girls words getting more difficult to hear past her sobs.  “She’s too weak to make herself appear to people, but since you can see us that means you are the same as us… Plus mommy says that you can save her... Please without my mommy I’ll die. “

 

“Okay one minute let me grab something first.” Luhan quickly grabbed his cell phone and followed the girl to down the hall.

 

As he turned at the hallway, he saw a door at the end of the hallway. The door looked like all of the other doors except it was different in the aura that it gave off an aura that Luhan had always felt right before dusk. A sickening feeling in the pits of his heart.

 

 

 

Maybe I shouldn’t go in. 

“Come on my mommy is right down here.” The girl said right before opening the door.