Chapter 1

Supernatural Occurences

Luhan was running. He knew he should have gotten home before the sun started to set. That was when more of them appeared. He didn’t know from what or where he was going, but his entire body was screaming for him to run. As he turned the corner on the street of he bumped into a tall young man with a long black coat right before he passed out.

When Luhan woke up he noticed he was in his room in his pajamas and it was 7:20 in the morning.

Why do all of these bad things happen to me. I wish I was normal like other people and stopped hallucinating all of the time.

Ever since Luhan was young he could see spirits all around him. When he was young he had a small fox as his playmate. The fox was not normal of course as it had the ability to spit out fire and only Luhan could see it. This resulted in Luhan getting into a lot of trouble since the fox would often cause fires. After an incident where one of his school building was destroyed, he was sent to a psychiatric hospital. Where they had him on constant medication until he was “treated” after that he never told anyone about ability. Since then his parents had sent him to live at a boarding school, and then in an apartment by himself. His family could easily have afforded it since his parents were CEO’s a major company, but he often wished that he could live with his family again.

Luhan forced himself to get up from the bed. His back felt sore from sleeping in an uncomfortable position. He grabbed his uniform off the floor and quickly put it on before grabbing a quick snack from the kitchen, and ran out the door.

As he was locking up the door to his apartment. He heard shriek coming from down the hall. Luhan quickly ran to make sure whoever screamed  was okay. But as he looked around the corner he saw what looked like a corpse trying to attack air it then stared at Luhan in the eyes and smiled right before it exploded within fire.

Luhan quickly turned around and ran as fast as he could away. He went to school as fast as he could, all  the while thinking of what he just saw.

 

Sorry its so short I'll having something longer next time. If you have any input or ways to improve please tell me I'm still an amateur at writing stories so it will help me alot.