Chapter 7

Miracles, Hurt, Love. That's Life.

Me: WHAT?! How am i supposed to bring that much amout of chocolates? No, where am i supposed to find that amount of money to buy that much of chocolates?! And aren't you guys supposed to be on a diet?

Suga: We are. That's why we are asking you to buy the chocolates. But of course you'll have to pass it to us after you had bought it, so that we can hide those chocolates without our manager knowing. Duh!

Jungkook: Plus, i think that with your foodholic personality, nobody would even be curious of why you have soo much chocolates.

Me: Well, i admit that i'm a foodholic but i wouldn't buy THAT  much amount of chocolates. Hais, okay fine. I'll do it. But only because i feel guilty about what had happened. And it will only be this once.

-They smirked. Geez, how can someone soo good looking be soo.... cocky. Sheeesh. With that, we went back to where the others are. 

Nina: Unnie! Where did you go? Oh, you were gone with Suga oppa and Jungkook oppa! Ohhhh, did you guys took the time to get to know each other? They are such a gentlemen, right unnie? Hehehehe

-Yea right. They are perfect gentlemen. Puh-lease. Grab a hold of yourself Nina. Tch. I just rolled my eyes at her comment. We spent the day touring the building. Well, i did had fun seeing my sister laughed at Jin's jokes. To be honest, some of weren't even funny and she laughed like it's the most funniest joke ever. It's quite entertaining sight to see actually. But whatever it is, i felt at ease seeing my sister being soo happy. As the day comes to an end, it was time for us to go home. Once again Nina did her "goodbye aegyo" and i just bowed. We went home afterwards.

Nina: Unnie are you really going to work there?

Me: Well i don't know for sure when i will be working but it is confirmed that i will be working there.

Nina: Well that's cool unnie! Thanks to you that i have the best day ever! I really love you unnie!

-Nina ended off our conversation and skipped to her room. Again. That girl. I love you too, Nina. I dragged my feet and just plopped my head onto my pillow. My eyes were getting heavy when my phone beeeped. 

Text: Hello Kim Kirah. I am BTS manager and i've got news for you. You'll need to work from Monday to Friday but since you are still schooling, you can come after school. You will also be starting work tomorrow so be sure to come to our building straight after you have finished your school.

-Heol. Looks like i really have to jugle my time then. Well, at least my parents wouldn't know.

Okay. I'll be there.

Suga's Point Of View

-I can't believe that i'll be eating chocolates again! Yes! Well, thanks to that girl. Hehe, well it's her fault anyway. Who asked her to hit my precious head with a bottle of mayonnaise? Gosh, my pride was scratched. It's lucky that Jungkook agreed to be part of my plan. If not, i'll look like some fellow that is crazy over chocolates. Too bad i had to blackmail him. Not that i was going to wear his underwear again or anything. Well... It's fun seeing how that girl reacted. And best part is, i could do this to her again! This will be interesting....

Jungkook's Point Of View

-Aisshh, this hyung. He made me look like a jerk in front of that girl. Ah, if only he did not threatened me to wear my clothes... But come to think of it.. She's really something. The way she flung open our dance studio's door. Wow her strength. And the way she blushes when she saw us changing. There's something about her that attracts me. She's.... Unique...

Kirah's Point Of View

-Ah.... I can't believe i wasted my a-day-of-no-school yesterday... Well.. Now, another day at school.. That reminds me.. I have to buy chocolates. Erhk

*AT SCHOOL*

Nella: Woah, Kirah. You looked like a truck had hit you.

-Nella's my best friend. She had been with me ever since i first transferred to this school. My first day of school. That vivid memory which i could never forget.

*FLASHBACK*

~KRIIIIING~

-It was break time and for once, i did not feel the enthusiasm to eat so i decided to just stay at a place where communications are not required.The toilet. It's the only quiet place where i can think at peace. I opened the toilet's door when..

*SPLASH*

 

 

A/N: Annyeong! Sorry if this chapter is kinda boring. I want u guys to know what's going on first. And don't worry! The other Bangtan Boys members will come into the picture soon! Hehe, and what i say about Jungkook disliking to share clothes is true. He admits it at "Open Up Your Heart". It's a part from their reality show : Rookie King. Hehe, i hope u guys like it! Thanks for reading & subscribing (if you did) and thanks to the silent readers too! Your time is muchly appreciated! Ppyeong~!