Chapter 1

Miracles, Hurt, Love. That's Life.

~So beautiful my girl, oh oh girl, oh oh girl~

-My phone rang, telling me that its time to go to school. If it's not for BEAST, i think i would probably be stuck in La La Land. ARHK. Another day at a boring school. It was a quick day though, and as usual, i came home, cooked and wait for my sister's return from school. 3 hours, 4 hours, 5 hours, and finally it's 7pm. Where is this girl.. My eyes are starting to doze off when...

*teet-teet-teet-teet-teet*

-I could hear her pressing the passcode of our house. Geez, she always arrives at the right timing

Nina: Unnie~~!

-Yes, that's Nina, Kim Nina. a.k.a, my sister

Me: What? Hurry up Nina, I'm getting hungry AND sleepy waiting for u! What did u do all day at school? Build a house? Tsk.

-Yeah, i know that my personality is kinda cold but truly, deeply, i do love. Well, not ALWAYS. Sometimes, i find her really annoying.

Nina: Unnie!! Guess what? I won two bonding pass!! EEEEP!! Not just ANY kind of pass, but a pass that can spend a day, A FREAKING DAY, with BTS! And guess what's more interesting?!

Me: Hais, no! I'm not gona guess. You're gonna cut me off even when i-

Nina: You are coming with me!

Me: WHAT?!

Nina: Unnie~ Please.. I asked mum and dad but they only let me go if you go with... PWEASSSEEE~~~

-Erhk. I hate it when she does "aegyo". Well, first, she thinks that she's cute but honestly, it's just irritating. And second, it's not like i'm even a guy that will melt when i see her doing aegyo. Tch.

Nina: Unnie~~ Pweeaaaseee pweasseeee.... Just this once... Okay.. How about i help u go grocery shopping from now on? Promise!

-Woah. Now she's talking. It's about time i have sombody helping me out with the groceries. I mean, it's not that she don't eat what i cook right?

Me: ERHK. Fine. Geez, Nina you are REALLY annoying. And in case u didn't hear me, REALLY REALLY annoying. Anyway, when is it?

Nina: Hehe, I know unnie. That's why i love u! Thanks! Just get ready tomorrow around 8am.

Me: 8am? Alright, fine. Are we getting breakfast first?

Nina: No, but they said that there will be food at their company's building.

Me: Oh, okay. Cool.

Nina: Yay! Okay thank you soooo much unnie!! Loooove you~~

- Nina smiled and skipped, yes, skipped, to her room after she finished her dinner. Ah, that kid. She's only 2 years younger than me but i feel like we're 10 years apart. Well, i wouldn't blame her since she's just 15 year old. Tch. Don't worry Nina. I will still love you. I finished my food and went to sleep.

 

A/N: Huhuhu, I'm new at this and i hope u guys can continue to read and comment! I would muchly appreciate it!