Chapter 5

Miracles, Hurt, Love. That's Life.

Me: Uhhh, oops?

-Seriously, Kirah? That's all you can say  after hitting someone with a mayonnaise bottle and breaking down a door? GENIUS.

-We were all seated down to discuss, including their.. Manager? Woah wait whaaaat? This guys have a manager? Not bad for trainees.

Managaer: Miss, what are you doing here in the first place? I'm sorry but you don't have the right to be here without permission.

Me: I'm sorry, but i was hungry so i storlled around to find food. My sister said that you guys would provide food once we arrived but there was no sign of food or smell at the place where we had to sit.

-I frowned. 

Manager: Your sister?

Me: Oh yeah, my sister had won two tickets to meet this guy group which i suddenly forget their name..... But anyway, i had to follow her come here without my breakfast. So while waiting, i decided to find the food myself.

-The guys and their manager nodds like they understood.

One of the guy: Is this guy group happen to be Bangtan Boys?

Me: Oh right! That's their name! We had been waiting for them for like 1 hour and they still haven't arrive yet. And about the door, *looks at the manager*, what will happen to it?

-Oh, please don't send me to jail....

Manager: I don't know young miss but the door is really expensive.... I'm sorry but you have to pay the expenses.. If not, i might have to call up your parents..

Me: What?! No, no, no. Please don't call my parents.. They will KILL ME. Okay, how bout this. I'll work for it? But of course i'll work for free in order to pay back the door's amount. I think that you might consider another worker for your food department because there was really no people there.

Manager: Hmmm, i think that's a good idea. I'll need your number to contact you in the future.

-I gave him my number. Wow. This is great. Maybe i can eat good food everyday! But... I'll have to juggle my time between my school and work.. Butterscotch. Well, at least it's better than informing mum and dad.. Or even going to jail...

Me: I'm really sorry about the door.. I really didn't mean any of this.. Oh and your head too *turns to the guy who i accidentally hit with the bottled mayonnaise*. It wasn't on purpose. 

-I stood up and literally did a 90-degrees bow. The managers and the guys just smiled. Well i think they did.  Except for the one guy that i had an accident with earlier.

Me: Oh and one more thing, will I be able to eat the food on my break right?

Manager: Of course! *laughs* But right now, all of you better hurry and meet your sister. She's probably lonely there.

Me: Huh? All of us?

Manager: Oh yes, i'm sorry about our late meeting. This guys are actually Bangtan Boys.

Me: Eyyyyyy. Stop joking around... I know i did something wrong but i think it's not appropiate to joke around now.

Manager: No, i'm serious! *turns to the guys and signals them*

- The guys turn to me and did it. They introduced themselves.

The guys: Annyeonghasaeyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan-imnida!

-No way is this happening. No way is Nina going to leave me alone after i made such a situation here. I am sooo dead.

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the long starting! But the next chapter, Kirah will meet the guys! Yes, BTS! Stay tuned~ And don't forget to comment ^^