Chapter 9

Miracles, Hurt, Love. That's Life.

Jungkook’s POV

 

-I walked in the room, ecstatic that I got her number. I gave Yoon Gi hyung his chocolates. I can feel my heart dancing like a mad man.

 

Suga: Yah! Why are you smiling like this? Did something happen? And where is Kirah?  Was she the one that pass you these chocolates?

 

Me: Ahh, Yoon Gi hyung~ hehehe. Aniya…  Yes, she passed me the chocolates to pass it to you. She went to do her work.

 

Rap Mon: Oh? Our maknae looks like he had gone to the lovey-dovey side! Everybody let’s save him!

 

V: Ah, you look like a little girl who just got candy... Aren’t you soo cute…

 

-V hyung started to pinch my cheeks.

 

Me: V hyung! Stop it! It hurts.

 

V: But I can’t! Your cheeks are soo pinch-able! And now it’s like apples. Can I bite it?

 

Me: No! V hyung you are sooo weird!!

 

 

 

-Everybody laughed. We then continued our practice.

 

 

 

Suga’s POV

 

-What is Jungkook doing with Kirah? And why does he look soo happy? Wonder what happened…. I thought I could bully her again when she gives me the chocolates but she wasn’t the one who gave it to me. Arhk. I thought I could see her again today. I felt like I have to see her face again today... Wait no. What is this? No. I just want to bully her.

 

Rap Mon: Okay guys I think that’s enough for today. Let’s go back.

 

V: Wah.. I feel sooo tired….

 

Jimin: Ah. Same here.. I think I just earned another 2 packs on my tummy. Hehehehe

 

Jin: It’s okay guys! I will cook for you guys the most delicious food when we are at our dorm!

 

V: Yay! Jin hyung’s cooking is always the best! Ah Jin hyung! Can I call you Jin omma instead? Hehe Jin omma Saranghae! And Yoon Gi hyung can be Yoon Gi appa!

 

Me: Yah! Why am I involved in this? Hahaha, yah Kim Taehyung. You are really weird!

 

V: I’m not! I’m just…. Not from earth! Hehehehehehe

 

-Everyone laughed really hard at V. Seriously this kid. Well, everyone except Jungkook. He was staring at his phone ever since we stopped practice

 

Jungkook: Ah, mianhae hyung. I won’t be eating with you guys. I’m eating out with my friend. Is that okay?

 

Rap Mon: Oh sure! Just make sure you don’t go to a crowded restaurant and be back before 11 alright?

 

Jungkook: Okay hyung! I’ll be going then.

 

-Where is that kid going again? Is he going to meet Kirah? I better follow him.

 

Me: Urhm yah… I have to buy some stuff.. Will be back soon. I will go back to the dorm so don’t wait for me.

 

-I told the rest and followed Jungkook.

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

-I wonder what Kirah is doing… Have she finished her work?  I took out her number from my pocket and texted her

 

Me: Hey Kirah! Jungkook here.. Have you finished working?

 

Kirah: Oh Jungkook? Yes, I’m about to go home now.

 

Me: Oh that’s good. I was wondering.. If you wana have dinner with me today.. I don’t feel like eating Jin hyung’s cooking so I wana eat out. It’s okay if you don’t want to........

 

Kirah: Aniya~~ It’s okay. I would like to eat out with you too! Where do I meet you?

 

Me: Great! I’ll meet you at the front door of this building.

 

Kirah: Okay, see you! ^^

 

Me: Okay! xD

 

Me: Ah, mianhae hyung. I won’t be eating with you guys. I’m eating out with my friend. Is that okay?

 

Rap Mon: Oh sure! Just make sure you don’t go to a crowded restaurant and be back before 11 alright?

 

Me: Okay hyung! I’ll be going then.

 

Kirah’s POV

 

-Ah, I’m soo tired. I can’t believe that their manager had rearranged me to clean this one room. It was like a barnyard! What was this room used for? Wrestling? Geez. Just then my phone beeped.

 

 

 

Nina: Unnie~ I can’t come home today. I have to do project with Hara and we weren’t even close to the finish! Worst part is, it’s due tomorrow! Mianhae unnie! Is that okay with you?

 

Me: Oh, it’s okay. Don’t stress yourself too much! Just be careful alright? Make sure you get enough sleep too. I don’t want you to faint or anything. Is that clear?

 

Nina: Neh, unnie! Saranghae~

 

-Gosh that girl. It’s lucky that Hara is her best friend so I feel safe that Nina is with her. She had slept over at Hara’s house a few times so I did not mind that much. Wow, I am sure glad I had finished cleaning. Since Nina is not coming home today, maybe I should eat out… My phone beeped again. I thought it was from Nina but it was from an unknown number.

 

Unknown: Hey Kirah! Jungkook here.. Have you finished working?

 

Me: Oh Jungkook? Yes, I’m about to go home now.

 

Jungkook: Oh that’s good. I was wondering.. If you wana have dinner with me today.. I don’t feel like eating Jin hyung’s cooking so I wana eat out. It’s okay if you don’t want to........

 

Me: Aniya~~ It’s okay. I would like to eat out with you too! Where do I meet you?

 

Jungkook: Great! I’ll meet you at the front door of this building.

 

Me: Okay, see you! ^^

 

Jungkook: Okay! xD

 

-I waited for Jungkook at the door of the building and soon he arrived.

 

Jungkook: Sorry if I am late. *runs his hand at the back of his neck*

 

Me: Oh no, you’re not late at all! Haha, let’s go. Where’s the restaurant?

 

Jungkook: Follow me!

 

-He brought me to this restaurant where there weren’t many people. We ate Jungkook’s recommendations and to be honest, he has good taste. We chatted about our life, sharing stories where nobody else knew. I couldn’t believe that I shared my stories with him. Although we just met, I felt like we had known each other ever since we were little. When we finished eating, he offered to send me home but I kindly declined his offer. I don’t really like to tell people where I live. He nodded and we part ways.

 

-I was going home, alone. The area was quite dark as there are only a few lamps shining over the pathway as I walked. It was kinda scary as the place was unfamiliar to me when suddenly, someone stood in front of me.

 

Stranger: Hey pretty lady… Why are you alone? Come home with me… I’ll entertain you...

 

-He said as he walked nearer. I cannot believe this is happening to me. I stepped back, trying to keep my balance as I get ready to swift pass him and run. He started to quicken his pace towards me. I shook my head repeatedly, showing him that I don’t want to follow him. I tried to swift pass him, like how I imagined in my head but he grabbed my hand forcefully, causing me to fall to the ground. I couldn’t move. He had pinned me to the ground. I panic, trying to shout as he came closer to me. Tears started to form in my eyes as he came closer. I closed my eyes, praying that a miracle can happen at that moment. I could even smell his alcoholic breath when suddenly I heard..

 

*BBUKKKK*

 

-The weight that had been pinning me on the ground was lifted from me. I tried to open my eyes when all I get was a blurry image of another guy. I blinked my eyes a few times and was too shocked to even accept who I saw….

 

 

 

A/N: Annyeong! Hehe, I bet u guys know who it is already right? I think you guys will like the next chapter better! Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my fanfic soo far. Please do comment or subscribe if you liked it! It will really boost my motivation to write the next chapter. Hehehe, thank u soo much!