Chapter 10

Miracles, Hurt, Love. That's Life.

-It was Suga. He had punched the drunken dude. Woah. Suga looked at me, unnoticed that the drunken dude had regained his balance. I tried to warn Suga but nothing came out of my mouth. A punch then landed on Suga’s face. Again and again, punches were thrown at Suga. But still, he also managed to punch the drunken guy in between the punches that he received. I then began to gain back my strength, seeing Suga, getting more punches than the drunken guy, I quickly moved behind the drunken guy and kick in between his legs, right at his batteries. He yelped in pain. I grabbed Suga’s hand and ran. When out of breathe and far away from the area, I stopped and looked at Suga who is also panting, with a scratch on his lips. How can he not have a bruise even after those punches? Gosh I think his face is made out of bricks!

Me: Yoon Gi-ssi? Gwenchana? Yoon Gi-ssi?

-It was then that he lost strength and fell on me. He was really heavy. Like a car had landed on top of me. Okay well maybe not THAT  heavy but he is heavy. I held onto him and hailed for a taxi. I don’t know where their dorm is so in the end, I brought him back to my home. When we reached home, I slowly lay him on my bed. He flickered his eyes and asked me where he was. He looked soo lifeless so I just ‘shhh’ him and told him that he’s safe.

-I went out and brought a damp towel with me. I sit beside him and slowly dap it around his injured lips. He furrowed his eyebrows and moans. Well, even though I hated him, he kinda actually saved my ity. And my life. I’m as tired as he is so I decided to let him sleep on my bed for tonight but when I tried to stand up, he hold on to my wrist..

Suga: Don’t go… Stay with me…. Stay… Stay… Please….. Stay by my side….

Me: But I need sleep too… I can’t sleep beside you…. Plus i-

-He pulled me down. I lost my balance and tumbled on top of him. It was soooo awkward so I rolled over and landed on the bed beside him. Hais, why is this guy sooo persistent?! I thought that s will worry if he suddenly did not come home so I texted Jungkook.

Me: Jungkook-ah. Yoon Gi-ssi is with me. He’s sleeping at my place tonight.. He kinda saved me from being molested and got punched by a drunken guy. His face is still intact. I’ll let him explain to u guys when he comes back tomorrow.

Jungkook: What? Are u okay? Where did it happen? Make sure Yoon Gi hyung don’t sleep on the same bed as you! Let him sleep on the couch! Ah, where do you live? I’ll come and fetch him.

Me: No, it’s okay. Don’t worry, I don’t want to sleep beside him. I’m alright, Jungkook. Thanks for your concern. All of us are tired so I think we should get some rest. Goodnight, Jungkook. Sweet dreams.

Jungkook: Okay. Goodnight, sweet dreams to you too. Rest well okay? Tell me everything tomorrow.

 

-I feel guilty for lying to Jungkook about not sleeping with Suga. Well, it’s not that I want to sleep beside him it’s just that he pulled me and I was forced to lie beside him. So technically I’m not lying right? I looked at Suga, who looked like he had slept already. I tried to go out when I felt a hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me back down. Now, i was lying on his chest. Geez, as if it wasn’t close enough.

-I looked up and traced his cheeks, guessing where it hurts since there was no bruise. I think I accidentally poked his injured area on the cheeks when he furrowed his eyebrows again.

Me: Suga-ssi. I hope your cheeks get better after those punches….

-I kissed his cheeks, hoping that he will feel less pain in that area… I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes but I heard him mumbling something..

Suga: So u liked my cheeks huh? How about kiss my lips instead?

Me: What the? Yah Yoon Gi-ssi! You were pretending to sleep all along?

-I looked at him to see him smirking.

Suga: Well not only that, I pretended to be really hurt when we were at the area. You looked soo worried when I was not even that injured so i wouldn’t let the situation go to waste.

Me: WHAT?! But I saw you got more hits than the drunken guy!

Suga: I dodged duh. Didn’t you see properly?

Me: I.. I… Well then if you’re fine then get out of my house!

-I tried to push him of the bed when he holds me tighter and my head was back to his chest. I could even hear his heart thumping.

Suga: No way. Even after I had saved you, you just want to shoo me away without even a thank you?

Me: I… Well… I didn’t know you were awake…And i…

Suga: Well just lay down here and let me sleep. That will make us even so stay still.. My lips still hurts though. That drunken dude doesn’t know how to punch properly.

 Me: Y-yah! I still haven’t forgive you for lying!

Suga: I also have not forgave you after hitting my head with the mayonnaise bottle! Aish, just stay still and sleep.

-Before I could counter him, he rested his other hand on my head. Shoot, what is he doing? My.. My heart kept beating fast. Why am I like this?!  Aish, no. let’s just sleep and not think about it. I’ll wake up earlier than him anyway.

Suga’s POV

-I watched Jungkook as he brings Kirah to our favourite restaurant. Does he have to be such a gentleman?! And why is Kirah giggling soo much? This irritates me. Erhk. As they depart ways, I decided to follow Kirah. Her back looks soo…. Cute…. Left and right, she swayed. Seeing that it’s already late, I turned and started to walk home when I heard her scream. I turned to her and saw a guy on top of her. What the heck does he think he’s doing?

-I ran and punch him, hard. He stumbled back and I look at Kirah to ensure that she’s save. But the guy managed to punch me. I threw back a punch at him. Punches after punches were thrown at me but not even one landed on my face. Gosh, this guy definitely has an “F” for punching. I was about to stop this madness once and for all when Kirah went to his back and kicked him where it hurt the most. Wow, this girl is really feisty.

Kirah: Yoon Gi-ssi? Gwenchana? Yoon Gi-ssi?

-She looked soo worried. I just can’t let this slide. I pretended to be really hurt and laid on her shoulder, trying to be as heavy as I can. She suddenly dragged me and put me in a taxi and the next thing I knew, I was on her bed. I can feel her looking at me so I pretended to ask her some questions she sounded soooo cute when she says ‘shhh’ and told me I was safe. Can this girl get any more innocent? She walked out and  before I could open my eyes, she went in again and dapped something around the corner of my mouth. It hurts soo i flinched. I think she noticed so she stopped and stood up.

-This is getting interesting so I grabbed her hand and “begged” for her to stay by me.

Me: Don’t go… Stay with me…. Stay… Stay… Please….. Stay by my side….

Kirah: But I need sleep too… I can’t sleep beside you…. Plus i-

-Before she could finish her sentence, I pulled her close, not letting her go. For a few minutes she stayed still but started to move again. So I grabbed her waist and hold her tighter. I was about to give up on my act and laugh but she suddenly traced her fingers on my cheeks.

Kirah: : Suga-ssi. I hope your cheeks get better after those punches….

-She thought I was being punched a lot of times by that dude?? She got to be kidding me. I was about to laugh out loud when I felt something soft on my cheeks. D-did s-she j-just kissed me?!?! Woah… I… Woah,,, I can’t help it but I felt like I’m flying in the air… This is really interesting. I finally realised why I followed her. I think I like her.

Me: So u liked my cheeks huh? How about kiss my lips instead?

Kirah: What the? Yah Yoon Gi-ssi! You were pretending to sleep all along?

-I smirked.

Me: Well not only that, I pretended to be really hurt when we were at the area. You looked soo worried when I was not even that injured so i wouldn’t let the situation go to waste.

Kirah: WHAT?! But I saw you got more hits than the drunken guy!

Me: I dodged duh. Didn’t you see properly?

Kirah: I.. I… Well then if you’re fine then get out of my house!

-I tried to push him of the bed when he holds me tighter and my head was back to his chest. I could even hear his heart thumping.

Me: No way. Even after I had saved you, you just want to shoo me away without even a thank you?

Kirah: I… Well… I didn’t know you were awake…And i…

Me: Well just lay down here and let me sleep. That will make us even so stay still.. My lips still hurts though. That drunken dude doesn’t know how to punch properly.

 Kirah: Y-yah! I still haven’t forgive you for lying!

Me: I also have not forgave you after hitting my head with the mayonnaise bottle! Aish, just stay still and sleep.

-She finally stopped talking and rests her head on my chest. Ah this feeling. I wish I could be with her in this position forever.

 

 

A/N: Hehe, hello! Thank u for reading my story this far. I hope you like this chapter because I know I do! Haha, well the next chapter will be a little bit dramatic so I hope u guys could bear with it. Hehe, any recommendations for any romance between Kirah and the other members? Teehee. Do comment! Thanks~