Chapter 4

Miracles, Hurt, Love. That's Life.

-Okay, Kirah. Turn around SLOWLY.

Me: Urhmm, I am really really sorry... I didn't mean to throw it at u.. It just slipped out of my hands... 

Guy: How the heck did a bottle of... what is this? Mayonnaise? slipped out of your hands and ONTO someone's head? Geez, lady how strong can you be?

Me: Look, i'm really sorry okay?! I told u it was not on purpose right?! Geez, man. How hot-headed can u be?

-Nailed it. He looked at me, stunned. Feeling supperior, i grabbed my plate, full of food, and walked away. Oh my gosh, i think i probably look soo cool right now. Hehe, nice job Kirah!

-I had to pass by the door of the people that was eating just now, in order to get back to Nina. But as i took my steps nearer, i could hear sounds of... OH MY GOSH.... GUNSHOTS! 

-I tried to open the door but its looked! Oh my goodness, GOD please don't let them die. They were sooo nice to me earlier.... Good people don't deserve to die early! Ah, no! I should do something. Well, i have to, in order to save them! So, i went back a few steps, took a deep breathe, hold my plate properly on my right hand, ran forward, and kicked all my might at the door...

*BANG*

-The door broke open. 

Me: Are u guys okay? Anybody hurt? Stand back! I have a weapon and i'm not afraid to use it! I also have a pho-

-That's when i saw the most terrifying sight ever. How i wished i saw masked men robbing or holding guns right now but no, i saw 6 guys changing. Butterscotch! SERIOUSLY, SOMEBODY PLEASE JUST KILL ME NOW. I closed my eyes and stuttered the words that i can spit out at that moment.

Me: I... I... I am soooooo sorry! I didn't mean to barge in! I thought there was a fight since there were gunshots... And... And the door was locked which was not when i accidentally opened earlier... So i assumed.... And i... I kicked the door cause i thought that...

-Silence. No respond. Just awkward silence. I was about to repeat my "I'm sorry"s again when a guy broke the silence from behind me.

Guy: What. The. Heck just happened here? Are guys okay? And why is this door broken? Woah, did Rap Mon  erupted till he kick this-

-I turned. Geez, i could have just stood still. Why do i have to turn?

Guy: You! You were that girl that hit me with a bottle of mayonnaise just now!

The rest of the guys: WHAT?!