Chapter 6

In your Memory

 

 

As Sehun entered his apartment, Tao just stood there with his own apartment door left open. When his door closed, Tao release his breath that he didn’t even know he was holding. He release a big sigh, he didn’t know what  he expect from Sehun. Maybe he want him to tell him everything, maybe he want him to apologise, maybe he want him to drop his act. He didn’t know. One last glance he entered his own apartment.

He rest himself on the couch, hiding his face behind the comforter, he sigh again. He stay like that until his phone ring. Reaching his phone from his trouser, he check the caller. Sighing again, he throw his phone away from him, lying himself back on the coach. He fist the comforter, releasing it when the ring stop. But the ring continue short after, ignoring it again he stand and reach for the remote, pressing the button, the screen light up. He went through the channel searching for one that take his interest.

Stopping when he saw the only show that take his interest, he continue watching. Seeing that  his phone screaming for his attention, he reach for the remote again, increasing the volume until it sound cover the phone’s ring, he rest back. Time past and the show reach its end, curiously he search his phone unlocking it. Sighing  when he saw a few dozen of call and some text from the same caller. He open every text and read its content. 

 

'Why you didn’t answer my call?’

‘You’re ignoring me?’

‘I need to speak to you. Answer the call Tao.’

 

Sighing for the millionth time, he scroll his contact and called him. While waiting for him to answer his call, he test his voice so it would sound like nothing wrong. ‘ he know me too well’ when the beep stop, he start his act.

 

“ Ge~ I’m sorry. So sorry. I’m busy watching ‘Weekly idol’ just now and volume just cover the ring. That’s why I don’t know that you’re calling”  so much of didn't know. yeah right

.

.

He receive no answer, knowing he need to work harder he continue.

“ Eyy, ge~ you know I wouldn’t ignore you right..”  sorry i just did

“…”

“ Hyunnnggggg~”

“…”

“ *hic* *sob*”  funny even i thought i was crying. don't tell me he didn't take that. answer me..!

“…”

“ Hyung think t-th-that  I li-lied-d?” yes, you're lying. Even now Tao. even now

“…”

“Hyunnnggg~ How c-could y-yo-you” 

“…”

“ *sob* *sob*”

“ H-hyungg  d-didn’t trust *sob* trust *sob* m-me”  

No 

‘ If he still wouldn’t believe me, I’ll just hang and pretend I’m hurt’

“H-hyunnnggg~ *sob*”

Low groan can be heard. Tao know he win.

“ Fine. Just stop”

“ *hic* okay”

Few minute past no one spoke anything. Tao take that Yixing want him to wipe his tear he will if he had one

“ so, why you call me just now?”

“well, my friend invite me to his birthday party. You wanna come?”

“ friend? Who?”

“ well, Chanyeol”

“ oh, when?”

“next week”

“urmm, I don’t think so.”

“ okay. Nothing really.”

“ Ge, sorry again”

“ it’s fine. I gotta go. Bye” And then, he hung up. His eyes caught sight of the clock and decide to wash himself. So, leaving his phone on the coffee table, he leave to the bathroom.

 

 


 

 

 “ Sehun ah, what’s wrong?”

“ Hyung, I think I fall for him” Both didn’t speak anything. Low groan emit from the caller.

“ urghh, when?” “ just now” “ well, I can tell you not sure your feeling yet right?” “I don’t know. But..” “ How about this, next week there’ll be party for Chanyeol. Why don’t you ask him out there. And maybe you’ll know you’re real feeling. And maybe if you’re lucky, you’ll know what he felt”

“ but..”  “ just do it. It’s on Friday. The party start at 10. Make sure you come.”  Before Sehun could say anything, the call was end. ‘ I guess I has to to do this. Well since there’ll be a certain Byun Baekhyun that will kill me if I didn’t.’ sighing he went to his bedroom. Throwing his phone on the bed, he start stripping and enter the shower.

 

After he finish dressing himself, he throw himself on the bed. Eyes darting toward the clock ‘ it’s only 9.30 .  He still up, I guess. Maybe I should call him’  Reaching for his phone, he scroll through his contact searching for his name. Calming his heart, he pressed the call button. Sehun had to wait for a while before he answer his call. “ Hello” his nervousness make him froze unable to answer back. “ h-hello. Sehun are you there” Gathering his heart again “ hello Tao.” “ yeah, what’s wrong” “ well, I been meaning to ask you this so I call you” “ uh huh.. okay, what is it?” “ urmm.. will you go out with me?” “ huh? Where?” “ urhh, well. My bestfriend’s boyfriend birthday is next week and they’re throwing a party. I don’t want to go there alone so I thought I should ask you. Plus my bestfriend want to see you.” “ huh?” “well, it’s o-” “ okay..”

“huh?” “I say okay.” “oh, well it on Friday so I’ll pick you up at  10” “ okay.” “yeah, bye” “bye”  placing his phone down, he sigh deeply. ‘wow, I never thought it’ll be this hard. Oh well’ 

 

 


 

 

Okay, so Sehun’s friend party is like today. Since the last he call me to inform that, I can’t reach him at all. I don’t see him, I can’t contact him. It is like he’s been avoiding me. But who avoided someone right after they ask that someone to a party or something. If I’m right tomorrow is like the first time me and Sehun going to a party together. Honestly, I never been to one ever since I stay in Korea. I guess it is a bit awkward that this party that I’m going with sehun is my first in Korea.

It’s been like forever since Xing ge last call me. Well, since he usually would call me every 3 days. No, he’s not some busybody or anything. I think he does that since he care about me. since we only had each other. Our family are too far away. Xing ge can be a pain sometime but he never does anything like this. I wonder is he’s holding a grudge because I refuse to go to that party with him. But, that is so not him. Oh well, maybe he’s busy with his work or something.

I know this sound weird but I really want to impressed Sehun. I don’t know why. But here I am, going through my wardrobe to search for something glamour but not too glamour, y but not too y, something that scream Huang ZiTao. Yes, something that scream me. but there’s really nothing that caught my eyes. Damn maybe xing ge was right when he say I need a new clothing. It too late now. I got only a few hour left before Sehun come to pick me up. Wait!

“ It’s never too late for shopping” my mouth form a smirk. I grab my phone, wallet and key, while rushing toward the door. Wait! ‘I can’t went out like this’ I look down at my dark blue t-shirt that hug my body and down to my tight black skinny jean. There’s something missing here. ahh, I need a scarf. Well, the air will be cold since it already nearing December. and in a matter of time it’ll snow.  So, yeah it will be cold. I rush to my room and search for a scarf that’ll look okay with this. ‘ this one is just perfect’ I test it on my neck. It look nice. Now, I can’t definitely move with my head high.

 

I walk pass almost all store checking for that something, that’ll caught my eyes. Pass another one, I check my phone again. ‘ if I don’t find the clothes now I’ll be late for the party. Ugh, why all the clothes here are so boring’ I’m passing yet another shop when I saw it. That one perfect clothing that’ll fit perfecty with everything, a black leather jacket that definitely would show my perfection. Yes, this is just perfect.

I grab the jacket and rush toward the cashier. She smirk. “ can you make this fast” I saw her checking me out. “ baby, why the rush? Why don’t we get to know each other.”  I cringed, urgh this girl her annoyingly higher-than-usual-voice is so annoying. “ No,thanks. I’m busy. Can you make this faster” “ aww, you still to busy for me?” she leaned closer. ‘ urgh this girl’ “ I’m gay”

 

 

‘urh, I smell, I should shower like really fast’  I strip all my clothing before I enter the bathroom. I don’t have time to waste here. I should shower faster. I start scrubing soap on my skin. After finish showering, I start dressing myself. ‘ He should be here any minute from now’