Chapter 4

In your Memory

 

 

 

Baekhyun give Sehun another set of towel as he can see that the previous towel has become damp. Sehun used that towel to dry his wet hair. He push his hair aside placing them behind his ears, as the hair were blocking his sight. Chanyeol who went to the kitchen a while  ago came back with a tray that have 3 mug. He give one to each of them and place the empty tray on the glass table. Sehun was sitting on the single couch, and Baekhyun was sitting on the long couch with Chanyeol beside him.

Sehun take the  mug of hot chocholate mentally thanking Chanyeol for making it, he take a sip. Baekhyun was watching every move Sehun is making. Sehun look down making his hair that was tuck behind his ear to fall down and hiding his eyes from Baekhyun. The tension was high, no one spoke a word. Baekhyun voice break through the silence as the coldness in hit both of them. Baekhyun eyes is on Sehun.

 

“ Spill”

 

And, Sehun began spilling everything from the moment he met Tao till what happen today. But one thing he kept secret was that Yi Xing who was the one that he thought Luhan having scandal with was Tao brother.  When Sehun finish the story, he thought everything was over. But being the friend that had been together since high school make Baekhyun knew when Sehun didn’t tell the whole story. “  Sehun, what is it that you didn’t tell me?”

Sighing he know that Baekhyun saw that he try to hide something. Knowing that his bestfriend won’t have patience when it come to stuff like this, he decide that maybe he should tell Baekhyun the ugly truth. “ Hyung, you remember before I told you that I walk in Luhan making out with someone. You remember that dude?” “ Yeah, his name is YiXing right? What’s with him?” “ Well, the thing is that YiXing is Tao brother.”

Silence fill the room as Sehun blank out in his own world and Baekhyun left them with no expression and enter his room. “ Baek is just tired. Don’t take his action to your heart okay.” Chanyeol look up and stare at the room where Baekhyun just enter. He stare at it like there’s a hole on the door and he can see what Baek up to. “ You should sleep here okay. I’m guessing you don’t want to meet Tao yet. So, you can take the guestroom. I’ll talk to Baekhyun okay. Don’t worry to much. ” Chanyeol eyed Sehun from head to toe. “well maybe you should go take a shower. I’ll find something that you can wear tonight.” Chanyeol stand and enter the room.

 

 


 

 

Sehun stare ahead for awhile. The image of Baek face, that unhappy face. He didn’t understand why. Isn’t this what he been wanting? Sehun forgetting about Luhan and find someone else. But then, why is he like this? ‘ I need to know what he’s thinking.’ Sehun entered Baek and Chanyeol room. Ignoring Chanyeol reaction, he dragged the older and push him into the bathroom and locked it. Chanyeol bang the door screaming to be let out. However, he was being ignored so it was no point. Baekhyun stare at Sehun.

“ What do you think you’re doing?” “ What are you thinking? I need to know. Why?” He looked away. “ I don’t understand what you’re talking about” “oh come on, tell me. I know you’re thinking something just tell it. Tell it hyung.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. “ What is it that you really want to know. Why is it so important for you to know what I’m thinking?” “ohh, I don’t know maybe because I always listen to your advice and I ing listen to your blabbering that right now, you , keeping your thought to yourself make me felt curious and want to know it. Whatever, How about enough with this and just tell me the damn thing”

Baekhyun stare hard at Sehun. If look can kill, then Sehun would be dead by now. While Chanyeol who just manage to open the door and also manage to listen to Sehun break out stand infront the door with his mouth open. His eyes widen when he saw that Baekhyun is charging toward Sehun. Before he can do anything, Baekhyun kick my stomach. “ ouch, Damn it hyung.”  Baekhyun pull Sehun up only to push him toward the wall. “ You really want to know, huh? Well,  let me ask you first. Did you or did you not love him.”

I know he was talking about Tao. I thought I’ll already know my answer but when I think again I’m not really sure what I’m feeling actually. “ Did you or did you not love him, Sehun?” Chanyeol take small step toward Baekhyun. It was a precautious step if suddenly Baekhyun lose control and they start fighting. “ I—” baekhyun grip on my shirt get harder.I look Baekhyun straight into his eyes. “ I don’t know.”

“ I didn’t know what to say anymore. It’s your life, you take the decision. See now you didn’t know yet, but when you find out, you should face it yourself. This is your life. You do what you think was right for you. If you think you love him so much and you can’t live without him then fight for him. If you don’t, I suggest you just back out and live them alone.” With that Baekhyun let go of his grip and hug me. I can feel my knee weaken. I fall down. I don’t know why but I can’t control my emotion and my eyes tear up. Forcing myself to not cry while I’m with them, I wipe the fallen tears and gather my emotion and stand up. Baekhyun let go of me. I literally run to my room and enter the bathroom, pretending that I’m busy taking bath. I enter the tub and open the shower. I stay under it, as I let go of myself. Tear fall. ‘ Stupid, why are you crying?’