Chapter 3

In your Memory

 

 

“ Gege..”
 
 
 
 
Sehun look at Tao with an unexplain expression. “ Gege?” Sehun look at Tao with an unexplain expression. “ Gege?” Tao pull the guy inside and close the door. Sehun stare at the guy as he and Tao walk past him. Tao push the guy to take a sit. Tao look up from the guy and saw that Sehun is still dumbstruck at the door. While sighing Tao walk toward Sehun, closing the door and locking it then he pull Sehun to the coach and make him sit. Tao sat next to Sehun.
 
Tao noticed that both of them is exchanging glaces and look really awkward together. “oh right,how foolish I am? Ge, this is Seh-” 
 
“What are you doing here?” Sehun flinch at the coldness of the voice. Tao look at both of the guys examining their facial. He saw how Sehun expression was sad and the fact that the younger one look like he is about to cry make Tao confuse at what is the guys relation? “ Yixing gege, you know Sehun?” 
 
“Yi-Yixing..”
 
“I say what are you doing here.” Tao flinch at the sudden raise of  volume. He look terrified as never did Yixing raise his voice infront of him. So, he is not use to this kind of Yixing. “ ohh, so you’re looking for someone to replace Luhan.” “ Lu-luhan?” Tao look back and forth between his brother Yixing and Sehun. Sehun look out of place. Tao could see that Sehun eyes is beaming. He know that Sehun will cry any time soon. 
 
“who’s Luhan?”
 
Wrong word came out from Tao’s mouth. Before he could stop it, Sehun barged out of the apartment. “Sehun ah..”  Nothing can stop Sehun, he just went out without a care for anything. He didn’t say anything he just leave the place because he can’t stand looking at Yixing as he will be reminded of his wife Luhan.
 
“ Ge, you got lot of stuff to tell me. And I think you shold start now.”
 
...
..
.
.
 
 
The sky darkened and rain started pouring. Tao can’t support himself as he was too shock at the story that was told by his brother. He look up to his brother looking like he’ll cry anytime soon.
 
 
“ Sehun ah..”
 
 
 

 

 

Weeks ago, Tao told me that he had been wanting to watch Total Recall. So, I thought we should watch it today. I think hard of where I could find this film. Maybe I should downloaded it. I was about to start my laptop when my phone rings. Earlier I left my phone at the kitchen counter ‘ im lazy to go there’ so I ignore it. But the phone kept ringing for a long time so I got to answer it. ‘ well, maybe it important.’. I look at the caller id and found out it’s my ex- secretary who is also my bestfriend Kyungsoo. I answered it.

 

“ Sehun ah, can you come to my house for awhile I got something to tell you. And It is so important that I refuse to tell you by phone. Well, it gonna take a while only. Please..”

 

So I agreed to go to KaiSoo Kyungsoo house. I ring the bell and it didn’t take long for the door to flung open revealing the person that I miss, the owl eyes hyung, Kyungsoo. He invited me in and ask me to sit at the couch first. He went upstair and within a few minute there coming down from the stair the KaiSoo couple. ‘ They look so cute together’. And, Jong In suddenly push Kyungsoo, his back hit the wall quite hard. And,they start kissing.

I turn around cause I don’t want to make them uncomfortable so I look around taking in the décor of Jong in house. My eyes fall on the cupboard near the Tv. I went and open it. Inside the cupboard were a collection of  film  from all genre. I was looking at the film title briefly when my eyes catch one film, Total Recall. I look at it thinking hard. I could feel someone hand on my shoulder, I turn my head to look at the person and saw that it was Jong In.

“ If you’re interested with any of my collection, you can borrow it if you want” he smiled at me. I point my finger at Total Recall dvd “ then, can I borrow this” His eyes look at the case that im pointing, then he smiled. “ of  course” then his face turn serious “ but you got to take good care of it okay.” I take the dvd case with me, then I went to sit at the couch facing the couple.

 

“ well, the reason why I ask you to come here is that I  want to tell you this news. How am I suppose to put this?” kyung soo start blabbering alone, Jong in look at me. He look like he is begging me to tell Kyung soo to just say it. “ err, hyung maybe you should just say it. I’m can’t be here for a long time.” Kyung soo look at me then he look at Jong In. 

“ We’re getting married. As I decide to propose Soo yesterday” Jong In face Kyung Soo and pull him into a kiss. I can’t explain how I feel. I’m so happy for them. I pull Kyung Soo into a hug. “ Hyung, I’m happy for you. Don’t forget to invite me when you guys get marry okay..” I joked to him. He grin widely at me. Then, I bid goodbye to the couple as I need to get ready for tonight’s movie night with Tao. I just order a pizza later and ask for a delivery to Tao apartment. Then, on the way back I  went to the 24 hour mini mart and bought a bottle of Pepsi. Happy with my purchase I went back to my apartment and get ready for tonight. It’s is only 6.30 but I’m already infront of Tao’s door. I ring it but there was no answer. I ring it a couple of time and the door creaks open. Tao smiled sheepishly. I ignored it and just barged  inside. I place the drink on the kitchen counter. “ sorry, I just finish bathing when you come. That’s why I’m abit late to open the door. hehehe” “nah, it’s alright. Anyway, I order pizza for our dinner is it alright?” “ sure, it’s fine. Plus, I been craving for pizza for like a while now.” “ It’s cold. Can you make hot chocolate for me?” “ sure” he left to make the drink and I sit on the couch.

Suddenly the bell rang. . “ I’ll get it.” I went to open the door. “ who is it?” “ I think it’s the pizza delivery man.” I said as I unlock the door and open it. The sight of the person I never thought he’ll ever meet again left me dumbfounded there. That person look up, shock placing his face expression. Neither of us  say anything.

 

“ Sehun-ah, who is it?”

 

Tao appear with a mug of hot chocolate in his hand. I turn around. Tao look confuse I looked at him with  a daze and shock expression. Curiously he peek at the door and saw the guy with also a daze expression.

 

“ Gege..”

 

‘What!! Tao know Yixing. Gege?? Is Yixing Tao brother or something? Impossible’ I look at Tao. Tao pull Yixing inside and close the door. I stare at both Yixing and Tao. Tao push him to take a sit. Tao look up from Yixing and lookat me. He motioned me to come and take a sit but I’m too shocked with this thing that my body won’t react. While sighing Tao walk toward me, he close the door and pull me to the coach and make me sit. Tao sat next to me.

Tao looked at me and Yixing.  “oh right,how foolish I am? Ge, this is Seh-” 

 

“What are you doing here?” the coldness of his voice make me flinch. Tao look at me. I could feel his stare. He looked back at Yixing.  “ Yixing gege, you know Sehun?” 

 

“Yi-Yixing..”

 

“I say what are you doing here.” Tao flinch at the sudden raise of  volume. He look terrified for some reason.  “ ohh, so you’re looking for someone to replace Luhan.” “ Lu-luhan?” Tao look back and forth between me and Yixing. I can’t control my feelingat the mention of Luhan. I miss him a lot. I could feel my eyes start tearing. 

 

“who’s Luhan?”

 

I lose my control. I barged out of the apartment leaving the door open. I could hear Tao voice calling for me but I ignored it. My emotion take over my body. I start running. I want to be away from this place. I run and run. My heart ache and my breathing increase. The sky darkened, I know that it’ll rain soon but I just kept running. I could feel rain drop hitting my skin. The coldness but I don’t care about it. My feet gave up and I fall down. Now, I no longer have control of my emotion. I started to cry.

My knee hurt but it is nothing as the pain in my heart is more painful. It felt like there’s a knife scratching my heart tearing it again. People look at me but I don’t care. I ignore their stare and kept crying.

 

I need someone to talk too. I remember of Baekhyun. I regain my emotion and stand up again. My knee hurt, I can see a blood patch at my pant. But I  ignored it, I need to talk to Baek now. I stop a taxi, and give the address to Baek and Yeol home. The taxi drove on.

Upon reaching my destination, I paid the taxi  driver and walk out of it. I ring the door. “ Who is it?” The door creaks open. I saw Baekhyun in his pajama.  He look at me from head to toe. He look at me with shock expression. “ What happen?” he invited me in.

“Yeol, bring some dry towel now.” He walk me to the couch and at the same time come Yeol with a towel in his hand. He looked at me with shocked expression. Baek take the towel and place it on my shoulder.

 

 

“ we’re going to get you dry. Then, you have a lot to tell me”