Chapter 5

In your Memory

 

 

I wake up the next morning feeling like . My eyes felt like its on fire due to last night. I force myself up even when I don’t feel like it. My body told me to sleep. ‘ well, a few minute wouldn’t hurt right.’ With that Sehun continue sleeping.

 

...

 

 

The sun rises, most people already awake. Chanyeol walk around the kitchen worriedly. Baekhyun was sitting on the dining table. He look up to see Chanyeol doing the same thing over and over again. “ Chanyeol, sit down. Let’s eat.” Chanyeol look at Baekhyun. “ Don’t you think that yesterday you passed the limit. See he’s not coming down.” “ Like i—” Chanyeol look straight at Baekhyun. Baekhyun tongue fail on him. He can’t proceed what he was about to talk. “ You Byun Baekhyun are going upstair and see what him Oh Sehun doing. I won’t accept a no. And you should know better that I don’t like to wait.”

“Fine.” So, there Baekhyun on his way to the guestroom to check on Sehun. He knocked in the door. But there’s no response. Frowning he continue “ I’m going to barged in. I don’t care what you’re doing, its your fault for not answering my knock” and then Baekhyun entered the room. He search around the room for sign of Sehun anywhere. But he can’t see him anywhere. Then he saw the figure on the bed. He went nearing the bed slowly.

He force the blanket down abit enough to see Sehun’s face. Sehun was sweating and there’s a frown on his forehead. Baekhyun shakes Sehun abit hoping that Sehun will open his eyes. But there’s no response from Sehun. Baekhyun shake Sehun again but this time abit harder. But Sehun didn’t open his eyes. He just turn around so now his back were now facing Baekhyun. Baekhyun immediately pull Sehun to face him. Sehun lid flutter open. He look so tired.

“ Baek hyung, what’s wrong?” Baekhyun ignore Sehun question. He reach down to touch his forehead. Sehun take hold of Baekhyun wrist. “ Hyung, what are you doing?” Baekhyun freed his wrist from Sehun’s hold. He reach down again this time succeed, placing his palm on Sehun’s forehead. Baekhyun face flash worried. “ You catch a fever. You’re so hot.” Sehun tries to sit up. “ I’m fine” “You’re not fine!” Baekhyun push Sehun down. “ I’m feeling guilty do you know that. So, just shut up and listen to me. Just lay down here, rest.”

Baekhyun rush downstair. He find a towel and fill a bowl with cold water. Chanyeol look weirdly at Baekhyun. “ Baekkie what’re you doing?” “ It’s Sehun. He catch a fever.” Chanyeol frown. “Is he in bed?” “Yeah, of course. Why you ask?” Baekhyun stop what he was doing and look at Chanyeol. “ urgh, nothing. Just  curious” “ What a weird curiousity you got there yeollie” Baekhyun proceed his action and  went to Sehun’s room.

 

“why didn’t you open the heater last night” Sehun coughed. ‘ He wanted to be sick’ Chanyeol was staring at Sehun while Baekhyun was busy with his job. He place the towel on Sehun’s forehead. Sehun coughed and closed his eyes. Baekhyun look at Sehun, he found his hand caressing his soft hair soothingly. Sehun opened his eyes, and look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun who is pouting, look back at Sehun with a puppy eyes. “ Sorry. I didn’t mean to act like that last night.” Chanyeol stand beside Baekhyun, he run his hand on Baekhyun back.

“ Uhmm, are you hungry? You know I can make porridge for you.” Sehun look at Baekhyun although his eye lids is heavy due to tiredness he look at Baekhyun who giving him the brotherly attention that he miss a lot. He try to speak up but instead of his voice coming out a cough ecscaped. Baekhyun look at Sehun worriedly “ You’re okay? Wanna meet with doctor or something?” “ It’s alright hyung. This is normal. It’ll heal in a few days. Anyway hyung..”

Before Sehun can continue his talk, his stomach grumble. His face blushing due to embarrassment. “ I guess my stomach speak faster than me. Hyung, I’m hungry.” “ I’ll make some porridge for you”  Baekhyun left the room to cook the food. Before he completely leave the room, Baekhyun glanced back at Chanyeol. “ Why are you still standing there? I thought you’re helping me.” Chanyeol flash his grin at his lover, “ I’ll be there soon.” Accepting that answer Baekhyun fasten his step and went to the kitchen while humming some song from his favourite group.

Sehun push himself up and leaning so that he didn’t fall down. He didn’t want to lay on the bed because he know he’ll fall into sleep as he is tired, plus he didn’t want Baekhyun to throw a fit again. He reach out for the remote and turn the television on. Chanyeol look at Sehun. His face showing nothing. Upon realising that Chanyeolis looking at him, Sehun look away from the tv screen for awhile to glance at Chanyeol. Caughting the older looking at him, he smile but not a genuine one, before went back to watching tv.

“ Hyung, you should get to the kitchen before Baek hyung start diva-ing.” He laugh, his eyes not leaving the tv screen. Chanyeol turn around, walking to went and help Baekhyun. His step is slow. Then, he stop for awhile and glance back at Sehun. “ So, you managed to enter your bed. I wonder what I heard last night.” Then, he left. Sehun stare back at the place where Chanyeol last stand, his mind wandering.

 

 


 

 

A few day past and Sehun is perfectly fine like usual. He wake up that morning, feeling energetic. He take a shower and get ready to went back to his own apartment. Well, he had been staying in Baekhyun and Chanyeol house from the day his fever come till now. It is a long time that he,himself start to feel like a burden for the couple. That day he went down with a smile. You must guess he’s happy when he smile like that, but deep inside he is vunerable and can break anytime soon. But he not wanting for this both couple to worried, pull up an act to cover everything.

After bidding goodbye to the couple, he leave the house. “ ohh, damn I forgot I didn’t bring my car here. Oh well, I’ll just take the bus” When he reach the bus stand, he wait patiently. But there’s no sign of any bus. He kicked peeble to stuff his time while waiting for the bus to arrived. After what seem like an hour finaly the bus arrived. Sehun entered it and take a seat for himself. Plugging on the earphone, his head bobbed to beat of the song while he stared through the glass searching for the familiar place. The bus stop, he look up and saw that this is his stop. Shouting abit at the driver to stop, he exit the bus.

He walk back to his apartment, his mind deep in a thought. He walk slowly.  The more he thought, he found himself confusing. He don’t know whether he is ready to meet Tao. What’ll he do when he did meet Tao? Ignore him or pretend that nothings wrong? He, himself don’t know the answer to that. He still deep in his own thought until suddenly he bump into someone. Both of them fall on the ground. Only hiss of pain can be heard.

“ Couldn’t you watch your step?” Sehun look up to see the person he bumped into was Tao. His heart beats faster, face turn pale abit. Tao look up also and indeed you can see that he was shocked to see the person he bumped into. What so I say? Should I talk to him about it? What  should I do? Tao nervously stand up. He offer his hand and help Sehun up. Both of them silently walk back to their apartment. This awkward silence is eating him bit by bit. They reach their apartment door, still no word ecscaped their lips.

Tao nervously held out the key,turning the lock and opening the door. He sigh at the awkwardness. Pouting, Tao entered his apartment. “ We’ll talk later right?” Tao step out to look at Sehun. Sehun awkwardly rub his neck. “ uhm, I don’t like this awkwardness. Let forget about this okay?” he look up to Tao. Tao was staring at him. “ Next time let’s not give in to this awkwardness okay. I don’t want to talk about what happen few days ago” “ okay, I won’t talk about it”

Sehun smiled abit. “ well, I guess that it. Bye” he waved at Tao which Tao respond happily. Smiling back, Tao stare at Sehun as Sehun entered his apartment. Entering his apartment, he sigh while slowly closing the door. “ Well, at least we’re no longer awkward together.”

.

..

.

Sehun entered his apartment closing it instantly. He lean on the door. His right hand holding his left chest. His phone ring, Sehun answered it.

“ Sehun ah, did you reach your apartment? What are you doing? What’re you going to eat tonight?”Sehun stay silent. The caller finding that Sehun not answering anything and remain silent frown. “ Sehun ah, what’s wrong?”

 

“ Hyung, I think I fall for him”

 

 

 


 

 

oh my gosh.! i didn't know i make mistake in Chapter 4. lucky i re-read it, if not the mistake will forever be there lol

ugh~ it must be weird i accidently post like 3 paragraph 2 time.kikiki Sorry * facepalm myself*

so, how is it going till here?

okay?

sorry i can''t really update lol. im distracted by yunjae_diamond fanfics. it just so.. i don't know what to say.

anyway, sorry for the mistake again.

Bye!!