A Simple Kiss

Project BaekYeol: How To Seduce Your High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Well hello guys! first update of the summer and of a high school graduate! omg I'm out of high school! I'm offically an adult......I'm an adult...
So anywho's im so sorry it took so long, but I've been busy with work and I went to Hawaii for a week and yeah....Supernatural and tumblr keep me occupid, that and trying to bond with my adorable rats who i have named Kai and Kyungsoo! lol. I start college this month (I'm doing cosmetology and then going to get my teaching degree and minor in film! Speaking of film, I would be honored if you guys would possible watch my first ever film that me and my friend co-wrote, I filmed and she edited. 
Pivot Point
And now to the story!
 

 

 

 

A few weeks had passed since the whole "fight" happened between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. The two stayed far away from each other at school and their little group had split into two. Even with that, Chanyeol spent all of his time with Baekhyun. Abandoning his own friends for this boy who was in need of comfort and cheering up, Baekhyun unknowingly did everything he could to help the younger feel better. 

"Baekhyun please." Chanyeol groaned and rolled over. He tried to pull the covers over his head but the older was having none of that. "Lets not do this today okay. I'm tired from yesterday." He grumbled into his pillow but Beakhyun still pestered with his sheets. 

"Come on! I WILL not have you sleep all day because you are upset and depressed. It only makes it worse.....I should know." Baekhyun tugged at the giants wrist but it was as good as tugging on a log. A log which suddenly flipped over and pinned its attacked to a bed. 

"Then what would you have me do?" He growled. "My boyfriend that I love broke up with me for reasons that have still yet to be explained. What would you rather me do in this critical time?" Chanyeols eyes searched Baekhyuns for an answer, hoping for one he knew he wouldn't receive just yet but it didn't stop his heart from beating rapidly in his chest. 

"Movie date with me!" He grinned up at the dumbstruck giant above him. Chanyeols eyebrows knitted together in confusion. 

"A movie date?" Chanyeol questioned as he slowly got off of the other.Baekhyun sat up and nodded, the grin widening. 

"Well more like a marathon, but still. My parents are away again and I thought we could do something simple and cozy today." His grin turned sheepish and he blushed a little. 

Chanyeol had to hand it to the other. He was doing going through a lot to try and cheer him up from a fake depression. It showed he cared and it made butterfly's flutter in Chanyeols stomach. He wanted so badly to tell him right here, right now that he loved him. That it had always been him. But that wasn't part of the plan. 

"So get dressed! We don't have all day you know." Baekhyun pushed chanyeols detracted self towards his closet with a giggle and a promised not to peek.    

It wasn't long until the two had made their way back to Baekhyun's house. The younger fell face first into the others couch, relishing into the softness of its cushions. He snuggled into the pillows and smiled to himself. Baekhyun bounced onto Chanyeols , surprising the taller and earning a glare. Baekhyun giggled and bounced off to go to his kitchen. 

"Don't fall asleep on me Channie!~" He said in a sing song voice before he disappeared through the doorway. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and snuggled deeper into the softness but kept his gaze on the window to keep him distracted. "Do you want popcorn or sweets?" Baekhyun called from the kitchen. 

"Either or. I don't care." He grumbled back. A heavy sigh was emptied from the kitchen. Chanyeol smiled to himself. Baekhyun was being so adorable and caring towards him. It had become so hard not to just burst into a smile and laugh at the older when he tried to cheer him up. He just wanted to scoop him up into his arms and hug him, he was so cute! 

The smile slipped off his face when Baekhyun entered the room again. He brought with him a tray of sweets and a bucket of popcorn. He set the food on the side table and ruffled the giants hair. 

"Come on Channie. Movie time." Chanyeol grumbled to himself as he slowly dragged himself into a sitting position, curling up in the arm rest of the couch. Baekhyun plopped down next to him, draping a blanket over both of them. He the TV, going to Netflix and surfed through the movies until he found an interesting one. 

The two watch an assortment of genres from comedy to horror to romance and on and on. Some of them even got Chanyeol to crack a smile, not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter