That Wasn't Part of the Plan

Project BaekYeol: How To Seduce Your High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this will be kind of a short chapter. I hope you all like it, the ending is kind of off to me but i couldn't really find any way to change it, so sorry about that. I did decide to change this chapter up a bit. i know I said there would be but I thought it would be best to be saved for later. 

I hope everyone has had a wonderful start to their school year! Again, if anyone wants to join the kpop chat on Kakao called galaxy-18 (we made a sub unit from the other group because of complications) then please message me!
Now enjoy.

 

 

 

Chanyeol ran as fast as his feet would take him. The wind whipped around him, lighting illuminated the sky around him. Baekhyun was the only thing on his mind. He was in trouble, something was wrong. Baekhyun needed him. 

When he reached the olders house he found the front door unlocked. The house was dark. Chanyeol wasn't sure where to start looking.

"Baekhyun!" He called out. "Baekhyun!" 

"Ch...Chanyeol." It was a muffled reply, but it was enough to give Chanyeol relief. He sprinted up the stairs, taking them two at a time, bursting through the elders bedroom door. Baekyung was huddled up in his bed, his eyes closed tightly. A relived sigh escaped Chanyeol's lips. He was okay. 

"Baekhyun." He crossed the room and sat on the edge of his bed. Baekhyun jerked up, latching on to Chanyeol, his eyes still clenched shut. Then it dawned on him. It was dark. Baekhyun's fear. The incoming storm must have knocked the power out again. He pulled Baekhyun into his lap. 

"Shhhh. It's okay now Baek. It's okay, you're okay." He rocked back and forth, rubbing soothing circles on his back. Baekhyun clenched tighter, sobs racked through his body. 

"Please don't l-leave me. Please d-don't leave m-me." He whimpered over and over again. Chanyeol laid on his side, pulling Baekhyun to his chest. He kissed the others forehead, running his hands through his hair. He did all he could to distract the older. He started singing to him, soft whispers in his ear. 

Lightning lit up the room and was soon followed by a rattling thunder. Baekhyun flinched, burring his face in the crook of Chanyeol's neck. The rain came with out warning, pounding against the house with no mercy. Chanyeol sang a little louder. He started lightly massaging the olders back trying to get him to loosen up a bit. 

It took about thirty minutes for the sobs to die down. Baekyuns grip losened, his breathing evened out. He had gone to sleep. Chanyeol smiled to himself. This is what he wanted. To be here for Baekhyun when he needed him. To be the person he could turn to when he was scared the most. To take his fears away from him. He wanted to always lay next to him at night and hold him in his arms. This is where he wanted to be. 

Chanyeol hadn't even realized he fell asleep until he woke up. He could feel someone starring at him. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking the sleep away. His eyes adjusted quickly to the darkness and he found Baekhyun's gaze on him. He looked as if he was studying him.

"Hey." Chanyeol mummbled, rubbing his eye. He gave a sleepy smile to the other. Baekhyun swept Chanyeols bangs off his forehead. "How are you feeling?" He asked. 

"I didn't know you could sing. It sounds just as pretty as your rapping." He blinked slowly, a small smile playing on his lips. Chanyeol chuckled. 

"I didn't think you really heard it." He admitted sheepishly. 

"Barely." Baekhyun laughed. His smile seemed to light up the dark doom to Chanyeol. He glowed in ways he could never explain. Ways he couldn't even expect to. Ways he had never ever seen anyone else glow before. It was beautiful. 

Chanyeol's phone vibrated in his jeans. Chanyeol pulled it out, the caller ID showed it was Kyungsoo. Baekhyun glanced down at the name. The smile fell from his face and he looked away quickly. He scooted away slightly. 

"You should answer that." He cleared his throat before speaking. Chanyeol sighed and answered the call. 

"Hello?" 

"Sorry Chanyeol, Key is making me do this, so just follow my lead okay. Where are you?" Chanyeol scrunched his nose confused. 

"I'm at Baekhyun's. I told you when I left where I was going." Chanyeol played along. Baekhyun tried to act as if he wasn't listening, but any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter