That's How You Seduce Your High School Crush

Project BaekYeol: How To Seduce Your High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUST A WARNING GUYS. THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. EVER.
It's been such a fun ride guys and I'm so happy so many people have enjoyed reading this, so thank you for all the comments and love and for participating in the polls. You guys rock and I love you all!

 

Chanyeol had been starring at Baekhyun for over an hour while he slept. Every now and then the older would do something in his sleep that would have Chanyeol ginning like an idiot. The boy before him was absolutely beautiful in so many ways and he was finally all his. 

Chanyeol wasn't sure how many rounds they had gone but at some point Baekhyun had become worn out and fell asleep almost instantly when his head touched the pillow. Chanyeol, on the other hand, was still electrified in every fiber of his being. Which is why he was still awake and watching Baekhyun. 

The older mumbled in his slumber, turning to face Chanyeol. His breathing was still light and even, which is why Chanyeol was startled when the older spoke. 

"Why are you starring at me?" He grumbled into the giants chest, his voice laced with sleep. 

"Because I can't sleep." He chuckled and brushed a few pieces of hair from Baekhyun's face. His eyes slowly blinked open to gaze up at Chanyeol in a sleep filled haze and smiled. Chanyeol cracked a giggle at how ridiculous the older looked.  

"Will you start wearing your glasses again?" Baekhyun asked out of no where. "I rather like you in them." He mumbled yet again into Chanyeol's chest, having closed his eyes. Chanyeol mused over it for a moment. 

"I don't really know. Don't they make me look like a nerd?" Baekhyun giggled, though they were stifled by the tallers chest. 

"I love it when you look like all nerdy." He spoke through giggles of exhaustion. Chanyeol shook his head and chuckled, telling the elder to go back to sleep, which he did with no problem. It took a while for Chanyeol to get there though, his mind racing through many thoughts. There was one thought in particular though that caught his attention. Baekhyun had mentioned that he had been trying to seduce him this entire time. Did that mean he knew what Chanyeol was doing? That he was seducing him? Did the others know? 

It was all too confusing to the giant. Chanyeol ruffled his hair in slight frustration and huffed. This was something he would have to speak to the other about. Not that he was upset by any of it. No, it was more surprising than anything and if the others knew...well lets just say the giant wont be as cuddly and adorable as he's always perceive. 

 

 

 

The next day the two lovers didn't even make it into the school building before they were bombarded by a group of very excited crossdress males. The two were pulled apart and questioned separately by the animated boys. Chanyeol was blushing deeply. Kyungsoo bounced exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter