The Tutor Part 1: Tricked

Project BaekYeol: How To Seduce Your High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well hello there you guys. Its spring break here so I thought I'd update. Sorry it's not very long, and its been a while, but it's the chapter!  I've gotten addicted to supernatural and use my every waking moment that im not at school or work watching it. Like I said...addicted...anywhos, There wont be a poll at the end of this chapter due to there being a part 2 of this one. I hope you all enjoy ^_^

 

 

 

"It had been a week since Chanyeol and Minho had spied on Baekhyun. A week since Chanyeol had danced with the eyeliner queen. A week since Chanyeol had seen the love of his life. 

After the club he was feeling very nervous about seeing the older, so Chanyeol avoided him at all cost. The group thought he was making a mistake. Key and Heechul complained that he he was messing with the plan. Kyungsoo tried to coax the reasoning for Chanyeol avoiding baekhyunout of him, but gained no more information than the rest of them. Taemin and Kai, who seemed closer than usual, had finally had enough of Chanyeol's running away. It ruined every opportunity they created for him. So, they decided to do something about it. 

It wasn't until lunch time that their plan was in effect and Chanyeol's was soon to fall. The entire group was sitting at their normal lunch table, except Taemin and Kai. Chanyeol found it odd that no one even mentioned their absence. He came to the conclusion that the duo was up to something and it couldn't be good. 

"Where are Taemin and Kai?" He asked with the best nonchalant attitude he could muster. It seemed to work pretty well. The others looked around the table as if they just noticed they were missing the youngest members of their group.

"I don't know." Key said slowly in a quiet tone. 

"I thought it was unusually quiet." Heechul chuckled.

"They are probably doing god knows what." Kevin suggested with a shrug. Tao and Luhan faked gaged. Kyungsoo on the other hand blushed deeply at Kevin's comment. This peaked Chanyeol's interest a bit. he nudged the olders shoulder and raised his eyebrow in question. Kyungsoo mumbled inchoherant rambles and scratched the back of his head. Chanyeol would have to bring up again later, but right now, his eyes had caught sight of Taemin's blonde hair. Kai was no doubtingly by his side. The two were sitting, talking with someone, but from his point of view there were to many students in Chanyeols way. Chanyeol's eyes narrowed in distrust. He didn't like the feeling he was getting from this situtuation. 

Twenty minutes into lunch, the trouble some pair finally joined them. They had sneaky smirks on their lips when they sat down. Chanyeol was so deep into thought about what the two might have been doing, that he nearly jumped out of his skin when someone placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. Holding his chest, his gaze turned to meet a pair of sweet brown eyes lined with khol black. Chanyeol  gulped. 

"Hi Chanyeol!" He greeted the lanky boy. "I was wondering if I could ask you something." He gulped again. Before Chanyeol even had a chance to reply or run away, Kyungsoo pushed him from his chair. 

"Don't be rude Channie!" He motioned the two away. Baekhyun gave a thankful smile. Chanyeol had no choice but to follow the older away from the othes and into an empty hallway. 

"What did you want?" Chanyeol asked, leaning against the wall, trying to sound 'normal'. Baekhyun looked down at his fidgiting hands. He was nervous. Why? 

"Well, do you remember when we bumped into each other and droped our stuff and I accidentally took your notebook, but gave it back to you the next day and said I kind of used it and it helped me a lot?" Baekhyun said rather quickly. The undertone of nervousness was just barely noticable. It was really kind of cute. Remembering he had a question to answer rather than just oogle at the perfection before him. He nodded his head yes. "Well like I said, it really helped me with my test I had in a subject I'm not very good at. My teacher has been bugging me to to find a tutor for a week now and if I don't pass this class, I'm going to fail this year." Baekhyun glanced up at Chanyeol then back down to the floor. "I was wondering if maybe you would be willing to tutor me in math." 

Chanyeol was shocked, his chin dropping so low it almost touched the ground. He tried to form  a coherant sentence, a word, something other than the strange noises that escaped his lips now. Baekhyun looked up again, his features clearly showing how hard he was trying not to laugh. Chanyeol's brain finally form something for his mouth to say. 

"I have to pee." That wasn't really what he was going for. He ment for something more like "Of course I can" or "I would be happy to." But neither of those happened to make it to his tongue in time. What else could he do but what he bursted out and said he need to do. He took off towrads the nearest bathroom, crashing through the door. What he hadn't expected was to fall onto a pile of crossdressing eavesdroppers along with a few others. 

"Oww!" Someone groaned from underneath the weight of Chanyeol's body. Chanyeol was slow to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter