The Giant Can Rap?

Project BaekYeol: How To Seduce Your High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey you guys!!!!!!!! Finally updated I know! It's Ben what like three weeks? Idk, something like that. This is my Merry late Christmas gift to you guys! Hope you enjoy. Don't forget to vote at the polls at the end. And now! To my ty work! 

 

 

Chanyeol slowly trugged into his first block the next day just before the bell rang. He took his seat next to Kyungsoo, ignoring the mini lecture he was receiving from the teacher as he did so and layed his head on his desk. Kyungsoo looked over the taller with a worried expression. Chanyeol felt today wasn't going to be a good day.

"Are you okay." The owl like boy whispered. Chanyeol waved a lazy hand, not opening his eyes. Kai glanced at his lover curiously. 

'What's up with him?'He mouthed. Kyungsoo shrugged and shook his head.'You know Baekhyun was looking for him this morning." Kai mouth again. Kyungsoo's face scrunched up 

'What did you say'

'I said Baekhyun was looking for Chanyeol this morning.' Kai repeated to no avail. 

'Huh?'

"Baekhyun was looking for Chanyeol this morning!" Kai hissed. Chanyeol's head shot up from his desk and whipped around to look at Kai. 

"What did you say?" He eyes were almost popping out of his skull. Kai leaned away from the over excited boy laughing. 

"Mr.Park! Do you have a problem! First you are late to my class then you sleep and now you are disrupting it. I have never had such behavior from you!" The teacher hollered from the front of the class from. Chanyeol grimaced at the seriousness of her tone. He had never once in his life gotten in trouble at school. "Detention." She growled, slapping a pink slip of paper on his desk. The tall boy gulped, his eyes bulging from his head. 

Kai shook his head at him, keeping him from saying anything. It would only make it worse. Chanyeol hung his head in shame. His first detention ever. What was he going to tell his mother? 

Kyungsoo patted his back in sorrow. He knew how the other felt. He himself had never gotten detention, well up until he head met Kai that is. This things they did to get in there and the things they did while in there. Kyungsoo snickered to himself as a flash of memories sped through his mind. He could tell Kai was having the same ones by the look on s face. 

Chanyeol groaned in dismay. 

"How could this happen to me? I've never had detention before." He whined. Kai pushed the tallers shoulder. 

"Yah! Get over it. It's part of your new image remember. Who knows who you will meet in there." Chanyeol lifted his eyes to glare at the younger, a deep frown set on his lips. "Awww, come on Mr. Grumpy pants. Put a smile on that face. Baekhyun wouldn't like you all wrinkly and ." Kai chuckled. Kyungsoo gasped and threw his eraser his his boyfriend, not believing he was being such a joker. 

"Jongin!" Kyungsoo hissed from two seats away. Kai continued to grin like fool. 

"What?" He shrugged. "He knows I'm joking. Oh yeah, the shorty was looking for you this morning, but someone one was super late and missed a critical chance in the mission. Key And Heechul were very disappointed in you. But, at least you dressed yourself nicely." Kai let his eyes graze over Chanyeol's figure. Kyungsoo threw his pencil this time. 

"Yah! You ! Stop messing with my playtoy! You have Taemin. Stop being so greedy and .....y." Kyungsoo growled. Kai laughed and blew his boyfriend a kiss.

"But I'm your greedy ." Kai spoke in a cutesy tone of voice that sent a shiver down both of the olders spins.

Chanyeol watched the display going a across him in confusion.These two seemed really open. 

"Awe, I can't stay mad at you." Kyungsoo gushed, throwing up a heart sign with his hand. Kai followed. 

Chanyeol did have to admit, their relationship was quite cute, strange, but cute. 

"Oh!, but don't go directly to your next class when the bell rings okay." Kai turned his attention back to the giant. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow in question. "If Barkhyun was looking for you frantically earlier, I'm sure he will still be looking for you now." 

"Frantically?" Chanyeol coughed. Kai nodded. 

"You should have seen him buzzing around, asking people if they had seen you." Kris spoke up. Chanyeol jumped in his seat, forgetting the other giant was sitting behind him this whole time. 

"It was quite intertaining actually." Sehun said with a slight smirk. Chanyeol eyed the younger blonde boy with an uneasy feeling. Sehun and Kris were even stranger then Kai and Kyungsoo. Always quite and putting in their opinions randomly. Strange indeed.

"But why was he looking for me?" Chanyeol brought the attention back to the actual situation they should have been focusing on. Kai shrugged.

"He didn't say, I didn't ask." Chanyeol's hopeful smile fell into a frown.

"You are so unuseful." He breathed, turning away from his friends. Kyungsoo laughed at his boyfriends shocked and pouty face.

The bell rang, ending the somewhat eventful and disappointing class. Chanyeol gathered his belongings and slowly walked next to Kyungsoo to his next class. The class that he was dreading. The class that he had a test in. Kai gave a good luck wave as him, Kris and Sehun parted ways.

"So are you tired because you studyed all night?" Kyungsoo proded. Chanyeol groaned.

"Not even close. Well I was trying to study, but I lost my study-

"Chanyeol!" The large eared man stopped to see who was calling him. He could have started jumping and squealing in excitement for who he saw was calling his name and bounding towards him like he was on a mission. But he didn't. He kept himself composed and flawless. 

"Baekhyun?" He raised an eyebrow. Said boy came to a halt in front of Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, almost crashing into the taller of the two. 

"I'm so happy I finally found you." Chanyeol's insides flipped. "I don't know how this happened but yesterday when we bumped into each other I must have picked up your journal by mistake." He huffed out of breath. Baekhyun dug through his bag and held out Chanyeol's missing study book. The youngers face lit up. "I hope you don't mind that since I did accidentally have it, I borrowed you knowledge. It was quite helpful." The older smiled cheekily. 

"You had it this whole time?" Chanyeol gasped. "I......" The nerdy boy couldn't come to terms that Byun Bakhyun had had his study book, nor that he had used it. 

"Please excuse him. He's a little sleep deprived." Kyungsoo stepped in before Chanyeol could embarrass himself. Baekhyun finally noticed the third addition to their smal group. 

"Oh! you're Kyungsoo right? Chanyeol's boyfriend?" Baekhyun asked, pointing to the owl eyed boy with a grin. Kyungsoo smiled and nodded, latching on to Chanyeol's arm. "You guys are so adorable!" He clapped. Chanyeol's smile faltered. The warning bell sounded.  "Well I have to go! I hope you do well on your test Channie!" He called over his shoulder has he turned to run to his next class that Chanyeol knew he had no chance if getting to on time because it was on the other side of the school. 

"I think that went well." Kyungsoo giggled and patted Chanyeol's shoulder. The teller pouted and looked down at his hyung. "What?"

"He said we looked adorable." The older laughed again. 

"Oh Channie! You are so oblivious. And now,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter