The Spying Game

Project BaekYeol: How To Seduce Your High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N hey guys, it's and update. Thats right...An update....This chapter isn't all that funny from what everyone else says my other chapters are, I mean I don't even think any of them are all tht funny, but whatever. You guys are the readers.... anywho, here is the chapter and don't forget to vote at the end of the chapter please and thank you!

 

 

"So this is what Taemins house looks like." Chanyeol gazed round the cozy home in wonder. "I like it." He grinned spinning around to see everything at once. 

"Well thank you, I mean since I pay for everything." Chanyeol jumped back grabbing his chest where his heart would be and gasped. 

"Omo!" Minho laughed at Chanyeol's scared expression. He stepped out from the kitchen, wrapping his arms around Taemins shoulders into a back hug.

"You didn't tell me you were having friends over Tae." He whispered into the blondes ears. Taemin shivered, leaning into his boyfriends words. 

"Shut up Minho, you knew we were coming! You agreed to help us out today!" Key smacked the buff boy on the side of his head and walked passed him to the living room. The rest followed. Kyungsoo pushed the giant, who was still in his started state, into the living room with the rest and seated himself on the cushioned couch next to him. Taemin sat on Minho's lap! but leaned his head on Kai's shoulder next to him. 

"Alright, so tonight I planned a special plan for you Chanyeol." Key giggled and shot a glance to Minho who snickered in return. He narrowed his eyes in suspicion. He didn't like where this night was going alread. 

"Hey, technically I planned it since you will be with me." Minho spoke. 

"What? With you?" Chanyeol gaped. He never thought Minho would be helping him I one of his missions. Minho rolled his eyes. 

"And what exactly is that supposed to mean?" Minho asked. Chanyeol shrugged, leaning away from the angry look. "Well anyways, we are going to play a game today. A game I like to call the Spy Game." He chuckled. Chanyeol gazed around at the excited group. Spying? Spying on who? 

"What do you mean the spying game? Spying on who?" The group chuckled again. 

"Baekhyun of course!" Luhan giggled. 

"Why are we spying on Baekhyun?" Chanyeol furrowed his brow in confusion. 

"Because we need some information about him." Heechul rolled his eyes as if was obvious. "And it's fun." He finished with a that sent chills down Chanyeol's spin and made him gulp. 

Chanyeol wasn't sure why they needed to spy on the love of his life. He was pretty positive he already knew everything he needed to know about him. What more could possible find out? That Baekhyun was more prefect than he thought he was? 

"Okay so hears the plan. I heard from a special source that Baekhyun and his friends talking about going out tonight. Minho and you will simply follow them around, finding out new information about said boy. Got it?" Taemin informed. 

"And if they see us?" Chanyeol looked at everyone.

"Dont get caught." Luhan said simply. If it were only that simple. who's not going to notice a giant and a frog following them around all night. You'd have to be oblivious not to! Chanyeol dropped his head in the plan of his hands. 

"Come on! It will be fun. Trust me." Minho coaxed. And a few more minutes of grumbling to himself, Chanyeol finally agreed. The room was filled with cheers and hurried motions to get the two boys changed and ready to go.

 

 

"Minho I don't even see him. Can we leave yet?" Chanyeol whined. Minho hushed the taller boy.

"He'll be here. Trust me." Chanyeol rolled his eyes and then wiggled his nose as the hairs he was so unused to having tickled at his nostrils. 

"Why are we even wearing these stupid mustaches!" He whined again. Minho turned and gave a flaming glare that shut the giant up immediately, and pointed to the entrance closest to the food court. As if on cue, Baekhyun walked in with a few of his friends, who happened to be all girls. One of those girls just so happend to be Yuri. She must have been Taemins special source...so that means she's in on this too? Who isn't in on this? 

Minho grabbed Chanyeol's arm and pulled him to his feet as well as pulling him from his thoughts. "They're on the move." He mumbled. Chanyeol was dragged behind the older boy until they stopped across from the store Baekhyun just entered. Minho waited a few minutes before dragging the tall boy in the store after them. 

They slowly followed after the group, going from store to store, some how going unnoticed to Chanyeol's surprise. He thought for sure that one if them would have been spotted by the group. They listened in on their conversations and watched their every move. No new information was proved for the taller of the two as he thought, but Minho seemed to keep finding new things out and would quickly text the to Key and Taemin. 

Chanyeol was about to suggest giving up when a new conversation formed in the group.

"So Baekhyun, what do you think about that Chanyeol kid?" Yuri was the one to start the conversation. The other girls quickly grew interest to the new subject. Baekhyun kind of smiled at Yuris question. 

"He's nice. Has a nice boyfriend too. They are so adorable together." Chanyeol frowned. That was not what he was wanting to hear. 

"Oh come on Baek. You know if he was single you'd be all over him." One of the girls giggled. 

"Even though he's not single you know you'd be all over him." Another piped up. Baekhyun gasped in fake disgust. 

"I am not a boyfriend stealer, unlike you." He sassed. The group oo'd and laughed. 

"But in all seriousness Baekhyun, would you date him if you could?" Yuri pressed. Barkhyun thought for a few moments. 

"I'm not sure. There's something about him that I can't quite put my finger on. And I don't know if that's a good thing or not." Chanyeol wasn't sure how to take that. Was he doing something wrong? Did Baekhyun not find any interest him in? 

"Maybe you should ask him to tutor you in math, I mean you not doing so well in that class and I hear Chanyeol is a genius with numbers." Yuri suggested with a sweet, concered smile. Baekhyun shrugged indifferently. 

"I'm tired of the mall!" One of the girls whine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter