The Tutor Part 2: Secrets

Project BaekYeol: How To Seduce Your High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What's up my lovely peoples! This is your one and only short but lovely long over due update for Project Baekyeol! Like I said short but ehhhh....it's Easter.....not that I celebrate it but for those who do, Happy Easter ^-^ 

 

 

 

Chanyeol couldn't get over Baekhyuns house. He had been sitting in it for over an hour and he still couldn't get over it. It was beautiful and spectacular in its own uniqe sense. Chanyeol had been at the house for hours and still could quite get over how amazing the place was, nor could he really wrap his head around the fact that he was really sitting next to Byun Baekhyun, the love of his life, trying to help him study. Not that they had gotten very far. Chanyeol couldnt stop starring and Baekhyun just couldn't seem to get the hang of things. 

"I still don't get it!" Baekhyun huffed." He dropped the pen harshly and crossed his arms in frustration. A pout formed on his lips. "This is all too difficult!" He whined. Chnayeol snapped out of his daze, bringing his attention back to Baekhyun. 

"It's not all that hard." Chanyeol tried to calm the other. "Here, all you do is Z=X-μ/1.7 which will equal to 1 over 1.7 and equals -.59. Baekhyun glared down at the paper in annoyance. 

"Are you serious. That was it? That was all you had to do? Why can't I remember any of this!" He threw himself back onto the couch in a rather over dramatic fit of rage. Chanyeol chuckled. Even frustration the boy is nothing but adorable. 

They had been going at it for hours now and this is had been the out come for most of the night. 

"Come on. Try one more problem and then we will stop." Baekhyun groaned but sat back up, lazily, and picked up his pen. Chanyeol watched carefully this time as Baekhyun struggled over finding the solution. He would step in every now and then hen he saw neccesary. Baekhyun hesitently wrote down his answer and glanced up at Chanyeol. Waiting a few moments just to mess with the old, Chanyeol gave a wide grin and nodded. Baekhyun's face lit up, a forming from ear to ear. 

"Really?" Chanyeol gave an another approving nod. "Yes! Yes , yes, yes, yes, ye- AHHH!" The lights in the room flickered breifly and died out, cutting Baekhyun's cheeful hollars into a scared cry. Baekhyun jumped backwards, landing himself in a startled Chanyeols lap.

It took a momanet for Chanyeol to process the situation. Byun Baekhyun was sittin in his lap....Curled in his lap was more like it. But why was he shaking? Whimpering?

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol spoke softly, hesitently as to not startle the already scared boy. Baekhyuns curled closer, tighter to Chanyeol, refusing to to look anywhere. "Baekhyun, what's wrong?" He recived a whimper in response. Chanyeol sighed and glanced around the room. His eyes had finally adjusted to the darkness and he could see that every light they had left on was out. A power outage? 

A flash of light crackled across the dark sky, thunder clapping after it. Baekhyun jumped again. His arms and legs wrapped themselves around Chanyeol, his face buried in the crook of the tallers neck. His whimpers where slightly muffled, but Chanyeol still managed to hear them. 

"Baek, please tell me what's wrong." Chanyeol begged. He ran his hand through the others hair, massaging his scalp to try and destract him from what ever was scaring him. Another boom of thunder shook the house. 

Chanyeol was freaking out on the inside. He didn't know what was happening or how to handle it. Not knowing what else to do Chanyeol started humming a soothing tune and playing with the other hair. It wasn't much later that Baekhyun's whimpers died down and turned into little snores. The older was still very tense in his sleep though and it had Chanyeol concerned for the other. He had never seen Baekhyun act like this before and he was supposed to know everything about his love. 

Slowly Chanyeol layed back on the couch bringing Baekhyun down with him. He knew there was no way he was leaving Baekhyun alone. Might as well get some rest himself. Chanyeol plucked a cozy looking blanket off the back of the couch and tucked it aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter