Lunch Time Scandal

Project BaekYeol: How To Seduce Your High School Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yo yo yo! what is up! i'm back with a new chapter that my mother help me write but had no idea it was for a fanfic lol! I feel like such a trickster you guys! anywho! VIXX is back omg that was such a good MV and now B.A.P. is coming back too! it's just all too much meeeeh!
Okay so if you guys Don't follow me on tumblr you guys should because im having a pretty nice give away, but i mean that's not the only reason you should follow! follow me because you guys love me...i mean i hope you guys love me...
2minlover-iamtheKAItoyourSOO 
So as you guys can see I got a new poster and that is thanks to this beautiful reader 
stooooopidkid
Thank you so much for this beautiful poster! I simply love it!
I hope you guys enjoy and sorry it is a little short, I've been working on my hunhan oneshot...
don't forget to vote at the poll at the end it is very improtant!

 

 

 

"What is phase 2?" Chanyeol asked as Kyungsoo pulled the taller back to the celebrating group.

"Chanyeol," Tao spoke up first,"Have you ever kissed someone?" The rest of the group quieted down to listen to him. 

"And your mother does not count!" Luhan add. Chanyeol's cheeks flushed. He never expected a question like this. Kissing wasn't part of the plan was it? 

"N-no." He stumbled over the single word. Everyone's eyes widened, which made him blush even harder. 

"Never? Like not even once?" Kevin asked in disbelief. A small laugh tumbled from his lips. 

"I've never had someone to kiss before." Chanyeol replied shyly. Taemin moved to his side. 

"Don't worry. By the time we are done with you you wil be an expert in the ways of kissing." Chanyeol didn't like the smile he held. It was devious and cunning and he didn't like it. He didn't like where all of this was going. I mean who would want to be an expert in kissing! What good is it anyways? He only expected to be kissing one person in his life so why not learn it from him? 

"What do you mean?" He was regretful to ask. He didn't really want to know what they had in store for him, but then there was the sliver of curiosity and you know how the saying goes. Curiosity killed the cat. More like it was going to kill Chanyeol. 

"Well, since you don't know how to kiss, we, or rather Kyungsoo here is going to show you." Key wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Chanyeol glanced at Kyungsoo who was a light shade of pink himself. 

"So get to it you two!" Heechul pushed Kyungsoo lightly, but it was enough force to make him stumble into Chanyeol's arms. 

"In-infront of all of you?" Chanyeol gulped. Kai rolled his eyes.

"Taemin and I had to do worse and it was video taped." His voice was laced with sass. Chanyeol glanced at Kyungsoo who was snickered by his side.  Kai then gave a nod towards the taller. Taking the hint, Kyungsoo slowly turned in the others arms that happened to still be around his waist. Chanyeol was taken aback by how close Kyungsoo was and the sultry look that had taken to his features. 

The older stood on his toes to reach the others face, his hands cupping the youngers cheeks. Slowly he leaned towards Chanyeol's face, bringing their lips closer. They could feel the heat from each other's embarrassment radiating off of each other. Kyungsoo's eyes fluttered shut as their lips connected. Chanyeol was a little thrown off guard at how soft the olders plump lips were against his.

The kiss was short and simple, but it was enough to fluster the taller. When the older stepped back Chanyeol was beat red and biting his lip, looking anywhere but at Kyungsoo. 

"Now kiss him for real!" Key sassed, his hand proped on his hip. Chanyeol glanced back at the older who was mouthing some not very nice words with narrowed eyes. 

"Oh don't sass the sass master and do it." Kai snickered at his boyfriend. Chanyeol glanced out at the group

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter